Bible Corruptions

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
Heaven Bound
Just like the Christian Science, Church of Scientology, Watchtower Society of Jehovah's Witnesses, Seventh Day Adventists, Mormons, and other like Groups, Pentecostalism was another faction that sprouted up and proved to be seductive. We will consider many factors in a series of videos to substantiate this reality, as well as provide warnings and testimonies made by other Christians, as well as provide passages of Scripture that pertain this topic. (Related Passages in the next post)

To help you to begin to get a full grasp of the Prentecostal/Charismatic Deception .... We strongly recommend listening to the warning issued by Ex-Jesuit Priest Alberto Rivera, whom was born again by the Spirit of God, and moved in faith to warn Believers! Also ... in one of John Todd's video/audios, our Brother, also warned against Pentecostalism in the early 1970's .... Brother John Todd, by the way, was formerly known as Lance Collin's, and was born into the Collin's family of which the television series and movie "Dark Shadows" was based upon, as this is a family of witches that are deeply rooted into the Illuminati. That video/audio will be posted here soon:

The Vatican’s Ecumenical Tactics Through Pentecostal & Catholic Charismatic Movements Alberto Rivera
John Wycliffe
Published on Jan 27, 2018

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
Heaven Bound
1Jn 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
1Jn 2:19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.
1Jn 2:20 But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.
1Jn 2:21
I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.

Act 20:30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.

Jud 1:19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

2Pe 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

Act 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.
Act 20:29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.
Act 20:30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.
Act 20:31 Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.

Php 3:1 Finally, my brethren, rejoice in the Lord. To write the same things to you, to me indeed is not grievous, but for you it is safe.
Php 3:2 Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision.
Php 3:3 For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.
Php 3:4 Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more:
Php 3:5 Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;
Php 3:6 Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.
Php 3:7 But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.
Php 3:8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,
Php 3:9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:
Php 3:10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;
Php 3:11 If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.
Php 3:12 Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus.
Php 3:13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,
Php 3:14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
Php 3:15 Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.
Php 3:16 Nevertheless, whereto we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us mind the same thing.
Php 3:17 Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample.
Php 3:18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
Php 3:19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)
Php 3:20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
Php 3:21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
Heaven Bound

Jud 1:1 Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called:
Jud 1:2 Mercy unto you, and peace, and love, be multiplied.
Jud 1:3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.
Jud 1:4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.
Jud 1:5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.
Jud 1:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
Jud 1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
Jud 1:8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.
Jud 1:9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.
Jud 1:10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.
Jud 1:11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.
Jud 1:12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;
Jud 1:13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.
Jud 1:14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,
Jud 1:15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
Jud 1:16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.
Jud 1:17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;
Jud 1:18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
Jud 1:19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.
Jud 1:20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,
Jud 1:21 Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.
Jud 1:22 And of some have compassion, making a difference:
Jud 1:23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.
Jud 1:24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,
Jud 1:25 To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
Heaven Bound
New Age Churchianity Is Everywhere!
Shaking My Head Productions
Published on Oct 10, 2019

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Matthew 7:15

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: 1 Peter 5:8

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. John 10:10"

My personal remarks are that this movement most definetely is of the Illuminati per their infiltrations into the Denominations, as well as the establisment of many "cults", hence is the short of "Occult".

Further evidence, of some of those behind the Occult Agenda, can be found on this thread regarding the work of the Illuminati: >>>> HERE <<<< More coming soon!

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Now you're spamming the thread with blather about Pentecostalism? That's definitely outside the topic of this thread.

Dude, START A BLOG POST. Quit your hijacking.

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
Heaven Bound
Now you're spamming
the thread with blather about Pentecostalism? That's definitely outside the topic of this thread.

Dude, START A BLOG POST.
Quit your hijacking.
I can post whatever I want to that relates to this subject.
If you don't like it, go somewhere else. No one is twisting your arm to view my posts.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
I can post whatever I want to that relates to this subject.
If you don't like it, go somewhere else. No one is twisting your arm to view my posts.
Actually, you can't. Check the site rules on that.

