Bible Corruptions

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
Heaven Bound
Cult Behavior or Godly Behavior?

Chicktracts
Published on August 21, 2020
"Vlog 294: Is this cult behavior, or godly behavior? God bless you! - David W Daniels

For information on New King James - The Bridge Bible: a Path from Faith to Doubt, go to https://www.chick.com/bridge

For more information on Chick products, go to https://www.chick.com

For more information about my books, etc., go to https://www.chick.com/Bible "

Never Be Persuaded by a 2 Hour Class

Chicktracts
Published on September 7, 2020
Vlog 295: 2 Lessons: Always Ask Questions & Never Be Persuaded by a 2 Hour Class.
God bless you all! - David W Daniels

For more information on Chick products, go to https://www.chick.com.

For more information about books, etc., go to https://www.chick.com/Bible.

Further evidence, of some of those behind the Occult Agenda, can be found on this thread regarding the work of the Illuminati: >>>> HERE <<<< More coming soon!

Jun 25, 2020
WATCHMAN'S WARNING:
SEVENTH DAY ADVENTISTS IS A FALSE PROPHET

(Read: Matthew 7:13-27, Matthew 24, 2Corinthians 11, 2Corinthians 6:14-18)
Part 2 of a 2 Part Post:

"I saw the state of the different churches since the second angel proclaimed their fall. (In 1844) They have been growing more and more corrupt .. . Satan has taken full possession of the churches as a body... Their professions, their prayers and their exhortations are an abomination in the sight of GOD." SPIRITUAL GIFTS Vol 1-p. 189.

False Doctrines
Of Seventh Day Adventists

'ANOTHER JESUS' 2Corinthians 11:4 Also see Matthew 7:13-27 - Matthew 24 - 1John 4:1-5 - 2Peter 2-3 - Hebrews 1-2

"THE LORD has shown me that Satan was once an honored angel In heaven, next to JESUS CHRIST." (E. G. White's Vision) SPIRITUAL GIFTS Vol. 1 p. 17
"Michael, or Christ, with the angels that buried Moses, came down from heaven, after he had remained in the grave a short time, and resurrected him, and took him to heaven." SPIRITUAL GIFTS Vol 4a p. 58
"and before the contest closed, Christ Himself came to Gabriel's aid.' The prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days,' Gabriel declares; 'but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.' " Daniel 10:13 PROPHETS & KINGS p. 572
"The words of the angel, 'I am Gabriel, that stand in the presence of God,' show that he holds a position of high honor in the heavenly courts. When he came with a message to Daniel, he said, 'There is none that holdeth with me in these things, but Michael (Christ) your Prince.' " Daniel 10:21 THE DESIRE OF AGES p. 99 (65)
"Michael, or Christ, with the angels that buried Moses, came down from heaven, after he had remained in the grave a short time, and resurrected him and took him to heaven....Satan claimed the body of Moses, because of his one transgression; but Christ meekly referred him to His Father, saying,' The Lord rebuke thee.' " Jude 9 THE STORY OF REDEMPTION p. 173

"Spiritualizers have - disposed of or denied the only Lord God and our Lord Jesus Christ ... using the old unscriptural Trinitarian creed, viz., that Jesus Christ is the eternal God, though they have not one passage to support it, while we have plain scripture testimony in abundance that he is the Son of the eternal God." (THE DAY-STAR, 1/21/1846, p. 1) (formerly WESTERN MIDNIGHT CRY)

"To assert that the sayings of the Son and his apostles are the commandments of the Father, is as wide from the truth as the old Trinitarian absurdity that Jesus Christ is the very and Eternal God." (REVIEW & HERALD 8/5/1852, p. 52.)

"The S. D. Adventists hold the divinity of Christ so nearly with the Trinitarian, that we apprehend no trial here..." (R & H 10/12/1876 p. 116) James White.

(James White died 1881 seven years before the Trinity confrontations at the 1888 Minneapolis meeting where J. H. Waggoner & A. T. Jones militantly pressed Arian doctrines against the deity of Christ.)

SOUL SLEEP

"In the year 1844 I accepted the doctrine we now hold, concerning the non immortality of the souI, as may be seen by reference to LIFE SKETCHES " p. 170, 171 (1880 edition)."

HYPNOSIS

"Ellen White early in her experience was cautioned regarding the perils of hypnosis, and in later years, on a number of occasions, she received instruction regarding it." EARLY WRITINGS p. 298

"Thus the work was hindered, and the world was left in darkness. Had the whole Adventist body united upon the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus, how widely different would have been our history." SELECTED MESSAGES, Book 1, p. 299

"The system of slavery, which ruined our nation is left to live and stir up another rebellion." TESTIMONY FOR THE CHURCH p. 255
I have visited and joined many churches (Protestant, Pentecostal, and Charismatic, etc).
I also attended a Roman Catholic High School but did not become Catholic.
I have also done research on many churches and come to the conclusion that most, if not all churches teach both truth and error.

