Being a woman is not all bad

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Attention women folk..

Sure we are the weaker sex, made from a man, deceived by Satan. And yes, we are called to be helpmates, servants and mothers.

Have you ever thought about this though? Maybe there is strength in this to be had...

I mean where is God's strength perfected? In weakness, right? If we have more fragility, there is more room for His strength. Sure, maybe our nurturing softer hearts, need His strength more. Maybe that's how we are able to be mothers, servants and helpmates. Those of us women that don't get that role, maybe they get even more strength to get through it.

I'm not suggesting that we are better, or have more because we have less. I just want us to remember to walk in His designed victory of our designed role centered around service and humility.

We must see that God uses us too. That we have a place and matter too. We are part of His plan. Let's not think less of our weakened estate, or of Him or them because of it. Let's step out of egos way, so He can use us to His advantage.

God Bless you, Sisters in Christ...💛🙏 :D

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
2 Corinthians 12:10 is one of my favorite verses because I'm very weak or at the very least have been in the past. Anyway women are great roles are about order not value it's like the military. I know I appreciate you females you guys are great, I love my mom and my sisters even though they suck at times. Just don't think that helping, or not being able to do certain things makes you less valuable, it's not true you're priceless. Men aren't that dope, we're pretty stupid and handle a lot of things incorrectly, at least I do, and in those times a lot of women have helped me. Don't forget your worth God bless.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
"Being a Woman is not all bad" ONLY GOT one Like? Shoot..........had to give it anudder........

What's up with that?

Wemmens is de mostest beautiest creations da Lord ever did!

I am properly ashamed of every dude here............especially Tourist, Maxwell, and Mailmandan........

(maybe, like me, they don't get to this Forum too often..........so, maybe they just ain't seen the Thread yet)

WEMMENS!!!!

dancing-elephant-animation.gif

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
2 Corinthians 12:10 is one of my favorite verses because I'm very weak or at the very least have been in the past. Anyway women are great roles are about order not value it's like the military. I know I appreciate you females you guys are great, I love my mom and my sisters even though they suck at times. Just don't think that helping, or not being able to do certain things makes you less valuable, it's not true you're priceless. Men aren't that dope, we're pretty stupid and handle a lot of things incorrectly, at least I do, and in those times a lot of women have helped me. Don't forget your worth God bless.
You had me smiling and sometimes laughing. Thank you. You r so dope, Mr. Brother.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
"Being a Woman is not all bad" ONLY GOT one Like? Shoot..........had to give it anudder........

What's up with that?

Wemmens is de mostest beautiest creations da Lord ever did!

I am properly ashamed of every dude here............especially Tourist, Maxwell, and Mailmandan........

(maybe, like me, they don't get to this Forum too often..........so, maybe they just ain't seen the Thread yet)

WEMMENS!!!!

View attachment 189887
100 thumbs up for the dancing elephant. Elephants are also another great creation. It is refreshing to see my brothers in Christ see the beauty in the character and value of your sisters. Thanks bro.

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
We are all one in Christ. We're not less than to men.
And any woman who has given birth knows for sure we're not the weaker sex. If men gave birth we'd have a lot less human population populating the earth. :giggle:

Oct 29, 2018
God created men and women equal but different.

Not less than....for either gender.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
"Being a Woman is not all bad" ONLY GOT one Like? Shoot..........had to give it anudder........What's up with that?

WEMMENS!!!!
It wasn't my fault.
I tried to post here but Tourist and Mailmandan prevented me.
I'm not necessarily saying they're underworld cartel bosses who secretly run the forums and charge for "protection"... no way... I'm not saying that at all.
You never heard that from me.

I'll post more when I get to the safe house... if I'm not being followed.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
We are all one in Christ. We're not less than to men.
And any woman who has given birth knows for sure we're not the weaker sex. If men gave birth we'd have a lot less human population populating the earth. :giggle:
Oh I like that but doesn't the word call us the weaker vessel? Maybe that was just in reference to our muscles, lol. I def agree we are strong when it comes to being Moms!!!

J

Jennie-Mae

Attention women folk..

Sure we are the weaker sex, made from a man, deceived by Satan. And yes, we are called to be helpmates, servants and mothers.

