Biblical sermon on Feminism's Satanic origin and influence II

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Jeauris

Sep 17, 2013
BIBLICAL SERMON ON FEMINISM’S SATANIC ORIGIN II

The goddess of woman, The Whore of Babylon and Jezebel the false prophetess, proclaimed again by Lenin, and his super-wicked feminist cadre, has been aloud by the American and International church to take hold and be a yeast consuming families, children, churches, entire societies.

The good news is there is still time for America to repent. “If my people, who are called by my name will humble themselves and repent, I will turn and heal their land.”

It has been 70 years since feminists/Marxists have destroyed Biblical marriage laws and erected baby-murder legalization. Not to long now till God’s wrath is poured out on you who refuse to repent for “God is not mocked: what you sew to that you will reap,” and it has already begun: AIDS, mental illness beyond what has ever come before, child suicides…

Turn or burn America.

Biblical Truths:

Exodus 20:13. Thou shalt not kill

Ephesians 5:22-24 “Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the savior of the body. Therefore as the church is subject into Christ, so let the wives be subject to their own husbands in everything.”

I Samuel 15:23 “For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry..”

Nehemiah 9:17 “And refuse to obey, neither were mindful of your wonders that you did among them; but hardened their necks, and in their rebellion appointed a leader to return to their bondage: but you are a God ready to pardon, gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and forsook them not.”

Genesis 3:16 “Unto the woman He said, I will greatly multiply your sorrow and your conception; in sorrow you shall bring forth children; and your desire shall be to your husband, and he shall rule over you.”

I Timothy 2:15 “Yet she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith, and love and holiness with propriety.”

Matthew 19:9 “And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away her husband, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, commits adultery: and whoever marries he who is put away does commit adultery.”

Hebrews 13:4 “Let marriage be held in honor by all and the bed undefiled: but fornicators and adulterer God will judge.”

Ecclesiastes 7: 26-29

26And I find more bitter than death the woman, whose heart is snares and nets, and her hands as bands: whoso pleaseth God shall escape from her; but the sinner shall be taken by her.
27Behold, this have I found, saith the preacher, counting one by one, to find out the account: 28Which yet my soul seeketh, but I find not: one man among a thousand have I found; but a woman among all those have I not found. 29Lo, this only have I found, that God hath made man upright; but they have sought out many inventions.
Leading to the modern 20th and 21st century world and the Whore of Babylon to which feminism belongs:

Revelation 2:18-29
Letter to the Church in Thyatira
18And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things says the Son of God, who has his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine bronze;
19I know your works, and love, and service, and faith, and your patience, and your works; and the last to be more than the first.
20Nevertheless I have a few things against you, because you allow that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
21And I gave her time to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
22Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.
23And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he who searches the minds and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.
24But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and who have not known the depths of Satan, as they say; I will put upon you no other burden.
25But that which you have already hold fast till I come.
26And he that overcomes, and keeps my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
27And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to pieces: even as I received of my Father.
28And I will give him the morning star.
29He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says unto the churches.

A brief condensation of the history of Satan’s use of feminism/Marxism to do evils beyond what the earth has ever experienced before.