Taking that into consideration, when I listen to any preacher, I have decided that to the extent that what the preacher is saying is biblical, I will take that part of the message into account. And to the extent that what he is saying is not biblical, I will discard it.

Now, with regards to the preacher in the Youtube video, I believe that the focus should not be on which church he comes from, but whether what he is saying is truthful.

mustaphadrink

Dec 13, 2013
Cult Behavior or Godly Behavior?

Chicktracts
Published on August 21, 2020
"Vlog 294: Is this cult behavior, or godly behavior? God bless you! - David W Daniels

For information on New King James - The Bridge Bible: a Path from Faith to Doubt, go to https://www.chick.com/bridge

For more information on Chick products, go to https://www.chick.com

For more information about my books, etc., go to https://www.chick.com/Bible "

Never Be Persuaded by a 2 Hour Class

Chicktracts
Published on September 7, 2020
Vlog 295: 2 Lessons: Always Ask Questions & Never Be Persuaded by a 2 Hour Class.
God bless you all! - David W Daniels

For more information on Chick products, go to https://www.chick.com.

For more information about books, etc., go to https://www.chick.com/Bible.

Further evidence, of some of those behind the Occult Agenda, can be found on this thread regarding the work of the Illuminati: >>>> HERE <<<< More coming soon!

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
Heaven Bound
I have visited and joined many churches (Protestant, Pentecostal, and Charismatic, etc).
I also attended a Roman Catholic High School but did not become Catholic.
I have also done research on many churches and come to the conclusion that most, if not all churches teach both truth and error..
If you were to do a greater research, you would learn that the Roman Catholic Church is the Great Whore of Mystery Babylon, as has been taught by Christians for hundreds of years, including the Translators of the King James Bible in 1611; and that the Roman Catholic Church has a rich, verifiable history of murdering Christians, even for owning a Bible. In addition to learning about the history of the R.C.C., you can also learn that the Pentecostal/Charamatic Movement is yet another deceiving group that popped up after the false prophet groups of the Watchtower Society of Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, The Way International, Christodephians, H.W. Armstrong Church of God, and other groups like them.

Taking that into consideration, when I listen to any preacher, I have decided that to the extent that what the preacher is saying is biblical, I will take that part of the message into account. And to the extent that what he is saying is not biblical, I will discard it..
Pro 16:25 There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

Rom 10:16-17 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report? So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Now, with regards to the preacher in the Youtube video, I believe that the focus should not be on which church he comes from, but whether what he is saying is truthful.
The men in the videos that you have posted are Seventh Day Adventists. Proof Evidence has been presented to you that establishes the inescable fact that Seventh Day Adventists is indeed a False Prophet. Did you choose to turn a blind eye to the verifiable proof? They are not Christians, but are Deceivers and Antichrists!

Furthermore, you have also been presented with Scriptural passages, where The True and Living Jesus Christ said to beware of false prophets, and made it clear that they cannot bear good fruit, and established severe consequences for those that follow after them. This is outlined, as it is written, in Matthew 7:13-27 KJB The question is, do you think yourself to be wiser that Jesus Christ to disagree with Him to ignore His wisdom? Do you consider yourself to be wiser than The Lord to also disregard what He said in the context of 2Corinthians 6:14-18 KJB and to ignore His divine instruction?

The Lord Jesus Christ made it clear in the full context of John 10 KJB that His sheep hear His voice and NOT the voices of strangers. Why is it that you choose to hear the voices of strangers, such as the False Prophet Seventh Day Adventists?

I noticed that you did not answer my question, but I will ask again; Are you a member of the Seventh Day Adventists?

Jun 25, 2020
If you were to do a greater research, you would learn that the Roman Catholic Church is the Great Whore of Mystery Babylon, as has been taught by Christians for hundreds of years, including the Translators of the King James Bible in 1611; and that the Roman Catholic Church has a rich, verifiable history of murdering Christians, even for owning a Bible. In addition to learning about the history of the R.C.C., you can also learn that the Pentecostal/Charamatic Movement is yet another deceiving group that popped up after the false prophet groups of the Watchtower Society of Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, The Way International, Christodephians, H.W. Armstrong Church of God, and other groups like them.

Pro 16:25 There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

Rom 10:16-17 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report? So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

The men in the videos that you have posted are Seventh Day Adventists. Proof Evidence has been presented to you that establishes the inescable fact that Seventh Day Adventists is indeed a False Prophet. Did you choose to turn a blind eye to the verifiable proof? They are not Christians, but are Deceivers and Antichrists!

