Ask the user below you a question

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Do you like this thread?

• Yes

Votes: 113 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 24 15.7%
  • Kinda like-hate

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Not totally forgiving my brother yet but I'm working on it

Same Q
I don’t have flaws because I am perfect.

Jokes. One of my flaws is that I tend to always “friendzone” guys of the opposite sex. I guess this sometimes comes across as guarding myself from heartbreak but it’s something I’m working on.

Question: If you were stuck on a island for 3 months and had to pick from the following to spend 3 months with including eating together, rooming together and reading together - who would it be?

Donald Trump.
Keanu Reeves.
Queen Elizabeth.
Billie Ellish.

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
I don’t have flaws because I am perfect.

Jokes. One of my flaws is that I tend to always “friendzone” guys of the opposite sex. I guess this sometimes comes across as guarding myself from heartbreak but it’s something I’m working on.

Question: If you were stuck on a island for 3 months and had to pick from the following to spend 3 months with including eating together, rooming together and reading together - who would it be?

Donald Trump.
Keanu Reeves.
Queen Elizabeth.
Billie Ellish.
could relate

got my thinking I guess I do the same with women and...

To answer, Jesus,
Always Jesus😎[/QUOTE]

I

IFOLLOWHIM

like things loud but not sure if that is a flaw lol

what's the first thing you think about getting up in the morning?

prayer

Do you have a set pattern or ritual for your prayer time?

laughingheart

Sep 21, 2016
Yes, always before bedtime :)

Would you have a lifetime supply of noodles or rice? Pick one only.
This is a deceptively hard question. Every time I think I've picked one I flip around. Rice is healthier so I should pick that, but... Noodles can be used in all sorts of forms in soup. Rice can be used in soup. Leftover noodles are great pan fried with onions and bacon/ham (don't judge me, lol). OK you can do that with rice. However, noodles can be mixed with meat sauce and baked with cheese. Not so much for rice. Spaetzle is a stubby German noodle that is the ultimate comfort food with schnitzel and red cabbage. Rice can substitute but it doesn't make you feel that all is right with the world.
OK we have a winner. It is the noble noodle. Whew! That was tough.

question: You trust God with your soul and eternal future. Do you trust him with your money and financial future?

I

IFOLLOWHIM

This is a deceptively hard question. Every time I think I've picked one I flip around. Rice is healthier so I should pick that, but... Noodles can be used in all sorts of forms in soup. Rice can be used in soup. Leftover noodles are great pan fried with onions and bacon/ham (don't judge me, lol). OK you can do that with rice. However, noodles can be mixed with meat sauce and baked with cheese. Not so much for rice. Spaetzle is a stubby German noodle that is the ultimate comfort food with schnitzel and red cabbage. Rice can substitute but it doesn't make you feel that all is right with the world.
OK we have a winner. It is the noble noodle. Whew! That was tough.

question: You trust God with your soul and eternal future. Do you trust him with your money and financial future?

I love you gal!

Yes,all I have I put in His trust!

if you could do one miracle what would it be?

laughingheart

Sep 21, 2016
Noodles,I love pasta!

are you funny ,seriousness, both?
OK. You got to the noodle/rice question first. I am definitely both. I can be an analytical, research junkie, introvert. I also love the freedom of humour and laughter. I have a bookcase full of Sunday funnies books from all over the globe. Dave Barry cracks me up and I've written and performed (once) stand up. If you laugh you breath. It you make someone else laugh you brighten your day and that is the best feeling in the world.

I'll stay with my last question:
Do you trust God with your money and financial future?

laughingheart

Sep 21, 2016
I love you gal!

Yes,all I have I put in His trust!

if you could do one miracle what would it be?
This one is dead easy. It would be to heal people. Seeing the pain leave their eyes would bless my socks off. Seriously. They would be flying across the room.
question: If you could add one question to the CC profile page what would it be? What would you like to know about people?

I

IFOLLOWHIM

Are you REALLY like your WORDS & ATTITUDE!

do you have a vice?

laughingheart

Sep 21, 2016
One of the beauties of being at this stage of life is that you get to dead honest with who you are.(Truth: I've always kind of been like that). I will start dancing in the aisle of a grocery store if a great song comes on (micro moves but still...). I know who I am and who I aspire to be. I also know my flaws. When I talk to someone and mention I go to church I usually tell them that I go to church because I need to. I know I have to own those too. I don't take myself too seriously.
OK I have skirted the question. This is a taboo subject. Emotional eating. I don't eat a lot but I will admit that sometimes I default to, "What do I want to eat?" rather than "What does my body need?". I do it if I get anxious. I know I should give my worries to God. I am working on it and humour, perspective, godly girlfriends and gratitude are doing a good job of getting me there.
I am sure there is a laundry list of other stuff but that's it for now. :)

I

IFOLLOWHIM

One of the beauties of being at this stage of life is that you get to dead honest with who you are.(Truth: I've always kind of been like that). I will start dancing in the aisle of a grocery store if a great song comes on (micro moves but still...). I know who I am and who I aspire to be. I also know my flaws. When I talk to someone and mention I go to church I usually tell them that I go to church because I need to. I know I have to own those too. I don't take myself too seriously.
OK I have skirted the question. This is a taboo subject. Emotional eating. I don't eat a lot but I will admit that sometimes I default to, "What do I want to eat?" rather than "What does my body need?". I do it if I get anxious. I know I should give my worries to God. I am working on it and humour, perspective, godly girlfriends and gratitude are doing a good job of getting me there.
I am sure there is a laundry list of other stuff but that's it for now. :)

Thank you ! You are right,I'm 62 and totally open now!
Thanks for your transparency. I suffer with this vice also. Then the quilt,a viscious cycle!