If you prefer to use this thread as your personal blog, that's your choice. It's clear that you aren't interested in discussion anyway.

Jul 20, 2019
That is not true in my opinion concerning, I picked up the KJB and read it easy and I'm not a greater reader anything. The language is beautiful. Also I am not talking about the 1611 edition. That has archaic English. But the 1772/1779 editions were made with modern English, the words didn't change in meaning from the original 1611 but the spellings did, so it is easy for all English readers to read.

How those that claim to be real Christians suggest people read corrupted modern Bibles that do such wicked things as proven in the above posts I have no idea.
Because they aren't real christians, the fake ones outnumber the real ones two to one sadly. If they had the Holy Spirit guiding them, they would know when they are being deceived or lied to.

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
Heaven Bound
Actually, I believe that to be a fair question.
It is a fair question when the intention is aimed at truth and not error. You can take note that the question was asked after I had already declared that I have read the fullness of The Holy Bible in one of my previous responses to the individual, and that alone makes it obvious that the individual's intent to to cast doubt upon and tarnish my character as someone that doesn't read the Bible, while deflecting away from his already exposed errors. There is no lie in the truth, and just as @Gregoryp had pointed out, the one worlder religion blenders, and other false teachers outnumber Christians as a general rule, and they are always ready to sow discord, division, and strife using any means possible to pit Christians against one another with their confusing tactics, whilst stumbling other souls in the process. I have a tremendous amount of experience dealing with these types of deceivers, as I had experienced that already by two ferocious beasts already on other threads, in addition with two ones on this thread.

The subject of this thread is "Bible Corruptions", and it has been authored by a Bible believing Christian defending the King James Bible against the corrupted so-called "Modern Translations. If you carefully examine each video that I post, as well as the audios, you can learn a great deal of truth about this subject, as not only do 'we' get to who it is that is behind the Gnostic Perversions of the Bible, but furthermore as to how they have worked to accomplish their evil deeds in doing so. Moreover, I am also working to expose how they work together to orchestrate this great deception including how they use their false prophets and false teachers to work both inside and outside of the Churches to deceive the masses. The more truthful content that I post, the more ferocious the adversaries become, even after I had already declared, as I have also declared with you, that by the grace of God, I can prove this real time conspiracy with factual evidence, and that being that it is a complex subject, it has to be properly unpacked, and this so that no stone is left unturned for the sake and benifit of anyone that has a love for the truth to become fully educated about these issues. It is my hope that what is being shared here will prove to be a blessing for you, and that you can and will know that God has indeed preserved His holy words for all generations, including our very own, and has done so with His gift of the King James Bible to mankind. When you truly prayerfully read the Bible, having a humber and meek spirit, The Lord will bless you, not only with the gift of salvation, but also lead you, guide you, and teach you ALL truth, including this matter.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
I have a tremendous amount of experience dealing with these types of deceivers, as I had experienced that already by two ferocious beasts already on other threads, in addition with two ones on this thread.
I have asked you a simple, straightforward question, and instead of answering, you have avoided the issue. Now you have descended to name-calling.

I don't think your experience has done anything but made you unpleasant.

mustaphadrink

Dec 13, 2013
Can you hear my knees knocking jaytee. I should be dead now with all your violent diatribes against me. If you had your way I would be dammed to the moon and back. I am very fortunate that the God I serve is not the god you serve. My God loves me. Your god hates me. My God does everything to bless me. Your god does everything to curse me. My God knows I am not perfect. Your god says if you are not perfect you are dead meat. My God has provided salvation for me thorugh Jesus Christ. Your god says if you don't swallow the King James version of the bible your dammed for eternity.

Bottom line jaytee. There is no way I would want to be a slave to your god because life would be hell.
What is the matter J-T...can't handle the truth??

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
Heaven Bound
I told you that I didn't want to quarrel or strive with you, but you persisted, and I understand why.
... we bicker talk about everything 'Bible'
In your re-written Bible, are the words "preach the word", from 2Timothy 4:1-5 replaced with the word "bicker"?
I have asked you a simple, straightforward question, and instead of answering, you have avoided the issue. Now you have descended to name-calling.