Furthermore, you have also been presented with Scriptural passages, where The True and Living Jesus Christ said to beware of false prophets, and made it clear that they cannot bear good fruit, and established severe consequences for those that follow after them. This is outlined, as it is written, in Matthew 7:13-27 KJB The question is, do you think yourself to be wiser that Jesus Christ to disagree with Him to ignore His wisdom? Do you consider yourself to be wiser than The Lord to also disregard what He said in the context of 2Corinthians 6:14-18 KJB and to ignore His divine instruction?

The Lord Jesus Christ made it clear in the full context of John 10 KJB that His sheep hear His voice and NOT the voices of strangers. Why is it that you choose to hear the voices of strangers, such as the False Prophet Seventh Day Adventists?

I noticed that you did not answer my question, but I will ask again; Are you a member of the Seventh Day Adventists?
I will not state the church that I belong to, since you will just criticize it like you did the Seventh Day Adventist Church, Pentecostal Church, Roman Catholic Church, and Jehovah’s Witness Church etc.

I do not see the point of criticizing churches because there is no church that has all the truth, unless you believe that your church does.

Because I have been part of many churches, I have listened to many different pastors from various churches.

I also have friends and colleagues from different churches and some of them are Seventh Day Adventists and they do recommend books to read and online YouTube preachers.

When someone preaches, the focus should not be on who the messenger is, but on the message.
A good example of this is Balaam and Nebuchadnezzar in the bible.

• Balaam in the book Numbers was not an Israelite and Balak, king of the Moabites, asked him to curse Israel. And God spoke to Balaam and told him not to curse Israel. He was even approached by and saw the angel of the Lord. In Numbers 23:5 it says “And the LORD put a word in Balaam’s mouth…” So God spoke through this sinner!
  • King Nebuchadnezzar was a pagan and was not an Israelite. He worshipped false gods and did not worship the One True God. However, in Daniel Chapter 2, God decided to reveal to him about what is going to happen in the future in a dream. God could have decided to reveal the future to one of his prophets or any Israelite, but decided to communicate to a heathen king.

So does God speak to people who might be deceived and do not know the full truth?
From these stories the answer is yes!

So can you learn truth from a sermon whether it is from Seventh Day Adventist, Pentecostal, Roman Catholic, and Jehovah’s Witness.

There are millions of people that have received salvation and accepted Jesus through all these churches that you have criticized.

So in the videos that I posted, listen to what the message is, not who is delivering the message.
If you focus on who the messenger is, then you will never learn anything!

And there is no church that is without error!

And instead of criticizing rather pray for those people who you believe are in error that they will come to know the full truth.

mustaphadrink

Dec 13, 2013
I will not state the church that I belong to, since you will just criticize it like you did the Seventh Day Adventist Church, Pentecostal Church, Roman Catholic Church, and Jehovah’s Witness Church etc.

I do not see the point of criticizing churches because there is no church that has all the truth, unless you believe that your church does.

Because I have been part of many churches, I have listened to many different pastors from various churches.

I also have friends and colleagues from different churches and some of them are Seventh Day Adventists and they do recommend books to read and online YouTube preachers.

When someone preaches, the focus should not be on who the messenger is, but on the message.

• Balaam in the book Numbers was not an Israelite and Balak, king of the Moabites, asked him to curse Israel. And God spoke to Balaam and told him not to curse Israel. He was even approached by and saw the angel of the Lord. In Numbers 23:5 it says “And the LORD put a word in Balaam’s mouth…” So God spoke through this sinner!
  • King Nebuchadnezzar was a pagan and was not an Israelite. He worshipped false gods and did not worship the One True God. However, in Daniel Chapter 2, God decided to reveal to him about what is going to happen in the future in a dream. God could have decided to reveal the future to one of his prophets or any Israelite, but decided to communicate to a heathen king.

So does God speak to people who might be deceived and do not know the full truth?
From these stories the answer is yes!

So can you learn truth from a sermon whether it is from Seventh Day Adventist, Pentecostal, Roman Catholic, and Jehovah’s Witness.

There are millions of people that have received salvation and accepted Jesus through all these churches that you have criticized.

So in the videos that I posted, listen to what the message is, not who is delivering the message.

And instead of criticizing rather pray for those people who you believe are in error that they will come to know the full truth.
I know this will make J-T angry but I used to go to meetings in Melbourne and the speaker was Kurt Braun a Roman Catholic priest from Canberra. He was a man full of the Holy Spirit and fire and was used by God to spread the charismatic renewal around Australia.

Jun 25, 2020
I know this will make J-T angry but I used to go to meetings in Melbourne and the speaker was Kurt Braun a Roman Catholic priest from Canberra. He was a man full of the Holy Spirit and fire and was used by God to spread the charismatic renewal around Australia.
(y)
We can learn something from every church and from other Christians.

