Bacon

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Godsgirl83

Bacongate (Stargate)

The Bacon who fell to earth (Man )

The Bacon Element (fifth)

Bacon and sensibility (Sense)

It's BACON (It's Complicated)

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
haha sorry too bad.
I thought it was boring the way people were just listing random movies most of us had never seen. Who 's got time to watch them all?

What is the bacon movie about anyway. dont you wanna know what its about????
If its not got a plot, it probably aint worth watching. Some of us have a bit more brains to engage in when we go see movies.

but I know some of us just wannna switch off when we see a movie, read a book, or hear a sermon, whatever, I am just not one of those people.

Just_Jo

May 29, 2020
"Whatever" Lanolin.
Then don't play,the Ops idea is hers.

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
Bacon Goes to Camp
The Bacon Hillbillies
The King's Bacon
Live Free or Bacon Hard
The League of Extraordinary Bacon
Jumanji: The Next Bacon
Bacon Run
Blazing Bacon

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
hmm none of those movies above really appeal....

I do think Charlie and the Bacon Factory might be good entertainment though.

Charlie longs to find the golden ticket to the Bacon Factory where nobody ever goes in, and nobody ever comes out. The tantalising mystery of where bacon comes from is too much temptation for anyone to bear.
The entire world turns bacon crazy as people try to find the golden tickets.

But only five children can win and enter...

movie spoiler..contains graphic scenes of how bacon is made.