I don't think your experience has done anything but made you unpleasant.
You have come at me
like a hyper-active JW on steroids trying to convince me that I will not understand that the King James Bible is wrong, and the New World Translation is right unless I talk with one of their "Elders"
and read a copy of the "Watchtower" for "new light". Since you couldn't force me to drink
James White's Kool-Aid, you had to find a word in the Bible to attack and "bicker" over like a JW, and when I didn't take the bait, you began to try to Police what I can post or not post like a Cult Leader. No, I'm not going to play Bible Ping Pong or Bible Word Bash Trivia with you, and I'm not going to cower to your cultish control.
If that makes me "unpleasant", then that's your problem.

Furthermore, you admitted in this open Forum that you had no interest and did not care about the Occult agenda against the King James Bible, with their 'Bible corruptions' as well as having no interest in viewing and listening to the videos and audios that expose them. As a result of avoiding the factual truth, you have excluded yourself from any form of discussion, establishing your motive with the intent to be disruptive, and to sow discord and division among Christians and non-Christian with the insincere foolish and unlearned question of "what does the word inspired mean?"

This is my position concerning the repitition of your question and/or any future questions:

2Ti 2:23 But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.

In one of your first unfriendly posts to me >> HERE << your response of my asking for your input per my sounding the warning about people being deceived into embracing false prophets was
:
Start a new thread if you want to bicker about it; I'm not interested.
That told me exactly who you were and what you were about with your lukewarm position, and that you have no love for the truth, as you demonstrated that you do not care about what is written in The Holy Bible, by God, about being separate from infidels, and most notably false prophets and warning others. Jesus warned about false prophets in Matthew 7:13-27, Matthew 24, and other parallel passages. Apostle Paul also warned about Satan's ministers that preach "another Jesus" and "another gospel" with "another spirit in 2Corinthians 11, and gave godly instruction about being separate from infidels in 2Corinthians 6:14-18 where he quoted the Lord's holy command:

2Co 6:14-15 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

2Co 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

2Co 6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

2Co 6:18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

In spite of your "not being interested" in the Occult agenda against The Holy Bible, as well as the other aforementioned issues, I gave you the benefit of doubt, hoping and praying that you would repent and come around, but you had not, as you have also demonstrated by defending a false apostle/prophet on this thread that has openly mocked, not only myself, but The Lord God Almighty that had purchased me with His own blood.

There is precise instruction in The Holy Bible for Christians to be capable of identifying false brethren. That is found throughout the New Testament, including 2Timothy 3, 1John, 2John, 3John, 2Peter 2-3, Jude, and Revelation 2-3.

In those passages, it is taught that Children of God hear one another, but false brethren do not hear. It is also taught that Christians know that they have passed from death to life when they have fervent love, one for another. You neither hear, nor love, and you have only sought to sow discord and division as you have done from the very start. The are descriptive "names" given to describe false brethren, infidels, Satan's ministers, workers of iniquity, brute beasts, and so forth that have a form of godliness but deny the power thereof.

Moreover, you make God out to be a liar, as you reject and ignore the very passages where He promised to preserve His words for all generations, and put men's false accustions of error against the King James Bible above what is actually written.

For several thousand years, since the beginning of creation, God has preserved His holy words throughout many, many generations, even with the first Advent. Nowhere in the King James Bible is it written that Jesus or His chosen Apostles had to refer to a "Concordance", and/or say something to the effect; "I don't like the way the N.I.V. translated this, let's look at the N.A.S.B. ... nope, that's not it, let's try the E.S.V., no I don't like that is translated either, let's look at the Message Bible (by the way, as I mentioned previously that the Lord's words were replaced with the words of Satanist Aleister Crowley in the re-write of The Lord's Prayer in Matthew 6) ... No, that would be better tanslated this way; Let's look up the Hebrew word on that to see what "inspired" means. No, it should have been translated that way; Hold up, let's see if we can find the originals". The Lord and His chosen Apostles had the very words of God that He had preserved, and He has preserved His holy words by His own power even until this generation.