I.
V.I. Lenin said: “The success of the revolution depends on how much woman take part in it.” The focus of Russian woman in Lenin’s time was on family, not Marx’s liberation of gender or what he could do for the working class. But unlike Jews or economic classes such as aristocrats woman could not be murdered on mass because they bore children to be slaves to The Soviet Union.
— However, what he could do and his uber-feminists, was with great fierceness and hatred destroy the institution of marriage, the family to build a Frankensteinian new Soviet human race.
A. Marriage = slavery, a bourgeois convention,” (and in proceeding further American feminists commit heresy against Christ by declaring marriage, which Christ said is to be “honored in all things; a very good thing,” = rape).
B. They enacted a world war against “old and outdated” institutions like marriage and family so the dominant of the state could be achieved. Instead of marriage, they would instal disposable “unions of affection and comradeship. The family is ceasing to be necessary either to its members or to the nation. (Capitalists) are well aware that the old type of family, where a woman is a slave and where the husband is responsible for the well-being of his wife and children, is the best weapon in the struggle to stifle the desire of the working class for freedom and to weaken the revolutionary spirit fo the working and and working woman.”
American Feminist proceed on:
Linda Gordon: “The nuclear family must be destroyed… Whatever its ultimate meaning, the break-up of families now is an objectively revolutionary process.”
Sheila Cronin “Since marriage constitutes slavery for woman, it is clear that the woman’s movement must concentrate on attacking this institution. Freedom for woman cannot be won without the abolition of marriage.”
Andrea Dworkin “Marriage as an institution developed from rape as a practice.”
1. Step on: easy divorce and abortion on demand- until that moment illegal in every country in the world in 1920.
a. In 1950, Communist/feminist propaganda/cultural spies had infiltrated America and through vast, growing influenced brought them become wolves inside or deceived them and thus achieved “No-Fualt-Divorce” in America
b. In the 1970s they achieved legal abortion
c. In 2019 they achieved 3rd trimester, legalized abortion in N.Y., the introduction of a law in Virginia allowing woman and Dr.s to murder a just born infant and to introduce laws to murder severely handicapped people.
II. The Bolsheviks allowed woman to own land and vote, which they then destroyed when the on-party state took over under Stalin.
III. Destroying the family would allow the Communists to raise the children to be their slaves instead of the parents and be indoctrinated, and that woman could be indoctrinated more easily- dispose of their husbands, babies families and serve the state.
a. The Labor/Communist party leader Hitler said “Give me the children. I care not what you do with the men.”
b. Fast forward to any time in America post 1950: woman are given consequence free, easy divorces, encouraged by laws that provide them the wealth of the marriage, custody of the children, and appeal to the most evil part of her by promising to make her husband pay for all of this with alimony and child-support payments for her works of the devil
c. During the Russian civil war, 90% of the female-dominated population of of Petrograd was dependent on state welfare.
d. Soviet propaganda materials presented the Soviet woman with thick necks, brainy shoulders, muscled arms and army boots that blurred the lines between sexes
1. Fast forward to post 1950s U.S., specifically the 2010s where laws are on the books in Canada and the Communist/feminist Democratic Party has enacted laws to provide trans-gender people and gays with the right to go into whatever bathroom they please, teach homosexual history in schools, make calling such a person by any term they do not like a crime, and in America “Congress shall pass not law abridging freedom of speech.”
e. IT TAKES A VILLAGE: “One Whole Family,” as Lenin described and as expanded by Hillary Clinton’s book and policies. The hearth, home and family are politically subversive and threaten the power of the state (For both Hilary and Lenin).
IV. WITHIN 15 YEARS THESE POLICIES HAD ALMOST DECIMATED RUSSIAN SOCIETY: SCORES OF UNWANTED CHILDREN THRUST ONTO THE STREETS BY PARENTS; MEN HAVING 10 WIVES FROM 10 DIVORCES; WOMAN AS LIFE-WHORES WITH MANY SEX PARTNERS;
A. The Family Laws Act of 1936 outlawed abortion. Abortion was thence punishable by 2 years in prison; Monetary incentives for childbearing and rearing; progressive bonuses for woman with many children; maternity leave;
B. In many ancient, Pagan cultures (not in Christian America), Abortion was punishable by death:

Hevosmies

Sep 8, 2018
There is an attack on the family by society for sure. They are trying to break it down. We see more and more single parent households, its sad.

I didnt grow up with my parents either, since 3!

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
More clanging.

Your "history" is nothing more than uncited quotations, decontextualized comments, and disordered "facts" without references.

I think that somewhere in that mass of confusion, you actually do have a valid message. However, it is so steeped in bitterness, hatred, and bias, that it is essentially lost. Until you let Jesus heal your heart, your rhetoric isn't worth hearing.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Good gravy, now we are embarking on a war between the sexes. Anyone may recite a list of Satnic women and be fairly accurate, but tht the list o evil men is as great or greater…….no point made here.

Jeauris

Sep 17, 2013
Good gravy, now we are embarking on a war between the sexes. Anyone may recite a list of Satnic women and be fairly accurate, but tht the list o evil men is as great or greater…….no point made here.
Indeed no point. God said through his servant Solomon: "I looked for uprightness, only one in a thousand in men did I find; of woman I found none."

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Are you leaving out suc h persons as Sarah, Debforah, Medriam, Esther, Mary and so on? Godx c efrtaily does not.

And why are you posting elsedwhere to me "if you had a conscienc?" I do not condeman any sinner, not my job mon…….I am agains abotion for me...…..bfut who are you or I to condemn others? Have you not received mercy? Then spreacd it now....with a good consc ience and stop your labeling of others.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Indeed no point. God said through his servant Solomon: "I looked for uprightness, only one in a thousand in men did I find; of woman I found none."
as I have told you before, a lot of what you are saying is true, but good gravy man, slow down!

when you just make these giant posts, and then come across like you are anti-women, it is a turn off.

most have never read any of these quotes, and are not going to look it all up.

slow truth . not a dumptruck full, with anti-women mixed in.