Blain's artwork

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
23,049
4,101
113
This thread is for showing my artwork, I like to draw and while I am not the best I have at least a little talent.
This first one is one I drew recentlyHNI_0061_MPO.JPGThis picture was inspired when I read revelations. the part where Jesus has eyes blazing like fire the picture quality is not the best because it is not taken with an actual camera so the colors are not as good as the actual picture
 
What add's to the picture is the context... Makes it really really cool, instead of just really cool :p
 
Woooh! Go Blain!

And yes, please upload away. :) I stopped drawing after high school, but it was a fun pastime, and art class was fun also.
 
Woooh! Go Blain!

And yes, please upload away. :) I stopped drawing after high school, but it was a fun pastime, and art class was fun also.
eh I'm really not that good I can't draw detailed pictures like others can I mostly draw anime but I am naturally gifted at drawing skulls which is what I am drawing right now
 
I'm really not that good I can't draw detailed pictures like others can...

Totally doesn't matter. :D It serves as a medium to express yourself in some capacity. Express away!
 
Okay so this isn't anything special just a little drawing I did when I was bored HNI_0062_MPO.JPG I tell ya it was a pain just to download this to upload it my computer is acting up bad
 
So I just finished a picture its a Christmas present for Psychomom it took me two hours to fully color it and I am exhausted but it was worth it however it won't let me send it via pm so I am posting it here plus everyone gets to see itHNI_0063_MPO.JPG
 
So I just finished a picture its a Christmas present for Psychomom it took me two hours to fully color it and I am exhausted but it was worth it however it won't let me send it via pm so I am posting it here plus everyone gets to see itView attachment 93365

I bet there is a large batch of homemade Christmas cookies inside.
 
So I just finished a picture its a Christmas present for Psychomom it took me two hours to fully color it and I am exhausted but it was worth it however it won't let me send it via pm so I am posting it here plus everyone gets to see itView attachment 93365


oh, my heart! :) :)

thank you, honey!
it's just beautiful. ♥
 
Hey Blain

Very nice - i liked the pencil drawing as well. The color one has real Christmas appeal too! Ever consider dabbling in watercolor painting?
 
Hey Blain

Very nice - i liked the pencil drawing as well. The color one has real Christmas appeal too! Ever consider dabbling in watercolor painting?
Oh I am no good at painting trust me lol but give me some chalk pastels and I can make an amazing flower picture although I don't have any currently
 
Of course I just drew my first snake and I know the colors I want for it but I don't know if its a good idea to post it it looks kind of demonic
 
Of course I just drew my first snake and I know the colors I want for it but I don't know if its a good idea to post it it looks kind of demonic
Blain you should start a thread for all the artists here to draw a picture of Xtopic within a week and at the end of the week everyone shows their drawing...

The topics could all be biblical and it would really make for a cool art gallery of God :)
 
I need to get back into drawing. Good stuff, Blain! I like your drawing style. Keep 'em coming!
 
Okay I just finished the snake, now mind you its my first time drawing a snake and honestly the colored penciled were crappy so it looks wierd. I chose the colors simply because I thought they looked cool but the quality of the pencils was badHNI_0064_MPO.JPG
 
Ok I took a pic of the snake in a different lighting and it HNI_0065_MPO.JPGlooks a lot better