I have absolutely no doubt that you will continue to ignore the truth and mock, even this post, but that is your right, but in the end you will have to face The Lord and give an account for your evil deeds. But, God willing, I will complete the task for this thread and will continue the mission even in the midst of your mockings and ridicule.

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
Heaven Bound
Part 1 of a 2 Part Post:

Mat 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

2Co 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.
2Co 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
2Co 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
2Co 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

I write on a few different boards
and each one always has a devotee of the KJV who sets out to espouse the inerrancy of it and pour cold water on all the others.
I was brought up on the KJV and when I did my two years at Bible College we used the revised standard version. My salvation didn't seem to be affected by the change. Since then I have dipped into the NIV the CEV the NKJV and primarily the original Greek. Again, my salvation has not been affected negatively in any way.
You have never seen, handled, or touched the "original Greek", and neither have your "scholars"; It does not exist!!
Those that claim only a certain version of the bible is the right one are missing the point. It is the Holy Spirit that leads you into all truth so the version you are using is irrelevant if he is not doing that for you. You can have the correct version but if the Holy Spirit is not showing you the way you are up the creek without a paddle. Without him, it is only man's thinking and that will get you nowhere because the scripture says that the natural man cannot discern the things of the spirit.
1Ti 4:1-2 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

Let me give you an example. In one of our Wednesday night meetings, we were told about a young man that was in hospital in a coma after being punched and hitting his head on the pavement. The leader of the meeting asked us to pray for him.
Do you have any other examples?

Immediately he said that I got a word from the Lord. So I stood up, walked to the front, and said "I don't pray"
and paused to watch their faces,

and then continued and said, "until the Lord tells me what to pray for. He has told me we are to go to the hospital and pray over him and take a cloth with us that we can anoint and put it under his pillow.
Isn't it ironic that the false prophets wasn't first notified by "the Lord" about the injured man in the hospital without first hearing about it from men?

Mat 6:1 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.

Mat 6:2 Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

Mat 6:3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:

Mat 6:4 That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.

Mat 6:5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

Mat 6:6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

Mat 6:7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

Mat 6:8 Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.

The leader agreed with this and two other men were chosen to go with me. When we got to the hospital we explained to the staff who we were and what we were there for and asked them to
phone the parents to make sure they were OK with this which they were and we got the OK
We prayed over the cloth by his bedside and put it under his pillow and joined our hands with his and prayed for him. We told the staff what we had done and asked that the cloth not be removed from under his pillow.
Mat 6:5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
Mat 6:6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
Heaven Bound
Part 2 of a 2 Part Post:

Three weeks later he walked out of the hospital and went home after the surgeons said that he would be a vegetable for the rest of his life..
Regardless of which version of the bible we used, it did not make any difference to the young man and his healing. We heard from the Holy Spirit, followed his instructions, and as a result, he was made whole. And that is what mattered.
You are right about one thing, it didn't matter which version of the Bible you used to propagate this boastful mimicry posted here to defame The Holy Bible and to traitorously slander real Christians in the process. Nowhere in the Bible did it take "Three weeks" for anyone to be healed of any ailment, including death, loss of limbs, diseases, or possession by devils. It can take several posts to contain all of the passages that pertain to The Lord Jesus Christ and His chosen Apostles that healed people of all these things, but nowhere is it written that it took any of them "Three weeks". It was all INSTANT!! There was only one exception where the disciples couldn't cast out devils, and that was when Jesus said that it required prayer and fasting, but even then Jesus did it INSTANTLY!! There is a passage where people were instantly healed just by walking under Apostle Peter's shadow. Nowhere is it written that a cloth was placed under anyone with instructions not to remove it, and that it took "Three weeks" for anyone to be made whole. This is a case of false prophet Jocus Pocus, just as it is demonstrated by the likes of false prophet Benny Hinn and other like him.

