Ask the user below you a question

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Do you like this thread?

• Yes

Votes: 113 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 24 15.7%
  • Kinda like-hate

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters

laughingheart

Sep 21, 2016
I prefer Vegemite.
Which do you like better ....Plato's Republic or Pascal's Penses?
Definitely Pascal's Penses. It has been quite a while since I read it. Thanks for the reminder. Time to thumb through it again. :)
Question: If you were a writer, what genre of books would you write? (I love sci fi but write humour or poetry).

Aug 2, 2009
Definitely Pascal's Penses. It has been quite a while since I read it. Thanks for the reminder. Time to thumb through it again. :)
Question: If you were a writer, what genre of books would you write? (I love sci fi but write humour or poetry).
I would write romance and serial killer novels.

Do you like chocolate?

G

Godsgirl83

Favorite drama TV series?
Who needs tv drama when I have a daughter who just entered the "tween" years? My life IS a real life drama.......

what's the latest you've stayed up due to "hanging out" on CC?

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Who needs tv drama when I have a daughter who just entered the "tween" years? My life IS a real life drama.......

what's the latest you've stayed up due to "hanging out" on CC?
I usually sign off by 11:30 pm but have been on until midnight. And no, I didn't turn into a pumpkin.

What is your favorite Mexican or Tex-Mex dish?

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Nachos

What style of music do you enjoy the most?

S

Susanna

Vacation? What is that? I guess Disney-World would be nice. I haven't been to that one.

What is your favorite state to live in? Or visit? :giggle:
Texas, Texas, Texas...and some old Lousian’ lol.

Is there a state you’ve never visited?

Oct 8, 2019
Getting paid to have personalized fun! (But what's fun one week might be boring the next, so the fun is always changing. Haha). :D

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Well, I'd love an elephant or a friendly bear or tiger, but I only have a dog.

What is your favorite pastime and worst pet peeve?
My pet peeve is when someone leaves garbage on their plates and utensils. I always rinse mine off.

Now just your favorite pastime.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Other than studying the word, I enjoy laughing (is that a pastime), time in nature and writing. Like my above questions, I couldn't pick one, lol.

Same question....

M

morefaithrequired

watching paint dry

what is your second favourite archaelogical period?

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
hopefully windows are not painted shut😊

guitar is hobby

and

what do you do to relax/unwind after work?