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
Heaven Bound

I do not see the point of criticizing churches because there is no church that has all the truth unless you believe that your church does.

From these stories, the answer is yes!

You are very eloquent in your defense of the Cults, and you can hide from revealing which one you belong to, but you cannot hide the fact that they are guilty of preaching "another Jesus", "another gospel", with "another spirit" per 2Corinthians 11.

There is a reason "WHY" we are given the Scriptures to be able to identify Satan's Ministers, be they false prophets and/or false teachers that masquerade as Christians. Seventh Day Adventists, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, and Muslims are all false prophets that have a history per their own writings and actions that establish this fact. The Seventh Day Adventists was the first to blasphemously teach their false Jesus to be "Michael the Archangel", which is also taught by their Masonic offshoot, the Watchtower Society of Jehovah's Witnesses; Each also denied the Deity of Christ, the Trinity of God, along with the bodily ressurection of Jesus Christ and His physical return.

The Lord Jesus Christ and His chosen Apostles are all critical of false Apostles, false prophets, and false teachers. All of the passages that I had referenced in my previous post establish that truth. The Lord Jesus Christ also outline the severe conquences for those that follow after them in Matthew 7:13-27 KJB In the end, you will have to answer to The True and Living Lord Jesus Christ at the Great White Throne Judgement if you do not repent and turn to Him while you still can.

Per the deceptive Pentecostal/Movement; videos have already been posted here in the Bible Corruptions thread.

Please carefully review the evidence that I have already shared about what the Seventh Day Adventists preached and taught, and let's see if we can examine those things to that of what Jesus and His chosen Apostle preached and taught to determine if what the Seventh Day Adventists preached and taught are Biblical Doctrines or Doctrines of Devils.

Jun 25, 2020
You are very eloquent in your defense of the Cults, and you can hide from revealing which one you belong to, but you cannot hide the fact that they are guilty of preaching "another Jesus", "another gospel", with "another spirit" per 2Corinthians 11.

There is a reason "WHY" we are given the Scriptures to be able to identify Satan's Ministers, be they false prophets and/or false teachers that masquerade as Christians. Seventh Day Adventists, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, and Muslims are all false prophets that have a history per their own writings and actions that establish this fact. The Seventh Day Adventists was the first to blasphemously teach their false Jesus to be "Michael the Archangel", which is also taught by their Masonic offshoot, the Watchtower Society of Jehovah's Witnesses; Each also denied the Deity of Christ, the Trinity of God, along with the bodily ressurection of Jesus Christ and His physical return.

The Lord Jesus Christ and His chosen Apostles are all critical of false Apostles, false prophets, and false teachers. All of the passages that I had referenced in my previous post establish that truth. The Lord Jesus Christ also outline the severe conquences for those that follow after them in Matthew 7:13-27 KJB In the end, you will have to answer to The True and Living Lord Jesus Christ at the Great White Throne Judgement if you do not repent and turn to Him while you still can.

Per the deceptive Pentecostal/Movement; videos have already been posted here in the Bible Corruptions thread.

Please carefully review the evidence that I have already shared about what the Seventh Day Adventists preached and taught, and let's see if we can examine those things to that of what Jesus and His chosen Apostle preached and taught to determine if what the Seventh Day Adventists preached and taught are Biblical Doctrines or Doctrines of Devils.
From the posts that you have been sharing, it tells me that your attack on Seventh Day Adventist is more personal than objective.

I have concluded this from observing your posts. In your first posts, in particular, your writing was in big letters. You had words that were in red and in bold. You also put in a lot of unnecessary effort in trying to convince me that it is a false church. I sensed a lot of anger and animosity towards this church.

I mentioned my affiliation with other churches, but your attack on them was not as vicious.

And I have also observed the posts addressed to me and others, that when someone does not agree with you, you attack them with empty threats that Jesus or God is going to punish them which is un-Christlike.

I do not know if your hatred towards Seventh Day Adventist is because you were hurt by them. But you need to ask God to help you to have forgiveness and you need to let go of your anger.

And before you post, you need to ask God for the guidance of the Holy Spirit.

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
Heaven Bound
Are you absolutely certain that the Roman Catholic Priest had "The Holy Spirit"? Or could it be that the man had "another spirit" per 2Corinthians 11? May I ask, do you believe that your god is Lucifer? Are you unaware that the "father" of the "false Jesus" of the Roman Catholic Church is none other than Lucifer?