Act 5:14-16 And believers were the more added to the Lord, multitudes both of men and women.) Insomuch that they brought forth the sick into the streets, and laid them on beds and couches, that at the least the shadow of Peter passing by might overshadow some of them. There came also a multitude out of the cities round about unto Jerusalem, bringing sick folks, and them which were vexed with unclean spirits: and they were healed every one.

2Ti 3:1-5 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

2Ti 3:6-7 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

2Ti 3:8-9 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.

Jun 25, 2020
Y
In the only passage of Scripture which describes Lucifer's iniquity and
fall into hell, most new versions omit the name Lucifer
and confuse his identity with Jesus Christ.
[Isaiah 14:12 / Luke 4:8]

New versions exalt man to being "a little lower than God" and omit many references
to his fallen spiritual condition. Cults, the New Age and false religions also
raise mankind to the level of being divine or in the process of evolving into gods.
[Psalm 8:5 / Matthew 18:11 / Colossians 3:6 / Mark 15:28]

[New versions frequently delete words such as "righteousness", "holy", "perfect"
and other requirements of the sanctified life. As a result, the gospel is brought
into reproach by worldliness and corruption in the church.
[1 Thessalonians 5:27 / 2 Peter 1:21 / 1 Peter 1:22 / 1 Corinthians 2:6 / 2 Timothy 3:17]
[Proverbs 21:21 / 1 Peter 2:12 / Titus 1:8 / Jude 1:1 / Mark 10:21 / Matthew 20:16]
[Romans 8:1 / Matthew 5:44 / 2 Timothy 2:15 / 1 Timothy 4:15 / Revelation 22:14]

Attack on prayer. New versions remove 21 words from The Lord's Prayer in
Luke chapter 11 and words of instruction on prayer in other passages.
[Luke 11:2-4 / Matthew 6:13 / Mark 13:33]
[Luke 21:36 / Acts 1:14 / James 5:16 / Mark 9:29]

Important references to the Second Coming of Jesus Christ to establish His
reign upon earth are often omitted in the new versions. The New Age Movement,
cults and apostate religions believe that "the Christ" is already on the
earth and will soon be revealed. Sadly they will get the Antichrist
who cometh first to deceive the world.
[Matthew 6:13 / Matthew 25:13 / Revelation 11:15,17 / Titus 2:13 / John 18:36]

New versions change "sin" to "guilt", thus relieving man of his accountability
and placing the blame on God. Rewording of 1 John 5:19 blames the devil
for sin, as did Eve. Modern psychology in the church reflects this
propensity to transfer responsibility for sin rather than to repent. New versions
alter many verses pertaining to sin in order to present it in less relevant,
personal and severe terms.
[Luke 7:30 / 1 Corinthians 5:1-6,13 / Ephesians 5:5 / Galatians 5:19]
[Deuteronomy 23:17 / 1 Timothy 1:10 / Galatians 5:21 / Romans 13:9]
[1 Thessalonians 2:3 / Mark 10:24 / 1 Timothy 6:10 / Mark 11:26 / Matthew 5:22]
[John 7:53 / John 8:11 / Isaiah 53:10 / 1 John 5:19 / Revelation 2:15]
[2 Timothy 3:2,3 / Titus 2:5 / Revelation 22:11 / 2 Corinthians 4:2 / Matthew 23:14]

References to a final Day of Judgment are often missing in new versions.
New Age prophets teach that, since God is love, He does not judge anyone &
belief in a literal hell and fear of God's judgment are both foolishness and
and offence to modern man.
[Daniel 7:10 / Matthew 5:21 / Mark 6:11 / Luke 17:36 / 2 Corinthians 5:11]
[Revelation 6:17 / Revelation 12:12 / Revelation 15:3,4]
[Revelation 21:24 / Revelation 22:19]

And I have no doubt there are many other blasphemous and corrupt things
do they to the word of God.

