Biggest Room Ever

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

p_rehbein

Senior Member
Sep 4, 2013
31,135
7,220
113
There is a room so big that it can hold the entire world within it! Did you know that? It's true!

It is the ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT...

(and we all can benefit from spending a wee bit of time in that room)
 
  • Like
Reactions: tourist
But going to that room is sooooooo tiring. I'd rather just eat a bowl of ice cream.
 
But going to that room is sooooooo tiring. I'd rather just eat a bowl of ice cream.

.....sadly, you are not alone.... I mean, given the state of Society, loads of folks are eating ice cream while they waste away........

:)
 
.....sadly, you are not alone.... I mean, given the state of Society, loads of folks are eating ice cream while they waste away........

:)

I was thinking about going in that room....but I got in the wrong line.
I thought it was the "room for a movement" and I had already gone potty that day.....

It was just like those rooms for brains vx trains.....got in the wrong line then too. But I got a very pretty train.
 
Speaking of elephants... :D

I was watching a Netflix documentary where a clip of Trudeau was remarking on what
it's like being such a close neighbor of the United States. Not Justin, but Pierre ;)


"Living next to you is in some ways like sleeping with an elephant. No matter how friendly
and even-tempered is the beast, if I can call it that, one is affected by every twitch and grunt."


:giggle:
 
Speaking of elephants... :D

I was watching a Netflix documentary where a clip of Trudeau was remarking on what
it's like being such a close neighbor of the United States. Not Justin, but Pierre ;)


"Living next to you is in some ways like sleeping with an elephant. No matter how friendly
and even-tempered is the beast, if I can call it that, one is affected by every twitch and grunt."


:giggle:
That sounds like our oil dependency. Every twitch and grunt affects our prices, and not so indirectly our entire economy.
 
I am going to Speak My Mind, Midnight Confess and walk into The Biggest Room Ever all at the same time.

I have been stagnant, I have been willfully sinning, and pushing my limits as a Christian and it doesn't make me feel good. It makes me feel very far from God and questioning my faith, feeling like a terrible example to those around me and lost trying to find my way again.

This sanctification thing is tough. Help me Jesus is my constant cry, but walking into the biggest room is hard.

One of my latest compromises has been eating the wrong diet. The Bible says James 4: 17Anyone, then, who knows the right thing to do, yet fails to do it, is guilty of sin.

I was taught a certain way growing up not by my parents as they had both passed away by the time I was 12 but by others who had a part in my growing up process including my Aunt... Whether this way was right or wrong it was the way I was taught and therefore a part of my belief system.

I need help in food choices, not cussing, not judging, not criticizing others, not robbing God of my time and talents to name just a few.

When I do these things I feel I am moving away from God not closer to him.

I need to confess all of this and repent and make an about face and start walking back toward God. I need to accept the forgiveness offered to me by Him and lean on Jesus. I do not want to commit the unpardonable sin as I want the Holy Spirit to always dwell within me.

So even old people have doubts and have questions and wonder when is He ever coming back and taking us out of this place filled with sin and satan who never leaves us alone but is constantly hounding us to sin over and over again? HELP!

So that's my rant for now... thanks for your time.... JesusLives but Dar is struggling.
 
I know we are taught that "pig" is the "other white meat, but, are we now saying "monkey" may be a "white meat" as well?