Have you ever thought about this though? Maybe there is strength in this to be had...

I mean where is God's strength perfected? In weakness, right? If we have more fragility, there is more room for His strength. Sure, maybe our nurturing softer hearts, need His strength more. Maybe that's how we are able to be mothers, servants and helpmates. Those of us women that don't get that role, maybe they get even more strength to get through it.

I'm not suggesting that we are better, or have more because we have less. I just want us to remember to walk in His designed victory of our designed role centered around service and humility.

We must see that God uses us too. That we have a place and matter too. We are part of His plan. Let's not think less of our weakened estate, or of Him or them because of it. Let's step out of egos way, so He can use us to His advantage.

God Bless you, Sisters in Christ...💛🙏 :D
This is a real good post.

I think it’s important to consider how I, as a woman, wife and mother can be used by God in my life.

God is not using us for the same purposes He uses men. We are to do different kind of work for Him, but we are important too. We are mothers, wives and we are taking care of the elderly kins whenever need be. God wants me to follow the lead of my husband, like He wants him to follow Gods lead.

I believe God has given the men authority to be the leaders of the ministry as well. As a woman I carry a lot of opinions, but I don’t debate theology in the BDF because, I think that’s what God has meant for the men to be doing.

Again, I really enjoyed reading your post❤️.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
We are just as important as the guys. see, without us, men would have a serious problem. who knows what they would do. they need us to kinda keep them sane LOL

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
We are just as important as the guys. see, without us, men would have a serious problem. who knows what they would do. they need us to kinda keep them sane LOL
True dat!

BUT

u'ens iz also da ones who drives us insane...........

:)

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
It wasn't my fault.
I tried to post here but Tourist and Mailmandan prevented me.
I'm not necessarily saying they're underworld cartel bosses who secretly run the forums and charge for "protection"... no way... I'm not saying that at all.
You never heard that from me.

I'll post more when I get to the safe house... if I'm not being followed.

Get a dark eye glass and dey will never know it's you.........

Hey, it worked for Superman!

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
I really don't care for Singles being turned into another Bicker and Debate forum, but I have to say on this matter, that the word translated "helpmeet" (helpmate) is also used of God Himself. Despite the misogynistic c**p that passes for much evangelical interpretation on this subject, women are in no way intended to be subservient to men, and "women" weren't deceived; Eve was.

MichaelOwen

Nov 6, 2017
Only have one question....why do some women drive men crazy? :unsure:

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
This is a real good post.

I think it’s important to consider how I, as a woman, wife and mother can be used by God in my life.

God is not using us for the same purposes He uses men. We are to do different kind of work for Him, but we are important too. We are mothers, wives and we are taking care of the elderly kins whenever need be. God wants me to follow the lead of my husband, like He wants him to follow Gods lead.

I believe God has given the men authority to be the leaders of the ministry as well. As a woman I carry a lot of opinions, but I don’t debate theology in the BDF because, I think that’s what God has meant for the men to be doing.

Again, I really enjoyed reading your post❤️.
Thanks for your input and your kind words. You have me smiling. You have me thinking about BDF. I post and partake in there but def do so a little differently. I agree that some of those debates are better for the guys. I thought it was because they know so much more, generally, not always, lol. I just learn a lot there, but now you have me pondering. Hmmmmm, maybe...

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
I really don't care for Singles being turned into another Bicker and Debate forum, but I have to say on this matter, that the word translated "helpmeet" (helpmate) is also used of God Himself. Despite the misogynistic c**p that passes for much evangelical interpretation on this subject, women are in no way intended to be subservient to men, and "women" weren't deceived; Eve was.
I apologize if my post was offensive. I just was thinking about His strength being made perfect in weakness, so maybe we are stronger because of it, lol. It made me smile. So I posted my thought traveled. I did not know that about helpmeet. I do see how being called to be servants is an honor and it is for everyone. I like your way of thinking, it is easier to swallow. But don't you think they are suppose to be the leaders? I get your frustration about brushing all women with one stroke because of Eve. I just figured most women tend to believe what ppl say, trust them easier. Do u think that is true, Dino? I should have said, because Eve was deceived, because it is why we all share the consequences of her actions. I do think regardless who was in the garden, us men an women would have messed up, because we all need Jesus.