I believe there is none of that in the King James Bible and that it is the purest translation of original manuscripts for all English readers.
Your post is very informative and interesting.:)

The pastor in the link below has also done the comparison between the bibles and has also come more or less to the same conclusion as yourself:

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
Heaven Bound
WATCHMAN'S WARNING:
SEVENTH DAY ADVENTISTS IS A FALSE PROPHET

(Read: Matthew 7:13-27, Matthew 24, 2Corinthians 11, 2Corinthians 6:14-18)
Part 1 of a 2 Part Post:

Y

The pastor in the link below has also done the comparison between the bibles and has also come more or less to the same conclusion as yourself:

Hello :)

Before writing this post, I tried to learn a little bit about you to ascertain whether or not if you were a member of the Seventh Day Adventist Church, but did not find anything conclusive in your profile or posts, but I did notice that you posted several videos published by Seventh Day Adventists including these. Are you a member of the Seventh Day Adventist Church?

Before I share some facts about why the Seventh Day Adventists, formerly known as "Adventists", is a false prophet, I need to address an issue that had been raised on many ocassions. False teachers that contend against the King James Bible had cited that Seventh Day Adventists claim to be King James Only, and would reference a particular Seventh Day Adventist that authored a book on the subject. At the moment, I can not recall the name of the book or the name of that author, but the point is that it is a simple fact that SDA is a false prophet Antichrist religion that has it's own re-written Bible known as the "Clear Word Bible", where they re-wrote Jude 1:9 to beguile the minds of the deceived adherants into believing "another Jesus" (2Corinthians 11) that they taught to be "Michael the Archangel".

This is the SDA’s Clear Word Bibles’ rendering of Jude 9 which says - "In contrast to these ungodly men is the Lord Jesus Christ, also called Michael, the archangel in charge of the entire angelic host. When He was challenged by Satan about His intentions to resurrect Moses, He didn't come against Satan with a blistering attack nor did he belittle him. He simply said, 'God rejects your claim to his body.'"

The false teachers that contended against the King James Bible intentionally never mentioned the re-written Bible of the SDA because they wanted to beguile the current generation into thinking that the KJB is not THE HOLY BIBLE, but instead a mere translation that has been the tool of the false prophet groups such as the SDA, Jehovah's Witnesses (offshoot of the SDA), and Mormons; each of which are Masonic false prophets.

However, the King James Bible was in existence long before the aforementioned false prophet groups came about. But now, let's examine some proof data that exposes the SDA as being a false prophet that is also guilty of preaching "another Jesus".

PROPHECIES
"I have seen that the 1843 chart (Wm. Miller's) was directed by the hand of the Lord and that it should not be altered, that the figures were as he wanted them." EARLY WRITINGS p. 64 edition 1882

"It was just as impossible for them (those that gave up their faith in the 1844 movement) to get on the path again and go to the city, as all the wicked world which God had rejected. They fell all the way along the path one after another," (Foregoing now deleted) "until we heard the voice of God like many waters, WHICH GAVE US THE DAY AND HOUR OF JESUS' COMING. The living saints, 144,000 in number, knew and understood the voice, while the wicked thought it was thunder and an earthquake. When God spake the time, he poured on us the Holy Ghost, and our faces began to light up and shine with the glory of God as Moses' did when he came down from Mount Sinai." A WORD TO THE LITTLE FLOCK (1847 edition) p. 14

"I have not the slightest knowledge as to the time spoken by the voice of God. I heard the hour proclaimed, but had no remembrance of that hour after I came out of vision." SELECTED MESSAGES 1 p. 298 (1889)

"In our frequent change of location in the earlier history of the publishing work, and I have crossed the plains no less than 17 times - I lost all trace of the first published works." ... "And here I pause to state that any of our people having in their possession a copy of any or all of my first views, as published prior to 1851, will do me a great favor if they will send them to me without delay." SELECTED MESSAGES 1 p. 60
"It is well known that many were expecting the Lord to come at the 7th month, 1845. That Christ would then come we firmly believed. A few days before the time passed, I was at Fairhaven, and Dartsmouth, Mass, with a message on this point of time. At this time, Ellen was with the band at Carver, Mass, where she saw in vision, that we should be disappointed," A WORD TO THE LlTTLE FLOCK p. 22 by James White 1847
E. G. White prophesied the world would end in 1843, 1844, 1845 & 1851 "Now time is almost finished, (1851) and what we have been 6 years in learning they will have to learn in months." EARLY WRITINGS p. 57
"For a time after the disappointment in 1844, I did hold, in common with the advent body, that the door of mercy was then forever closed to the world ... I was shown in vision, and I still believe, that there was a shut door in 1844." SELECTED MESSAGES 1 p. 63

