Behold, it was very good.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 28, 2016
I have seen the bottomless pit so I know that it is a volcano. We are told: "When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss." (Rev 9:2) So this event in 9:2 will be marked by a volcanic eruption. This sort of thing is common so the world will not pay that much attention to what is going on.
I do not think it is represented as a sign or wonder that we look to as a source of faith. Signs follow after prophecy . Jesus said no sign is given .We walk by faith.

Volcanos are used to represent judgment in various parables. The bottomless pit simply represents a never changing position or law.. Never again will Satan deceive the whole world . He fell as a false identity when Jesus said it is finished.

Jewish flesh was used for a period of time as a parable to represent mankind as a whole. (Kings in Israel ) When Satan fell It lost its temporal ability to deceive all the nations that God was a respecter of persons ..The wolf in sheep clothing, faithless mankind was revealed when the earthquake and Sun was darkened. a sign to the whole world the ressurection gate was opened..

To the believers it opened the ressurection gate to all the nations of the world. Others are still crying out to the rocks having denied the father and Son.

And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season. Revaltion 20:3

That thousand year clock started counting down when the veil was rent. The last days began. A time like never before or ever again .

The world found no man sitting behind the curtain called the holy of holies. Which it is was not . God does not live in temples made with corrupted human hands. That veil or curtain represented the flesh of the Son of man. From heaven it was rent from the top (70 ft) the sign of circummsion. . . the first born. A glorious moment the gospel revealed to the whole world, a spectacle the old testament saints entered in the promise of opening the graves .

Ezekiel 37:13 And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

Matthew 27:52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,

A sad day for those who had no faith that comes from God, having nothing of themselves that could please Him . Like Jesus said marvel but rather believe. Spread the gospel around the Jewish stone walls .They could fall .

Mar 28, 2016
I have seen the bottomless pit so I know that it is a volcano. We are told: "When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss." (Rev 9:2) So this event in 9:2 will be marked by a volcanic eruption. This sort of thing is common so the world will not pay that much attention to what is going on.
Yes the smoke did rise from the casting of the letter of the law "Death and the sufferings of it" into a consuming fire . Its smoke will not rise and condemn to death through corruption (dying) a whole creation ever again for ever more.

What we must pay attention to is prophecy .The witness of God.

Mar 28, 2016
Which parables? Which verses? Please provide evidence for your claim.
There are a legion

74 Bible Verses about Volcanoes

Psalm 104:32 ESV Who looks on the earth and it trembles, who touches the mountains and they smoke!

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
There are a legion

74 Bible Verses about Volcanoes

Psalm 104:32 ESV Who looks on the earth and it trembles, who touches the mountains and they smoke!
You seem to have difficulty following the discussion. You stated, "Volcanos are used to represent judgment in various parables." I asked you, "Which parables? Which verses? Please provide evidence for your claim." You responded with one verse that mentions mountains smoking, which is not part of a parable and not in the context of judgment.

So, as usual, you haven't answered my question.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
It completely escaped me, sorry, I think you are referring to the letter, Tav, maybe?

Mar 28, 2016
You seem to have difficulty following the discussion. You stated, "Volcanos are used to represent judgment in various parables." I asked you, "Which parables? Which verses? Please provide evidence for your claim." You responded with one verse that mentions mountains smoking, which is not part of a parable and not in the context of judgment.

So, as usual, you haven't answered my question.
Lol .Thanks I appreciate the reply.

Are you asking for a list of parables that use the judgment of God after different metaphors ? How many is enough? A thousand ?

Mountains smoking, graves opening, the sun losing its glory is part of the work of the parable in the context of "judgment". Just like falling backward to show a person in under the judgement of God.

Jesus withstood with the help of the father the judgment that was prepared for us.

The Holy Spirit uses the tribe of Dan (a word meaning Jehovah is Judge).

It used in parables as the "spirit of judgement". It is used to represent the old testament saints dead asleep who graves were opened when the earth quaked (time of reformation). Having purified the new hearts of the saints by the purifying fire a work of faith as a labor of his love we can rest. . the volcano erupted and the ressurection gate was opened. Many rooms in that Mansion.

Serpents as to the poison always represent the false gospel. Poisoning the lies , the power (horses used that way) causing its rider to fall backwards as in "break neck" .Which can by applied to "hanging" in the bible .

Genesis 49:17 Dan shall be a serpent by the way, an adder in the path, that biteth the horse heels, so that his rider shall fall backward.

The tribe of Dan is missing in the description of the bride the church in the book of Revelation. . The judgement as to the letter of the law (death) will not enter the new heavens and earth.

The false apostle Judas is used in that way to represent the new testament saints as those who fall backwards to indicate the unseen "spirit of judgement" .Working together with the tribe of Dan used to represent gates of the city of Christ prepared as his bride. And apostles signified as walls that make up the same city who residents are called Christians. . . Literally meaning residents of a city prepared as a bride named after her Husband Christ the founder..
A more appropriate name for his wife the bride made up of all the nations. previously our father called her Israel. to represent the nation he was using in d show's and types to teach faith by until the Son of man came. the time or reformation. Again Christian a more befitting name for the bride form all nations.

Judah the apostle missing in the description of the wife of Christ the church in the book of Revelation 21. There will be one big volcano on the last day a Sea of lava consuming the corruptible. up in smoke..

John 18:4-6 King James Version (KJV) Jesus therefore, knowing all things that should come upon him, went forth, and said unto them, Whom seek ye? They answered him, Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus saith unto them, I am he. And Judas also, which betrayed him, stood with them. As soon then as he had said unto them, I am he, they went backward, and fell to the ground.

