assallamu alaikum warahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014
Why would an atheist ask for blessings from a god?

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014
Yeah? What do you believe in then?

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014
Yeah? Haha so do I :p I believe in the God of Israel, and I believe in Him both because I was shown, and because His word lines up with our real world today more than any other god, and because His words line up perfectly with itself and has no mistakes that I have seen yet. Do you believe in a god?

A

Altair-786

Yeah? Haha so do I :p I believe in the God of Israel, and I believe in Him both because I was shown, and because His word lines up with our real world today more than any other god, and because His words line up perfectly with itself and has no mistakes that I have seen yet. Do you believe in a god?
yea i believe in god but not much into religions tho i sumtimes go masjid

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014
I dont really care for "religion" either, actually. Like, I dont have the need to have ceremonies and traditions and all these things, and have a banner and a denomination and stuff. I just try to live by the word of God when I can, believing that He is the only one who truly understands righteousness, and have faith that Christ is the salvation for the times I have willfully broken Gods word :3

Other than that, I dont do any special thing or wear a banner or practice ceremonies :p I just live with faith in the One who created me, the One who loved me before I loved Him :3

A

Altair-786

I dont really care for "religion" either, actually. Like, I dont have the need to have ceremonies and traditions and all these things, and have a banner and a denomination and stuff. I just try to live by the word of God when I can, believing that He is the only one who truly understands righteousness, and have faith that Christ is the salvation for the times I have willfully broken Gods word :3

Other than that, I dont do any special thing or wear a banner or practice ceremonies :p I just live with faith in the One who created me, the One who loved me before I loved Him :3
wat does that christ is the salvation

A

Altair-786

mean???? ??

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014
Just as God told the people of Israel to sacrifice the lamb to cover their sins every year, Christ was the prophecised new covenant with men to pay for their sins, in Yeshua (Christ) our sins have been paid for, and by following Him we are forgiven of our sins, and free to follow God. Christ is the lamb, our sacrifice, who took the wrath of our sins, who was killed for the cause of transgression, but not His transgression, just like the prophet Isaiah told us He would be.

No one can come to the Father but through Christ, He is the word of God, His right hand, the lamb who saved us from our sins, the new covenant, the Messiah :3

L

leonardronaldo

Allah is the Arabic word for God, the same way Dios is the Spanish word for God, Isten is the Hungarian word for God, Kami is the Japanese word for God, Dia is the Gaelic word for God, Khoda is the Persian word for God. Arabic Christians obviously speak Arabic, so they're obviously going to use the Arabic word for God, on the Arabic Christian forum.

The guy actually hasn't said anything that's against the forum rules. He greeted everyone with an Arabic cultural greeting, and he said there was one God.
Although you are correct that there are many Arab Christians called God with Allah, the generic term for God in Arabic is Ilah. Please refer to post #23 that I have made.