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
Heaven Bound
WATCHMAN'S WARNING:
SEVENTH DAY ADVENTISTS IS A FALSE PROPHET

(Read: Matthew 7:13-27, Matthew 24, 2Corinthians 11, 2Corinthians 6:14-18)
Part 2 of a 2 Part Post:

Y

"I saw the state of the different churches since the second angel proclaimed their fall. (In 1844) They have been growing more and more corrupt .. . Satan has taken full possession of the churches as a body... Their professions, their prayers and their exhortations are an abomination in the sight of GOD." SPIRITUAL GIFTS Vol 1-p. 189.

False Doctrines
Of Seventh Day Adventists

'ANOTHER JESUS' 2Corinthians 11:4 Also see Matthew 7:13-27 - Matthew 24 - 1John 4:1-5 - 2Peter 2-3 - Hebrews 1-2

"THE LORD has shown me that Satan was once an honored angel In heaven, next to JESUS CHRIST." (E. G. White's Vision) SPIRITUAL GIFTS Vol. 1 p. 17
"Michael, or Christ, with the angels that buried Moses, came down from heaven, after he had remained in the grave a short time, and resurrected him, and took him to heaven." SPIRITUAL GIFTS Vol 4a p. 58
"and before the contest closed, Christ Himself came to Gabriel's aid.' The prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days,' Gabriel declares; 'but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.' " Daniel 10:13 PROPHETS & KINGS p. 572
"The words of the angel, 'I am Gabriel, that stand in the presence of God,' show that he holds a position of high honor in the heavenly courts. When he came with a message to Daniel, he said, 'There is none that holdeth with me in these things, but Michael (Christ) your Prince.' " Daniel 10:21 THE DESIRE OF AGES p. 99 (65)
"Michael, or Christ, with the angels that buried Moses, came down from heaven, after he had remained in the grave a short time, and resurrected him and took him to heaven....Satan claimed the body of Moses, because of his one transgression; but Christ meekly referred him to His Father, saying,' The Lord rebuke thee.' " Jude 9 THE STORY OF REDEMPTION p. 173

"Spiritualizers have - disposed of or denied the only Lord God and our Lord Jesus Christ ... using the old unscriptural Trinitarian creed, viz., that Jesus Christ is the eternal God, though they have not one passage to support it, while we have plain scripture testimony in abundance that he is the Son of the eternal God." (THE DAY-STAR, 1/21/1846, p. 1) (formerly WESTERN MIDNIGHT CRY)

"To assert that the sayings of the Son and his apostles are the commandments of the Father, is as wide from the truth as the old Trinitarian absurdity that Jesus Christ is the very and Eternal God." (REVIEW & HERALD 8/5/1852, p. 52.)

"The S. D. Adventists hold the divinity of Christ so nearly with the Trinitarian, that we apprehend no trial here..." (R & H 10/12/1876 p. 116) James White.

(James White died 1881 seven years before the Trinity confrontations at the 1888 Minneapolis meeting where J. H. Waggoner & A. T. Jones militantly pressed Arian doctrines against the deity of Christ.)

SOUL SLEEP

"In the year 1844 I accepted the doctrine we now hold, concerning the non immortality of the souI, as may be seen by reference to LIFE SKETCHES " p. 170, 171 (1880 edition)."

