Since im back I might as well bring back some of my threads;b
Ah titin how could I forget you?lol you still popular in the singles forum?Hi brother! Good to see you again! How have you been?
Ah titin how could I forget you?lol you still popular in the singles forum?
oooohhh a love story in cc? Tintin the girls always liked you but this? I am so happy for you*High-fives* Cheers, brother. Yes, I'm still reasonably popular in the Singles forum but not in the same sense as before (I'm now in a long-distance relationship with a wonderful woman from CC).
oooohhh a love story in cc? Tintin the girls always liked you but this? I am so happy for you
When do you intend to meet in person? Or have you yet?Haha! Thanks, mate. I really appreciate your kind words. Yes, on CC I was popular with the girls but never in real life. Thankfully one here at CC saw something promising in me, so I'm very grateful for her and God's provision.![]()
When do you intend to meet in person? Or have you yet?
Thats so awesomeArlene's coming to visit me in a little over two weeks, for two weeks. And then I'll be visiting her in January for a couple weeks.
When I saw this I nearly jumped out of my seat! Holy cow what happened to that poor thing?Awwwe, ain't it cute?
![]()
Awwwe, ain't it cute?
![]()
Yay!(I can't believe I'm going along with a thread named "kitten spam" at my age...)
Psalm 34:10 The young lions suffer want and hunger; but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing.
View attachment 61182