Blain and Stephanies future wedding fantasy thread

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
So Blain and Stephanie met in CC and are now getting married?
They will not be the first couple to find each other and get married on this site. A couple years ago I might my wife on CC. It is a very happy marriage.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Oh believe me when the marriage happens I had already known I was going to invite you and tourist and also psychomom or as she is known now notmyown
We will both definitely be attending your wedding. I'm sure that Darlene will be picking out a nice appropriate wedding gift which we will bring with us. Oh happy day!

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
It isn't exactly possible right now due to money and circumstances but love always finds a way:)

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
You deserve this Blessings. God Bless you both, love you cant buy, a gift from our Heavenly Father.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
You deserve this Blessings. God Bless you both, love you cant buy, a gift from our Heavenly Father.

With much love I bless you both in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
images2.jpg The waiting is the hardest but it is also a lesson that God has been teaching me:)

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
I think I'm getting away from the point. It doesn't matter what we have whether it be an elaborate nerdy ceremony or just a simple church or court wedding and a party after with family. What would matter was that God was I. He middle, and I love Blain for Blain and Blain loves me for me. And I know for a fact Blain loves the Lord, and I want to love the Lord more and more.

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
MY BOYFRIEND HAS BEEN CHECKING ON ME ALL THIS WEEK I KNOW FOR A FACT GOD WILLING I WILL MARRY THIS MAN

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
Does Blain know you have a boyfriend. :p
HEHE God is my first love I suppose but Blain will always be my boyfriend. Even I feel we get married I will go "hello my boyfwiend"

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
MY BOYFRIEND HAS BEEN CHECKING ON ME ALL THIS WEEK I KNOW FOR A FACT GOD WILLING I WILL MARRY THIS MAN
lol I am not a man yet babe, maybe age wise but what it means to be a man and what it takes to be a man I have yet to achieve that but I will one day.

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
lol I am not a man yet babe, maybe age wise but what it means to be a man and what it takes to be a man I have yet to achieve that but I will one day.
In my eyes you are my brave Christian knight, chivalrous and kind

D

Depleted

Okay! Someone has to ask.

What don't you have that a man has?

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
HEHE God is my first love I suppose but Blain will always be my boyfriend. Even I feel we get married I will go "hello my boyfwiend"
It's oh so much more to say hello my husband......

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
In my eyes you are my brave Christian knight, chivalrous and kind
LOL you didn't happen to say that because you know how much I admire knights did you?

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Okay! Someone has to ask.

What don't you have that a man has?
I have the things a man have but a real man is something else entirely. I am not talking about physical features I am talking about inner features. I developed my own view of what I real man is and maybe it's not what a real man is but it's what I believe to be one. A real man is brave and isn't afraid to stand for what he knows is right no matter the consequences a real man has a sense of virtue and honor a real man puts needs far before wants a real man is responsible and doesn't let his emotions get the better of him a real man is not lazy and not afraid of hard work a real man looks out for others and doesn't consider himself above anyone else.

A real man is mature and while not perfect will take full responsibility for his mistakes a real man is not afraid to admit he was wrong a real man is slow to speak and quick to listen and when he does speak his words show integrity wisdom and he never lashes out at others, a real man isn't afraid to show his tears or his tender side even though many see this as a sign of weakness he gives instruction to those he sees need it he helps others to learn and grow because he himself learned from the mistakes of his past a real man will always put God first he will always do what is right before anything else even if it hurts and if he has a family he brings them together and has God as the center of it.

This is only a sample of what I have thought a real man is and sadly I am lacking in this

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
Babe from what all I know of you you are God's man for sure