HYPNOSIS

"Ellen White early in her experience was cautioned regarding the perils of hypnosis, and in later years, on a number of occasions, she received instruction regarding it." EARLY WRITINGS p. 298

"Thus the work was hindered, and the world was left in darkness. Had the whole Adventist body united upon the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus, how widely different would have been our history." SELECTED MESSAGES, Book 1, p. 299

"The system of slavery, which ruined our nation is left to live and stir up another rebellion." TESTIMONY FOR THE CHURCH p. 255

Infinite_Ark

Sep 19, 2020
In the only passage of Scripture which describes Lucifer's iniquity and
fall into hell, most new versions omit the name Lucifer
and confuse his identity with Jesus Christ.
[Isaiah 14:12 / Luke 4:8]

New versions exalt man to being "a little lower than God" and omit many references
to his fallen spiritual condition. Cults, the New Age and false religions also
raise mankind to the level of being divine or in the process of evolving into gods.
[Psalm 8:5 / Matthew 18:11 / Colossians 3:6 / Mark 15:28]

[New versions frequently delete words such as "righteousness", "holy", "perfect"
and other requirements of the sanctified life. As a result, the gospel is brought
into reproach by worldliness and corruption in the church.
[1 Thessalonians 5:27 / 2 Peter 1:21 / 1 Peter 1:22 / 1 Corinthians 2:6 / 2 Timothy 3:17]
[Proverbs 21:21 / 1 Peter 2:12 / Titus 1:8 / Jude 1:1 / Mark 10:21 / Matthew 20:16]
[Romans 8:1 / Matthew 5:44 / 2 Timothy 2:15 / 1 Timothy 4:15 / Revelation 22:14]

Attack on prayer. New versions remove 21 words from The Lord's Prayer in
Luke chapter 11 and words of instruction on prayer in other passages.
[Luke 11:2-4 / Matthew 6:13 / Mark 13:33]
[Luke 21:36 / Acts 1:14 / James 5:16 / Mark 9:29]

Important references to the Second Coming of Jesus Christ to establish His
reign upon earth are often omitted in the new versions. The New Age Movement,
cults and apostate religions believe that "the Christ" is already on the
earth and will soon be revealed. Sadly they will get the Antichrist
who cometh first to deceive the world.
[Matthew 6:13 / Matthew 25:13 / Revelation 11:15,17 / Titus 2:13 / John 18:36]

New versions change "sin" to "guilt", thus relieving man of his accountability
and placing the blame on God. Rewording of 1 John 5:19 blames the devil
for sin, as did Eve. Modern psychology in the church reflects this
propensity to transfer responsibility for sin rather than to repent. New versions
alter many verses pertaining to sin in order to present it in less relevant,
personal and severe terms.
[Luke 7:30 / 1 Corinthians 5:1-6,13 / Ephesians 5:5 / Galatians 5:19]
[Deuteronomy 23:17 / 1 Timothy 1:10 / Galatians 5:21 / Romans 13:9]
[1 Thessalonians 2:3 / Mark 10:24 / 1 Timothy 6:10 / Mark 11:26 / Matthew 5:22]
[John 7:53 / John 8:11 / Isaiah 53:10 / 1 John 5:19 / Revelation 2:15]
[2 Timothy 3:2,3 / Titus 2:5 / Revelation 22:11 / 2 Corinthians 4:2 / Matthew 23:14]

References to a final Day of Judgment are often missing in new versions.
New Age prophets teach that, since God is love, He does not judge anyone &
belief in a literal hell and fear of God's judgment are both foolishness and
and offence to modern man.
[Daniel 7:10 / Matthew 5:21 / Mark 6:11 / Luke 17:36 / 2 Corinthians 5:11]
[Revelation 6:17 / Revelation 12:12 / Revelation 15:3,4]
[Revelation 21:24 / Revelation 22:19]

And I have no doubt there are many other blasphemous and corrupt things
do they to the word of God.

I believe there is none of that in the King James Bible and that it is the purest translation of original manuscripts for all English readers.
When I was a student of the words I used the New American Standard Bible for its hold to the original manuscripts, also the dead sea scrolls and the Nestle-Aland Novum Testamentum critical text.

I know the King James edition is very popular for its literal origins also. As is the English Standard. The newest I've seen is the New English Translation that was compiled by scholars of the original texts. Or maybe it is better to say the most accessible original texts.