Ask the user below you a question

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Do you like this thread?

• Yes

Votes: 113 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 24 15.7%
  • Kinda like-hate

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Ohh, that's a very good question! My top ones would probably be the Red Sea crossing and seeing the Shekinah glory being with the people, and any part having to do with Christ.

If you could ask God one question about an event that happened in the Bible, what question would you ask?
I love your question and welcome to CC :)

I would ask God was it hard for Him to let go of His one and only Son Jesus Christ while he was hanging on the Cross?

Same Q...

Isaiah263

Jan 12, 2020
I love your question and welcome to CC :)

I would ask God was it hard for Him to let go of His one and only Son Jesus Christ while he was hanging on the Cross?

Same Q...
Describe in detail what Paul saw when he was taken to the third heaven (2 Corinthians 12:2-4)

What is your favorite Psalm?

laughingheart

Sep 21, 2016
Psalm 1.

Have you read the entire bible?
Yes I have though I may be a bit fuzzy of large parts of Leviticus. Seriously though I do believe so.

Question: Do you have a favourite TV show that you think is beautiful? What show makes you go wow? For example I currently like Portrait Artist of the Year. It is fabulous to see the art that is created by both professionals and amateurs.

Josie223

Mar 24, 2018
Cameroon
Yes I have though I may be a bit fuzzy of large parts of Leviticus. Seriously though I do believe so.

Question: Do you have a favourite TV show that you think is beautiful? What show makes you go wow? For example I currently like Portrait Artist of the Year. It is fabulous to see the art that is created by both professionals and amateurs.
My favorite TV show is Master Chef
I like cooking & a fast one too, I like it when I see people putting on their cooking ability while having to meet up with time

What is your saddest bible story?

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
My favorite TV show is Master Chef
I like cooking & a fast one too, I like it when I see people putting on their cooking ability while having to meet up with time

What is your saddest bible story?
Dinah, how her brothers killed her fiance cos they thought she was being treated like a whore, although the Bible says he loved her. I dont know what she did after that, and she was never part of the Israelite inheritance.

Do you read devotions? Or devotional books. If so what are you reading right now?

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Dinah, how her brothers killed her fiance cos they thought she was being treated like a whore, although the Bible says he loved her. I dont know what she did after that, and she was never part of the Israelite inheritance.

Do you read devotions? Or devotional books. If so what are you reading right now?
I started the One Year Bible and so far so good, even though one night I just made it in time, it's good discipline too

Same Q

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
No; I find devotional guides annoying. Most that I've found pre-digest the Scripture for you.

Toyota or Land Rover?

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
No; I find devotional guides annoying. Most that I've found pre-digest the Scripture for you.

Toyota or Land Rover?
Toyota, because it’s easy to get the parts here lol.

Have you or do you currently play any sports?

laughingheart

Sep 21, 2016
In my 20s I was asked by an interviewer about my dream job. I said I'd like to be a chaperone for the Dating Game. You get to go to all the great resorts and just make sure that the couple have someone to turn to if they need it. You aren't on the date itself so your time is your own and you get paid. Come to think about it, it is still my dream job lol.
Q: What would be your fantasy job if pay and location were not an issue?

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Who knows, surely He can....

What’s your favorite job?
I had a job as PR (promo) person for Fr Michael Manning Inc. and it was great and through my mailings got him on Hour of Power/Operation Desert Storm, which was aired world-wide, may he RIP

Same Q on fantasy job

Jul 20, 2019
Who knows, surely He can....

What’s your favorite job?
driving. delivering parcels, laundry, and long haul. The solitude, every day is different, the challenge of getting the goods delivered before the day ends. And a sense of freedom

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
In my 20s I was asked by an interviewer about my dream job. I said I'd like to be a chaperone for the Dating Game. You get to go to all the great resorts and just make sure that the couple have someone to turn to if they need it. You aren't on the date itself so your time is your own and you get paid. Come to think about it, it is still my dream job lol.
Q: What would be your fantasy job if pay and location were not an issue?
Tour guide in Israel

Same Q

Jul 20, 2019
Brisbane Queensland Australia, really feel home there, its two days drive north of here though