Back to Childhood

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marian29
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Marian29

Guest
Let us enjoy through a time travel to childhood,
feel free to add one photo of you when a child.
I will start...


"When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things."
1 Corinthians 13:11


"But Jesus called them {unto him}, and said, Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God."
Luke 18:16
 

Attachments

  • Me childhood.jpg
    Me childhood.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 44
I would love to post pix.
....but I traded all of my baby pix with this kid, for a pack of Now&Laters. :(


No worries though...... they were grape flavored, so it was well worth it. :)
 
I would love to post pix.
....but I traded all of my baby pix with this kid, for a pack of Now&Laters. :(


No worries though...... they were grape flavored, so it was well worth it. :)

I never heard of this product. Is there a cherry flavored variety?
 
I never heard of this product. Is there a cherry flavored variety?


Just imagine a product so delicious, that it's worth trading ALL of your childhood pictures for??
Yes, there is cherry flavored.....all the colors of the rainbow, tourist.

Individually wrapped, little pieces of magic! :)
 
Just imagine a product so delicious, that it's worth trading ALL of your childhood pictures for??
Yes, there is cherry flavored.....all the colors of the rainbow, tourist.

Individually wrapped, little pieces of magic! :)

I'm going to try them all 'cause I'm a wild and crazy guy like yourself. :)
 
I never heard of this product. Is there a cherry flavored variety?

There is also a reason for their name..........Now & Laters......enjoy 'em now and later? well, be sure to have lots of air freshener. Especially if you consume the Baked Beans flavor.
 
This is a lovely idea. I'll have to come back later when I have a childhood picture on hand.
 
LOL! I remember those!

Those and childhood went together.

Think about what you just said..............wow! Never thought of it before, but that is TRULY revealing.


We begin in childhood, and when we reach a certain age...........well, we kinda go back to childhood. Some of us anyway. :)

The connection being:

CHILDHOOD................NOW & LATER
 
Think about what you just said..............wow! Never thought of it before, but that is TRULY revealing.


We begin in childhood, and when we reach a certain age...........well, we kinda go back to childhood. Some of us anyway. :)

The connection being:

CHILDHOOD................NOW & LATER

This a profound revelation, I agree.

The NOW & LATER

The candy of childhood which still is, and which was, and which is to come,

The same yesterday, to day and possible tommorrow stuff here

Tommorrow (Lord willing, ofcourse)
 
Childhood photos stolen but I still have my memories and a few marbles.

marbles.jpg

Anyone want to play.
 
SH and one of his bros.

Alan & I.jpg

Climbing mountains (faking I´m tired)

At Avila.jpg

Using my Brazilian tent:

Avila.jpg


-Childhood ONLY, S.H.
-Oh! Sorry! I´m a child, if God sees me the way I am.

:P
 
Last edited:
Genesis 1:31) And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.
 
okay - I'll play!
Ah.... the innocence.... I practiced the piano for 10 years on the same bench. Just remembered.

21865_107307012613745_1303955_n.jpg
 
Last edited: