Blasphemy

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Alisha, could you please provide some context. Very few people are going to watch a video. Tell us what the video addresses (your title is insufficient), why you think others should watch it, and how long it is.

CS1

May 23, 2012
I give the video a 3 out of 10. 10 being very good. Anytime a person on Youtube has to say, " the holy Spirit led him to do this Video should give one pause. Why does one have to say it? it should be clear IF the message Produces Glory to GOD and is Confirmed by the word.

Blasphemy and Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit are two different things.

yet one can blasphemy as Paul said he did, of the CHURCH! That is the context of what Paul in saying in 1tim.

Alisha86

Jun 21, 2022
I give the video a 3 out of 10. 10 being very good. Anytime a person on Youtube has to say, " the holy Spirit led him to do this Video should give one pause. Why does one have to say it? it should be clear IF the message Produces Glory to GOD and is Confirmed by the word.

Blasphemy and Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit are two different things.

yet one can blasphemy as Paul said he did, of the CHURCH! That is the context of what Paul in saying in 1tim.
Ok

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Wanting to be forgiven means one can be forgiven. Watching videos is not always the best way to draw near to the Lord and learn about His ways and teachings. Try to read your Bible. He will help you with His Spirit of understanding. Give Him a chance to come in and fellowship with you in a real and personal way. Get it firsthand and straight from the Source.

Revelation 3:20

“Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.”

Dirtman

Jul 19, 2022
I think I would not spend much time listening to this guy.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Many of us think it is best to just get alone with God and read our Bible. God says He will help us understand if we ask Him to.

Matthew 11:25
“At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.”

Many who appear to be wise are blind. He reveals himself to the meek and humble ones.

Just remember that He loves you. If you don't have assurance of salvation, just talk to Him directly about it. Jesus wants to be our friend as well as Lord and Savior.

“Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.”

God bless you and give you peace and assurance.

Dirtman

Jul 19, 2022
Conflation. I cant really do a complete critique but he conflates other sin and blasphemy with mortal blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.
He don't understand concupiscence ( which is the sin nature) and how it affects the christian .

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Many of us think it is best to just get alone with God and read our Bible. God says He will help us understand if we ask Him to.

Matthew 11:25
“At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.”

Many who appear to be wise are blind. He reveals himself to the meek and humble ones.

Just remember that He loves you. If you don't have assurance of salvation, just talk to Him directly about it. Jesus wants to be our friend as well as Lord and Savior.

God bless you and give you peace and assurance.
Assurance is the lords word hearing and believing

“And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭16:15-16‬ ‭

“If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.”
‭‭James‬ ‭1:5-6‬ ‭