The two videos that I am sharing here are sourced from two individuals that I have never met, but have obviously picked up on the fact that the "father" of the "false Jesus" of the Roman Catholic Church indeed is Lucifer, as they each have sourced video of the Vatican singing praises to Lucifer, whom they sing is the "father" of their "another Jesus". Also, is the "another Jesus", that you believe in, "Michael the Archangel" as the Seventh Day Adventists preached and taught? How do you reconcile your endorsement of the R.C.C. and the S.D.A. to what is written in 2Corthians 11 KJB, Matthew 7:13-27 KJB, 2Peter 2:1 KJB, 1John 4:1-5 KJB, 2John 1:5-11 KJB & 2Corinthians 6:14-18 KJB? Do you believe that "all religions worship the same god" as Pope Francis and others blasphemously teach?

Pope Francis Declares Lucifer As God

Collin Blake
March 31, 2016
Pope Francis and the Vatican has introduced the world to their god they’ve been worshipping all along, Lucifer. According to Pope Francis and the Catholic Church, The Morning Star is the creator of the world and the father of Christ. He brought "light" to the human race.

This announced was made to the world April 27th, 2014 during a ceremony where Pope John Paul the 1st and Pope John Paul the 2nd. This declaration is unprecedented and should cause concern to the world. It's no coincidence that the first Jesuit Pope would make such a shocking statement. He has been overhauling the Vatican since he got in. So far he has said Atheist will enter heaven as long as they do good works. He also stated Jesus is just a man and prays to the father and he is a co-mediator with mother Mary between God and man.

This is their new statement made during Mass and other ceremonies:

"His flame dawning his own son
May, I say to you O' lucifer who knows no setting
Christ is your son who came back from the dead
and shed his light to the human race
and is alive and reigns for ever and ever"

Lucifer (Satan) Worship in the Roman Catholic Church!
Govan Wittelings
Feb 16, 2017

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
Heaven Bound
From the posts that you have been sharing, it tells me that your attack on Seventh Day Adventist is more personal than objective.
You are the one posting videos published by the False Prophet Cult better known today as Seventh Day Adventists. I take what Jesus Christ and His chosen Apostles said, as it is written, most seriously when it comes to the subject of Satan's ministers that preach "another Jesus", "another gospel", with "another spirit" per 2Corinthians 11.

The Seventh Day Adventists, as I mentioned before, along with the posting of evidence, as their evil fruits are already made manifest with their several falsely prophesied dates for the End of the World / Armaggeddon as well as blasphemously preaching and teaching their "false Jesus" to be "Michael the Archangel".

I have concluded this from observing your posts. In your first posts, in particular, your writing was in big letters. You had words that were in red and in bold. You also put in a lot of unnecessary effort in trying to convince me that it is a false church. I sensed a lot of anger and animosity towards this church.
I have absolutely no anger or animosity against the Seventh Day Adventist Church. That is a figment of your own imagination. Speaking and/or posting evidence of their own writings to substantiate and prove that the Seventh Day Adventist Church is an antichrist false prophet has nothing to do with "anger" or "hate". But what I will say is that God hates false prophets and false teachers, and all that afix themselves to following after them will provoke Him to anger. If you don't like that, you will have to take it up with Him.

Isa 45:9 Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands?

My font color, size, and style is irrellevant to the discussion. It seems to me that you, along with a small handful of others do not like having the factual evidence highlighted with big bold font lettering. Respectfully, that is your problem, not mine. I reserve the right to post as I see fit. That is called "Freedom of Speech".

I mentioned my affiliation with other churches, but your attack on them was not as vicious.
Per your statements of other Churches having both "truth and error"; You failed to define what is "truth" to that of "error" and did not post any evidence to support your statements.

My focus is primar on the Cults of the Occult, and that includes the Roman Catholic Church, Seventh Day Adventists, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, and Islam.

And I have also observed the posts addressed to me and others, that when someone does not agree with you, you attack them with empty threats that Jesus or God is going to punish them which is un-Christlike.
If you choose to follow after a False Prophet, as you have openly demonstrated, as I mentioned, The Lord Jesus Christ has established severe consequences for those that follow after them. You may suggest that is "un-Christlike", but The Lord Jesus is the Christ, and so your beef is not with me, but with Him. My observation is that you choose to ignore His holy words.

This is what The Lord Jesus Christ said, as it is written:

Mat 7:13-14 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Mat 7:15-16 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

Mat 7:17-20 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Mat 7:21-23 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Mat 7:24-25 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

Mat 7:26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

I do not know if your hatred towards Seventh Day Adventist is because you were hurt by them. But you need to ask God to help you to have forgiveness and you need to let go of your anger.

I have absolutely no anger or animosity against the Seventh Day Adventist Church. Again, that is a figment of your own imagination. I do not need God's forgiveness for exposing the wickedness of the Seventh Day Adventist Church, and in fact, I do so according to His instruction. If you understood the Scriptures, you would understand that.

