Blain's Kitten spam Thread

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Since im back I might as well bring back some of my threads;b
 
2Q==
 
Ah titin how could I forget you?lol you still popular in the singles forum?

*High-fives* Cheers, brother. Yes, I'm still reasonably popular in the Singles forum but not in the same sense as before (I'm now in a long-distance relationship with a wonderful woman from CC).
 
*High-fives* Cheers, brother. Yes, I'm still reasonably popular in the Singles forum but not in the same sense as before (I'm now in a long-distance relationship with a wonderful woman from CC).
oooohhh a love story in cc? Tintin the girls always liked you but this? I am so happy for you
 
oooohhh a love story in cc? Tintin the girls always liked you but this? I am so happy for you

Haha! Thanks, mate. I really appreciate your kind words. Yes, on CC I was popular with the girls but never in real life. Thankfully one here at CC saw something promising in me, so I'm very grateful for her and God's provision. :)
 
Haha! Thanks, mate. I really appreciate your kind words. Yes, on CC I was popular with the girls but never in real life. Thankfully one here at CC saw something promising in me, so I'm very grateful for her and God's provision. :)
When do you intend to meet in person? Or have you yet?
 
When do you intend to meet in person? Or have you yet?

Arlene's coming to visit me in a little over two weeks, for two weeks. And then I'll be visiting her in January for a couple weeks.
 
So me being tech challenged I have just found out how to post pictures. And what does Blain love more than anything in the world besides God? KITTY CATS, so am making a thread for everyone to post pictures of kittens, am I obsessive much about kittens? 110%




01-kitten-cuteness-1.jpg

This kind of spam I can handle not so much the Spam in can.....lol