Being a woman is not all bad

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
A. The Bible tells men to act like men.

B. If a man does not act like a man, then he's failing to be what God created him to be, and he's actually going against Biblical principles.

C. If a man is acting like a girl, that would, in effect, be to NOT ACT LIKE A MAN.... and a man is supposed to act like a man.

D. If a man says to another man, "STOP ACTING LIKE A GIRL" there is nothing biblically wrong with that.

E. A girl many hear "stop acting like a girl", and feel insulted... but what the man actually means is "ACT LIKE A MAN."
This is just a man's way of saying, "act like a man."

G. If the phrase "act like a man" insults anyone, that has nothing to do with me... you have a problem God, and with the Bible, and with nature. (This comes directly from scripture.)

F. There is nothing wrong with a girl acting like a girl; girls are wonderful, girls are truly wonderful, and all of their unique traits are wonderful, and all the ways in which they are different than men is wonderful... however, there GENUINELY IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH A MAN ACTING LIKE A GIRL.
- Being a girl is a wonderful gift which God gave to... girls.

G. Therefore, it is NOT an insult to act like a girl if you're a girl... that's a wonderful thing.
However, it is, and SHOULD be an insult for a MAN to act like a girl... because he isn't a girl, and he's supposed to act like a man.

Our modern culture has just made HUGE issues out of very simple things.

Bible
KJV
Job 38:3 Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.
ESV

Job 38:3 Dress for action like a man; I will question you, and you make it known to me.
This verse means, literally, ACT LIKE A MAN!

I think girls are wonderful,
but we should revel in these wonderful differences God created,
not be upset about them.

U know that when you look at it that way, it makes makes more sense. Where were you all these years, I have made this an issue? Dang you. Ok, well, I'll move forward now a little less wounded, thanks Bro. High 5!!

Great verses to being forward, never ever used that to help me see and understand this thing men say to eachother. It is simply calling them not to woman down, but just to MAN up as they were created.

Bible
KJV
Job 38:3 Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.
ESV
Job 38:3 Dress for action like a man; I will question you, and you make it known to me.

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
Acting Like a Girl?

B. If a man does not act like a man, then he's failing to be what God created him to be, and he's actually going against Biblical principles.

C. If a man is acting like a girl, that would, in effect, be to NOT ACT LIKE A MAN.... and a man is supposed to act like a man.

D. If a man says to another man, "STOP ACTING LIKE A GIRL" there is nothing biblically wrong with that.

E. A girl many hear "stop acting like a girl", and feel insulted... but what the man actually means is "ACT LIKE A MAN."

G. If the phrase "act like a man" insults anyone, that has nothing to do with me... you have a problem God, and with the Bible, and with nature. (This comes directly from scripture.)

F. There is nothing wrong with a girl acting like a girl:
girls are wonderful, girls are truly wonderful, and all of their unique traits are wonderful, and all the ways in which they are different than men is wonderful...
however, there GENUINELY IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH A MAN ACTING LIKE A GIRL.

G. Therefore, it is NOT an insult to act like a girl if you're a girl... that's a wonderful thing.
However, it is, and SHOULD be an insult for a MAN to act like a girl... because he isn't a girl, and he's supposed to act like a man.

Bible

KJV
ESV

(There are a lot of verses that touch on this general topic.)

Conclusion:

not be upset about them.

Yeaaaaaaaaaa act like a man, even the Bible tells men to put on big boy pants. Girls are still really cool though:love:

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
Also where's magenta? MAGENTA I SUMMON THEE COME FORTH! I was thinking about how wonderful girls were and i remembered that cute asian gif i need it NOWWW.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Also where's magenta? MAGENTA I SUMMON THEE COME FORTH! I was thinking about how wonderful girls were and i remembered that cute asian gif i need it NOWWW.
She is the epitome of what it is to be a classy woman.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
God Bless.
U know that when you look at it that way, it makes makes more sense. Where were you all these years, I have made this an issue? Dang you. Ok, well, I'll move forward now a little less wounded, thanks Bro. High 5!!

Great verses to being forward, never ever used that to help me see and understand this thing men say to eachother. It is simply calling them not to woman down, but just to MAN up as they were created.

Bible
KJV
ESV
One last thing:

I was NOT in ANY WAY suggesting it's ok for men to insult women.

Men sometimes insult women, and women sometimes insult men.
Of course we shouldn't do this.

I was just making the point that, perhaps not everything is really an insult.
It isn't an insult for a man to tell another man, "Hey, act like a man!"

That's all.