Powerful words!

Twice I am he to emphasize twice dead "the spirit of judgment". His word is Spirit and life giving enough to knock Judas off his high horse.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Lol .Thanks I appreciate the reply.

Are you asking for a list of parables that use the judgment of God after different metaphors ? How many is enough? A thousand ?

Mountains smoking, graves opening, the sun losing its glory is part of the work of the parable in the context of "judgment". Just like falling backward to show a person in under the judgement of God.

Jesus withstood with the help of the father the judgment that was prepared for us.

The Holy Spirit uses the tribe of Dan (a word meaning Jehovah is Judge).

It used in parables as the "spirit of judgement". It is used to represent the old testament saints dead asleep who graves were opened when the earth quaked (time of reformation). Having purified the new hearts of the saints by the purifying fire a work of faith as a labor of his love we can rest. . the volcano erupted and the ressurection gate was opened. Many rooms in that Mansion.

Serpents as to the poison always represent the false gospel. Poisoning the lies , the power (horses used that way) causing its rider to fall backwards as in "break neck" .Which can by applied to "hanging" in the bible .

Genesis 49:17 Dan shall be a serpent by the way, an adder in the path, that biteth the horse heels, so that his rider shall fall backward.

The tribe of Dan is missing in the description of the bride the church in the book of Revelation. . The judgement as to the letter of the law (death) will not enter the new heavens and earth.

The false apostle Judas is used in that way to represent the new testament saints as those who fall backwards to indicate the unseen "spirit of judgement" .Working together with the tribe of Dan used to represent gates of the city of Christ prepared as his bride. And apostles signified as walls that make up the same city who residents are called Christians. . . Literally meaning residents of a city prepared as a bride named after her Husband Christ the founder..
A more appropriate name for his wife the bride made up of all the nations. previously our father called her Israel. to represent the nation he was using in d show's and types to teach faith by until the Son of man came. the time or reformation. Again Christian a more befitting name for the bride form all nations.

Judah the apostle missing in the description of the wife of Christ the church in the book of Revelation 21. There will be one big volcano on the last day a Sea of lava consuming the corruptible. up in smoke..

John 18:4-6 King James Version (KJV) Jesus therefore, knowing all things that should come upon him, went forth, and said unto them, Whom seek ye? They answered him, Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus saith unto them, I am he. And Judas also, which betrayed him, stood with them. As soon then as he had said unto them, I am he, they went backward, and fell to the ground.

Powerful words!

Twice I am he to emphasize twice dead "the spirit of judgment". His word is Spirit and life giving enough to knock Judas off his high horse.
Garee, you don't understand "relevant" either.

Mar 28, 2016
Garee, you don't understand "relevant" either.
Relevant to what? Literalizing the signified understanding of the gospel making without parables, Christ spoke not, into bedtime stories?

That kind of prophecy? Or is that irrelevant?

Have you taken a class in philosophy? Do you teach it?

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Relevant to what? Literalizing the signified understanding of the gospel making without parables, Christ spoke not, into bedtime stories?

That kind of prophecy? Or is that irrelevant?

Have you taken a class in philosophy? Do you teach it?
You don't seem to understand the word, "relevant". So much of what you post is not relevant to the topic at hand, and certainly not relevant to the posts to which you respond.

This post of yours is a perfect example. You took off in four different directions, none of which has anything to do with this topic, and none of which even hints that you understood my comment.

"Relevant"; go and look it up in a reputable dictionary.

Mar 28, 2016
You don't seem to understand the word, "relevant". So much of what you post is not relevant to the topic at hand, and certainly not relevant to the posts to which you respond.

This post of yours is a perfect example. You took off in four different directions, none of which has anything to do with this topic, and none of which even hints that you understood my comment.

"Relevant"; go and look it up in a reputable dictionary.
Not even a tiny hint?

Again relevant to who (Christ) and to what (parables) ?

Relevant". . . 1.closely connected or appropriate to what is being done or considered:

Parable . . .that which reveals the relevance to one and hides it from philosophers. literalizers of the signified tongue of God.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Not even a tiny hint?

Again relevant to who (Christ) and to what (parables) ?

Relevant". . . 1.closely connected or appropriate to what is being done or considered:

Parable . . .that which reveals the relevance to one and hides it from philosophers. literalizers of the signified tongue of God.
Congratulations! You used a dictionary! Now you can apply your newfound understanding.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Jesus-Yeshua spoke to the faithful many times in plain words, however His speaking in parables was mainly addressing the unbelievers in fulfilling the prophecy that He would open His mouth in dark sayings, and they would not understand.

There were even times when the Apostles did not understand what He spoke, and He explained His parables to them, and to us.

It strikes one as odd how people do not understand that none know all except our Mkaer, but we have a little here and a little there revealed to each of as as we progress int eh work He has begun in each of us.

Remain His children, and understand always that aside from our Savior, there is no flesh all/knowing....

Prycejosh1987

Jul 19, 2020
So it looks to me like we are either a part of the problem or a part of the cure. That is out choice to make. God will not make that choice for us. We can choose life or death, sickness or health, blessing or curse, poverty or prosperity. We have may choices and life, health, blessing and prosperity is always the right choice to make. Although God's idea of prosperity maybe different from man's definition.
I agree on some and disagree on other things, i agree that we can be part of the solution or part of the problem, but i think Gods idea of prosperity is the same as ours, and it is according to faith.