Ask the user below you a question

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Do you like this thread?

• Yes

Votes: 113 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 24 15.7%
  • Kinda like-hate

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Friday! I laughed so hard! I had a nice dinner with my oldest grand on her dime. I had a good Friday!😉💖🙏🙏🙏
Same ? What's been the highlight of this week for you?🙏🙏🙏

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Surely I have composed and quieted my soul; Like a weaned child rests against his mother, My soul is like a weaned child within me. O Israel, hope in the Lord From this time forth and forever.
Psalms 131:2‭-‬3 NASB

Same question

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
If I'm blessed 4-6 hrs....if! Most every other night I am awake! My bags under my eyes have their own luggage now😉
what your least favorite food?💖💖💖

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Asparagus or eggplant.

If you could live any where in the world, where would you live?

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
It's a toss-up between UK and Ireland.

If you inherited a private jet from a stranger, what would you do with it?
That is an easy question. Because of the expense of upkeep, I would sell it and give the money to the poor. :cool:

Same question.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
That is an easy question. Because of the expense of upkeep, I would sell it and give the money to the poor. :cool:

Same question.
From a straner?I'd call the police for a car because it would have to be a scam.
How many times were you baptize including childhood?

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Once sprinkled as a baby immersed once by my own choice in Colorado Lagoon and again in order to encourage others at Cherry Beach.
Same question.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Once as an infant (sprinkled) and three times as an adult. My "Coming to Jesus" series spelled that out.

Same question. :)
As far as water baptism, 3 times. I have been asked by other churches to get baptized, but I say three times is enough.

Do you know of someone that would sleepwalk?
1563650876857.jpeg

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
I used to sleepwalk. I would wake up violently and punch holes in the walls and closet doors with my fist. I would later awake and did not remember it. I once chased my first wife out of the house and halfway thru the yard in my undershorts. I never remembered. I finally got on valium therapy and it stopped that behavior.

What was the worst car breakdown you can remember? :sneaky:

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
I was driving my Subaru down a four lane hwy.in our town ,kids in the car going about 55 ,when all of a sudden this wheel,tire rim and all rolled down the street in front of my car. I said " oh Lord someone's lost a whole tire . ".....lol I carried a little forward when suddenly my car began to tilt to the right. It cut into the asphalt so deeply. Scared of course I pulled to the shoulder. Getting out I went to passenger side and there my whatever you call it on the ground NO TIRE,RIM ECT. I was so blessed the Lord protected us at that speed! Then I broke out hysterically laughing realizing THAT WAS MY TIRE PASSING BY THE SIDE OF MY CAR! 💖💖💖💖 GOD IS AWESOME!

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
In 1966 my first wife's dad died in Oklahoma. I had to take her to her grandparents house there. I had a '61 Ford that threw a fan belt across the California desert right before Needles near the Arizona line. We made it into Needles. We usually ran that desert at night for the extreme heat. So we got there about 7am and the garage we were at didn't open until 9am. By 930am the thermometer inside the garage registered 115 degrees.

He put a belt on the car and we left. Well the generator (this was before alternators) had gone bad so the light came on before we got out of town. He then put a generator on and the light wouldn't go out. So he put a voltage regulator on it and the light went out. But came back on before we got out of town again. He thinks one was ruining the other so he replaced both parts at the same time. Finally after being in that hot town most of the day we got on our way. Whew! o_O