And before you post, you need to ask God for the guidance of the Holy Spirit.
I assure you that The Lord God Almighty has richly blessed me to post truth and facts. In the next serioes of posts, we will examine the factual evidence of what the Seventh Day Adventists preached and taught to determine whether or not they have "The Holy Spirit" or in fact, "the spirit of antichrist" a.k.a. "the spirit of error" a.k.a. "the spirit of iniquity" as we examine their doctrines with what is written in The Holy Bible to determine whether or not they are "Biblical Doctrines", or in fact, are "doctrines of devils".

1Ti 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

1Ti 4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

mustaphadrink

Dec 13, 2013
Are you absolutely certain that the Roman Catholic Priest had "The Holy Spirit"? Or could it be that the man had "another spirit" per 2Corinthians 11? May I ask, do you believe that your god is Lucifer? Are you unaware that the "father" of the "false Jesus" of the Roman Catholic Church is none other than Lucifer?

The two videos that I am sharing here are sourced from two individuals that I have never met, but have obviously picked up on the fact that the "father" of the "false Jesus" of the Roman Catholic Church indeed is Lucifer, as they each have sourced video of the Vatican singing praises to Lucifer, whom they sing is the "father" of their "another Jesus". Also, is the "another Jesus", that you believe in, "Michael the Archangel" as the Seventh Day Adventists preached and taught? How do you reconcile your endorsement of the R.C.C. and the S.D.A. to what is written in 2Corthians 11 KJB, Matthew 7:13-27 KJB, 2Peter 2:1 KJB, 1John 4:1-5 KJB, 2John 1:5-11 KJB & 2Corinthians 6:14-18 KJB? Do you believe that "all religions worship the same god" as Pope Francis and others blasphemously teach?

Pope Francis Declares Lucifer As God

Collin Blake
March 31, 2016
Pope Francis and the Vatican has introduced the world to their god they’ve been worshipping all along, Lucifer. According to Pope Francis and the Catholic Church, The Morning Star is the creator of the world and the father of Christ. He brought "light" to the human race.

This announced was made to the world April 27th, 2014 during a ceremony where Pope John Paul the 1st and Pope John Paul the 2nd. This declaration is unprecedented and should cause concern to the world. It's no coincidence that the first Jesuit Pope would make such a shocking statement. He has been overhauling the Vatican since he got in. So far he has said Atheist will enter heaven as long as they do good works. He also stated Jesus is just a man and prays to the father and he is a co-mediator with mother Mary between God and man.

This is their new statement made during Mass and other ceremonies:

"His flame dawning his own son
May, I say to you O' lucifer who knows no setting
Christ is your son who came back from the dead
and shed his light to the human race
and is alive and reigns for ever and ever"

Lucifer (Satan) Worship in the Roman Catholic Church!
Govan Wittelings
Feb 16, 2017

Jun 25, 2020
You are the one posting videos published by the False Prophet Cult better known today as Seventh Day Adventists. I take what Jesus Christ and His chosen Apostles said, as it is written, most seriously when it comes to the subject of Satan's ministers that preach "another Jesus", "another gospel", with "another spirit" per 2Corinthians 11.

The Seventh Day Adventists, as I mentioned before, along with the posting of evidence, as their evil fruits are already made manifest with their several falsely prophesied dates for the End of the World / Armaggeddon as well as blasphemously preaching and teaching their "false Jesus" to be "Michael the Archangel".

I have absolutely no anger or animosity against the Seventh Day Adventist Church. That is a figment of your own imagination. Speaking and/or posting evidence of their own writings to substantiate and prove that the Seventh Day Adventist Church is an antichrist false prophet has nothing to do with "anger" or "hate". But what I will say is that God hates false prophets and false teachers, and all that afix themselves to following after them will provoke Him to anger. If you don't like that, you will have to take it up with Him.

Isa 45:9 Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands?

My font color, size, and style is irrellevant to the discussion. It seems to me that you, along with a small handful of others do not like having the factual evidence highlighted with big bold font lettering. Respectfully, that is your problem, not mine. I reserve the right to post as I see fit. That is called "Freedom of Speech".

Per your statements of other Churches having both "truth and error"; You failed to define what is "truth" to that of "error" and did not post any evidence to support your statements.

My focus is primar on the Cults of the Occult, and that includes the Roman Catholic Church, Seventh Day Adventists, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, and Islam.

If you choose to follow after a False Prophet, as you have openly demonstrated, as I mentioned, The Lord Jesus Christ has established severe consequences for those that follow after them. You may suggest that is "un-Christlike", but The Lord Jesus is the Christ, and so your beef is not with me, but with Him. My observation is that you choose to ignore His holy words.

This is what The Lord Jesus Christ said, as it is written:

Mat 7:13-14 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Mat 7:15-16 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

Mat 7:17-20 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Mat 7:21-23 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Mat 7:24-25 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

Mat 7:26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

I have absolutely no anger or animosity against the Seventh Day Adventist Church. Again, that is a figment of your own imagination. I do not need God's forgiveness for exposing the wickedness of the Seventh Day Adventist Church, and in fact, I do so according to His instruction. If you understood the Scriptures, you would understand that.

