Birthday presents for Kenthomas

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

17Bees

Oct 14, 2016
I got spanked when I was bad as a kid, so now I'm confused. Didn't you like your present? :p

You got spanked when you were bad??

hmmm (nodding)............I like it.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Ken, I think you're about the only one here who can get away with saying, "Spank you all very much", but yet those of us here who are kind of like "The Old Geezers" here in Singles still know what a great guy you are.

It also wouldn't be a true Kenthomas thread without a round of Duck Duck Goose, so to start us off, here's the duck...

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Strange, strange people you are.

Ken I was going to give you a box of cookies - the girl scouts are out in force this weekend - but I sat down in front of my computer and forty minutes later the cookies were gone! I don't know what happened. I was the only one here but I know I didn't eat them. I have no memory at all of eating them.

17Bees

Oct 14, 2016
Strange, strange people you are.

Ken I was going to give you a box of cookies - the girl scouts are out in force this weekend - but I sat down in front of my computer and forty minutes later the cookies were gone! I don't know what happened. I was the only one here but I know I didn't eat them. I have no memory at all of eating them.
Lynx, the bible is clear about this phenomena in 1 Peter 5:8 'Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for girl scout cookies to devour.

I may have taken that out of context.

and changed the words.

but it ended up proving my point, so... you kn
ow. It's worthless.

17Bees

Oct 14, 2016
Ken, I think you're about the only one here who can get away with saying, "Spank you all very much", but yet those of us here who are kind of like "The Old Geezers" here in Singles still know what a great guy you are.

It also wouldn't be a true Kenthomas thread without a round of Duck Duck Goose, so to start us off, here's the duck...

Oh for heaven'th thake. It's the dancing isn'th it? It's always the dancing. ISN"TH IT??!

DANCTH DUCK! DANCTH!. its like people shooting guns at my feet.

It's a good thing I'm profithen..... profendth... It's a good thing I'm good at it.

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
Here you go, Ken! I got everyone here to autograph it (on the back, of course!). Hope you like it :)

No need to spank me, thanks for your cooperation :p

17Bees

Oct 14, 2016
But Jilly.... I ...I dressed up like a cowboy and everything...

You used to like that...

spankless in seattle......

Jan 13, 2017
Hi, Kenthomas. Who are you? Never-mind answering. I'll be logging out now, anyway. :(

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
Hi, Kenthomas. Who are you? Never-mind answering. I'll be logging out now, anyway.

I hope you come back when you get a chance, Bingbing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As for the response to my own post here, I shouldn't have expected anyone to be serious in a KenThomas birthday thread, especially Ken himself. :p

I had actually meant the last bit in my previous post partly as a play on "no need to thank me", but nvm. :p

Last edited:

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Did I miss it? Should I be giving belated birthday greetings?

[video=youtube;eJFKgpZm6Q8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJFKgpZm6Q8[/video]
BalloonsPurple.jpg
be-brave.jpg

birthday-pink-cake.gif
blessingspg.gif
cat-with-cake-birthday-card.jpg

Enjoy-Your-Day.jpg

Happy Birthday to you!

17Bees

Oct 14, 2016
Hi, Kenthomas. Who are you? Never-mind answering. I'll be logging out now, anyway. :(
Bingbing, you get back over here right now so I can spank you properly!

(think that helped Jilly?)

17Bees

Oct 14, 2016
You are getting in zanier with age Kenthomas. :D

Here's your buddy. Have a fun reunion!

View attachment 167888
Spank you, you waskely widdle wabbit you!

I actually see Elmer pretty regular, at least until last week. He got in trouble with the "waw". He shot his first turkey, but as he put it, he "got wocked up for fwightening everybody in fwozen foods.

Last edited:

17Bees

Oct 14, 2016
WOW Magenta! Spank you many times over!

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011

Since we all love it when you ham it up. :p Hope you have a great year. Keep being Ken.

17Bees

Oct 14, 2016
Hi, Kenthomas. Who are you? :(
Now I'm having a little bit of a crithsis..... I mean, really.................Who am I? Who is Ken? A country ham?! A duck who's a ham who's a WWII airplane???! sigh...

I mean, did you even NOTICE the last sentence on that country ham bag??

I'm a DUCK, a CELEBRITY.

not a chicken tender.....

Last edited:

Tinkerbell725

Jul 19, 2014
Philippines Age 40
Now I'm having a little bit of a crithsis..... I mean, really.................Who am I? Who is Ken? A country ham?! A duck who's a ham who's a WWII airplane???! sigh...

I mean, did you even NOTICE the last sentence on that country ham bag??

I'm a DUCK, a CELEBRITY.

not a chicken tender.....
I noticed something else. You are not fully cured! That explains why you get in zanier. :D

S

Susanna

Hey 17Bees, I’ve been doing a little digging in your past here...what ya got to say for yourself?😂😁🤦‍♀️.