God Bless
Max

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
I HAD TO SEARCH DEEP MAN DO YOU KNOW WHAT MY SEARCH HISTORY IS GONNA LOOK LIKE NOW?

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I can't say anything in this thread. I've already been far too complimentary about women in the "what do you think about _____" thread. If I say anything else in this thread it will sound like I'm sucking up.

Sonflower

Jan 30, 2016
Acting Like a Girl?

F. There is nothing wrong with a girl acting like a girl:
girls are wonderful, girls are truly wonderful, and all of their unique traits are wonderful, and all the ways in which they are different than men is wonderful...
however, there GENUINELY IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH A MAN ACTING LIKE A GIRL.

Bible

KJV
ESV

(There are a lot of verses that touch on this general topic.)

Conclusion:

not be upset about them.

I can't help but totally love all of your precise organization in this post. It is fantastic. :)

Also, I agree, girls are wonderful.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
How long have you been here? I'm curious if some have you have been here for years.
Under the old format (pre-Charli, I believe) one's 'join date' was posted with their nickname and avatar. I've been here since mid-2015.

preacher4truth

Dec 28, 2016
I live with 3 girls!!! Women rock!

#womenpower

#yesdear

(Brb, have to take out the trash)

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
I live with 3 girls!!! Women rock!

#womenpower

#yesdear

(Brb, have to take out the trash)
The cool thing about living with a bunch of girls, i grew up with like 4 sisters, is that you get to learn all the crap they try to hide from guys it's kinda cool. You also get to experience the not so great parts too so you know what to expect with a wife.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
I really don't care for Singles being turned into another Bicker and Debate forum, but I have to say on this matter, that the word translated "helpmeet" (helpmate) is also used of God Himself. Despite the misogynistic c**p that passes for much evangelical interpretation on this subject, women are in no way intended to be subservient to men, and "women" weren't deceived; Eve was.
dat true.......but dis thread ain't no biggie
:)
wemmens
cain't live with or without 'em

thinking of that Willie and Julio song "To All The Girls I've Loved Before....."

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
Only have one question....why do some women drive men crazy? :unsure:
Ahhh the million dollar mystery question - and if we are being completely honest that question really works both ways...
I don't know that anyone can really answer your question; but I will offer a reference that can only help us to better understand and embrace our unique differences...

"Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus"

Some popular Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus Quotes:

“we are unique individuals with unique experiences”
John Gray, Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus
“Men are motivated when they feel needed while women are motivated when they feel cherished.”
“Because she is afraid of not being supported, she unknowingly pushes away the support she needs.”
“‎" when men and women are able to respect and accept their differences then love has a chance to blossom ”

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
God Bless.

One last thing:

I was NOT in ANY WAY suggesting it's ok for men to insult women.

Men sometimes insult women, and women sometimes insult men.
Of course we shouldn't do this.

I was just making the point that, perhaps not everything is really an insult.
It isn't an insult for a man to tell another man, "Hey, act like a man!"

That's all.

God Bless
Max

Yeah, I never even considered you thinking it is ok to insult, but just maybe not so offended or insulted when I heard it said or applied. Thank you, Maxwell.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Under the old format (pre-Charli, I believe) one's 'join date' was posted with their nickname and avatar. I've been here since mid-2015.
I registered in 2014, but just started participating on this site recently, for a few month and in the chat room a few months longer.

Sonflower

Jan 30, 2016
It is still there. You have to hit the little arrow and the info shows up.

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
Attention women folk..

Sure we are the weaker sex, made from a man, deceived by Satan. And yes, we are called to be helpmates, servants and mothers.

Have you ever thought about this though? Maybe there is strength in this to be had...

I mean where is God's strength perfected? In weakness, right? If we have more fragility, there is more room for His strength. Sure, maybe our nurturing softer hearts, need His strength more. Maybe that's how we are able to be mothers, servants and helpmates. Those of us women that don't get that role, maybe they get even more strength to get through it.

I'm not suggesting that we are better, or have more because we have less. I just want us to remember to walk in His designed victory of our designed role centered around service and humility.

We must see that God uses us too. That we have a place and matter too. We are part of His plan. Let's not think less of our weakened estate, or of Him or them because of it. Let's step out of egos way, so He can use us to His advantage.

God Bless you, Sisters in Christ...💛🙏 :D
Women actually have much more power than they know.... :sneaky:

When a man loves a woman
Can't keep his mind on nothin' else
He'd trade the world
For a good thing he's found
If she is bad, he can't see it
She can do no wrong
Turn his back on his best friend
If he puts her down

When a man loves a woman
Spend his very last dime