I assure you that The Lord God Almighty has richly blessed me to post truth and facts. In the next serioes of posts, we will examine the factual evidence of what the Seventh Day Adventists preached and taught to determine whether or not they have "The Holy Spirit" or in fact, "the spirit of antichrist" a.k.a. "the spirit of error" a.k.a. "the spirit of iniquity" as we examine their doctrines with what is written in The Holy Bible to determine whether or not they are "Biblical Doctrines", or in fact, are "doctrines of devils".

1Ti 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

1Ti 4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
Hello J-T

I have concluded that it is your aim in life to be a critic and you will not listen to reason.
The only thing that can be done for you is for me to pray for you and ask the Holy Spirit to speak to you.

There is no person, no Christian and no church that is without fault.

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
Heaven Bound
Hello J-T

I have concluded that it is your aim in life to be a critic and you will not listen to reason.
The only thing that can be done for you is for me to pray for you and ask the Holy Spirit to speak to you.

There is no person, no Christian and no church that is without fault.
There is a distinct difference between a Christian Church that has it's own faults to that of a Cult, such as the Seventh Day Adventists that is not Christian, but is in fact Antichrist and is of the Devil.

What is hypocritical about your position is that you have totally ignored the facts of what the Seventh Day Adventists have preached and taught, from the denial of the Trinity; The denial of the Deity of Jesus Christ, along with his physical bodily ressurection, as well as His physical return.

Furthermore, you have also ignored the factual evidence of how the Seventh Day Adventists have slandered Christian Churches, even while the Seventh Day Adventists still claims to be the "only true Church" to this very day. Since you are experienced with the finding and posting of Seventh Day Adventist videos, why don't you go ahead and post the videos where they claim to be the "only true Church"?

@Dino246, Are you Seventh Day Adventist or Roman Catholic? Why have you sided with the false prophet cult via the various reactions in support of the S.D.A. as you have done in @Godcares post? Are you not aware that this is enmity with God? Have you read 2Corinthians 11 to learn what Apostle Paul warned about those that "preach another Jesus", and how Apostle Paul clearly identified them as being Satan's ministers? Furthermore, have you read Matthew 7:13-27 to listen to Jesus Christ as He outlined the severe consequences for those that follow after false prophets, and have you examined the evidence of how not only did the Seventh Day Adventists preached and taught the blasphemy that Jesus is Michael the Archangel, but also prophesied many dates for the End of the World, not to mention "invisible return" dates for their false Jesus a.k.a. Michael the Archangel? Why are you siding with infidels? S.D.A. is not Christian, it is Antichrist filled with infidels that turned their backs on the True Jesus Christ to follow after the false prophet! Do you believe that Jesus is Michael the Archangel, and/or that the "father" of that false Jesus is Lucifer, as the Roman Catholic Church obviously believes?

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
@Dino246, Are you Seventh Day Adventist or Roman Catholic? Why have you sided with the false prophet cult via the various reactions in support of the S.D.A. as you have done in @Godcares post? Are you not aware that this is enmity with God? Have you read 2Corinthians 11 to learn what Apostle Paul warned about those that "preach another Jesus", and how Apostle Paul clearly identified them as being Satan's ministers? Furthermore, have you read Matthew 7:13-27 to listen to Jesus Christ as He outlined the severe consequences for those that follow after false prophets, and have you examined the evidence of how not only did the Seventh Day Adventists preached and taught the blasphemy that Jesus is Michael the Archangel, but also prophesied many dates for the End of the World, not to mention "invisible return" dates for their false Jesus a.k.a. Michael the Archangel? Why are you siding with infidels? S.D.A. is not Christian, it is Antichrist filled with infidels that turned their backs on the True Jesus Christ to follow after the false prophet! Do you believe that Jesus is Michael the Archangel, and/or that the "father" of that false Jesus is Lucifer, as the Roman Catholic Church obviously believes?
Answer my questions, and then I will be happy to answer yours.

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
Heaven Bound
Answer my questions, and then I will be happy to answer yours.
Your response has already answered my questions. I can clearly see that you are giving heed to seducing spirits and doctrine of devils as you demonstrate that you are in full support of the Great Whore of Mystery Babylon (Vatican/Roman Catholic Church), and her harlots that include the Seventh Day Adventist Antichrist Church.

Have you forgotten the instruction that Apostle John gave in this passage?

1Jn 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

1Jn 4:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

1Jn 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

1Jn 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

1Jn 4:5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.

1Jn 4:6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

Why is it that you can't distinguish the difference between children of God and the children of the Devil? Have you ever read the context of the passage where this verse is taken?

