Ask the user below you a question

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Do you like this thread?

• Yes

Votes: 113 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 24 15.7%
  • Kinda like-hate

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Nope,if it ain't grown on a farm as a meat source,chicken,cow,pig,I'm leaving it alone!

Do you wear cologne?

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Just scented aftershave, so yeah it's called splash-on lotion so I guess it is cologne. Just so you know, I do shave my neck and cheeks even with my full beard. And yes, I know Jewish law says we don't shave the corners of our beards. But we are not under the law, are we?

Same q.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

What have you fixed with duct tape?
I fixed a finger that was cut to the bone from an accident at work. The next morning I flexed the finger and blood shot out. Took over 15 stitches to sew the tendons and ligaments back together. I always keep a roll handy for unexpected repairs.

G

Godsgirl83

no..... I'm not a guy, so I DON'T wear cologne:LOL:
Wish I could say yes to perfume, but the real stuff is so dang expensive and I have yet to find a scent that I like, that stays ,AND reacts well to my body. Usually if I try some on @ the cosmetics counter, by the time I get home it has either worn off, or didn't mix well with me and changed the scent. I did find one once, but couldn't justify almost $100 on smelling like vanilla (could just go in the kitchen for wayyyyyy cheaper :LOL:) and the cheap stuff is just that.... cheap, ya get what ya pay for.

Would ya rather be Stempy (from Ren&Stempy) OR Patrick (from Spongebob Squarepants)

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
no..... I'm not a guy, so I DON'T wear cologne:LOL:
Wish I could say yes to perfume, but the real stuff is so dang expensive and I have yet to find a scent that I like, that stays ,AND reacts well to my body. Usually if I try some on @ the cosmetics counter, by the time I get home it has either worn off, or didn't mix well with me and changed the scent. I did find one once, but couldn't justify almost $100 on smelling like vanilla (could just go in the kitchen for wayyyyyy cheaper :LOL:) and the cheap stuff is just that.... cheap, ya get what ya pay for.

Would ya rather be Stempy (from Ren&Stempy) OR Patrick (from Spongebob Squarepants)

I'll be the stemp, I don't like pointy heads.

Porky Pig or Daffy Duck?
stu-PP-jpeg.jpg daffy-duck.jpg

G

Godsgirl83

walk..... easier on the joints + running makes me nearly pass out within 1-2 minutes. Working up to it though.

Decent bed time or stay up playing these games on CC?
(AND BEFORE you ask "Same Q....... not only decent bedtime......... but tonight is early bedtime:sleep: )

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Who authors those blogs least? :unsure:

I do not know the person name on Agape Geek, stumbled on Him when I was studying and reasearching! Boy would I love to have a cuppa and just pick his brain. He is very in depth and has been blogging for many yrs. His studies are simple yet deep! Th a other one is Dennis something is other,he's pretty fantastic as well. I like the way he thinks!

Breakfast or brunch?

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Probably dinner.

Your favorite shoes to wear?

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
i'm a girl so i don't wear those.

favorite saying?