1Jn 3:10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

Lighthearted

Oct 17, 2016
Bible discussion is one thing, personal attacks on someone when you have no personal knowledge of them or Godly wisdom is another. It's no big surprise why so many people steer clear of the BDF...there are more rants than discussions...and who needs that?😕

Lighthearted

Oct 17, 2016
Bible discussion is one thing, personal attacks on someone when you have no personal knowledge of them or Godly wisdom is another. It's no big surprise why so many people steer clear of the BDF...there are more rants than discussions...and who needs that?😕
Oh, wait...this IS exactly where this belongs...the conspiracy forum. No need for real truth with Christ's compassion and edification here...'my bad'.

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
Heaven Bound
What I find astonishing is that so many people are being deceived into embracing the Seventh Day Adventists and other false prophets that have a rich history of slandering Christians, with multiple dates, that were false prophesied for the End of the World / Armaggeddon, as well as preaching a false Jesus that they blasphemously taught to be Michael the Archangel, while denying the Deity of Jesus Christ, along with denial of the Trinity, whilst also preaching and teaching "invisible return" dates of their false Jesus.

Not to mention the embracement also of the Roman Catholic Church that does in fact teach that the "father" of their "false Jesus" to be Lucifer. There is at least one post on this thread where someone, that I believe to be a closet Seventh Day Adventist, had even defended the Jehovah's Witnesses, that also teach, just as their Adventist Mother, that their false Jesus is Michael the Archangel, along with multiple slanders against Christians and Christian Churches, whilst denying the Deity of Christ, along with denial of the Trinity, and so much more. It is also important to mention that the literature of both the Seventh Day Adventists and Jehovah's Witnesses are fully laced with subliminal images in their pictures and so-called "artwork".

There are a wide assortment of filthy images that depict devils (demons), sexual immorality, including homosexuality, and some have been identified to be outright pornographic, not to mention multitudes of other types of subliminal imagery, all of which is the work of witchcraft , used to curse, indoctrinate, and fully deceive their adherants into learning doctrines of devils. The SDA, JW's, and Mormons have a combined total of 60 Million deceived adherants, and now they are being embraced by those that have turned their backs on God and The Holy Bible. The R.C.C., JW's, Mormons, and Muslims are not Christian; They are Antichrist.

When deceivers, who are the ones that are truly behind the great deception against the King James Bible come in to sow discord and division among the Brethren, it is inevitable that souls will be stumbled in the process, because that is exactly how the Devil operates and that is the Devil's agenda.

J-T

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
Heaven Bound
True Christ or False Christ?

Biblical Doctrine or Doctrine of Devils?

Is Seventh Day Adventist Christian or Antichrist?

{Part 1}

This is the SDA’s Clear Word (Re-Written) Bible's rendering of Jude 9 which says - "In contrast to these ungodly men is the Lord Jesus Christ, also called Michael, the archangel in charge of the entire angelic host. When He was challenged by Satan about His intentions to resurrect Moses, He didn't come against Satan with a blistering attack nor did he belittle him. He simply said, 'God rejects your claim to his body.'"

"THE LORD has shown me that Satan was once an honored angel In heaven, next to JESUS CHRIST." (E. G. White's Vision) SPIRITUAL GIFTS Vol. 1 p. 17
"Michael, or Christ, with the angels that buried Moses, came down from heaven, after he had remained in the grave a short time, and resurrected him, and took him to heaven." SPIRITUAL GIFTS Vol 4a p. 58
"and before the contest closed, Christ Himself came to Gabriel's aid.' The prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days,' Gabriel declares; 'but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.' " Daniel 10:13 PROPHETS & KINGS p. 572
"The words of the angel, 'I am Gabriel, that stand in the presence of God,' show that he holds a position of high honor in the heavenly courts. When he came with a message to Daniel, he said, 'There is none that holdeth with me in these things, but Michael (Christ) your Prince.' " Daniel 10:21 THE DESIRE OF AGES p. 99 (65)
"Michael, or Christ, with the angels that buried Moses, came down from heaven, after he had remained in the grave a short time, and resurrected him and took him to heaven....Satan claimed the body of Moses, because of his one transgression; but Christ meekly referred him to His Father, saying,' The Lord rebuke thee.' " Jude 9 THE STORY OF REDEMPTION p. 173

Read: 2Corinthians 11:4 Also see Matthew 7:13-27 - Matthew 24 - 1John 4:1-5 - 2Peter 2-3 - Hebrews 1-2 - John 10 - 1Timothy 3:16 - Acts 20:28-30 - 2Corinthians 6:14-18 - 2Peter 2-3 - Jude - Revelation 2-3

What did Apostle Paul say about those that preach "another Jesus" in 2Corinthians 11 and how did he identify them?