BOO!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
lol of course I remember Dippy! How could I forget?? But I still think my puppies might be cuter.
 
lol, cats are way cooler than dogs. But not as fun to take for walks :p
 
yup

I wish I knew someone who owned a horse so I could go horsebackriding
 
It could if he was an overly protective horse owner who believed everyone was trying to steal his horses to ride them.
 
I don't even really know the people who own the horses. I just know they keep them on my property.
 
You're right CCG... can I call you something else? Like uhhhh watson or something? Its hard to talk to talk to you or Res not using names.

Alayna ASK TO RIDE THE HORSES IT DOESN't hurt we promise, well I can't promise that actually but its likely that after riding the horse for a little while the first time it might so make sure not to ride one too long. Also ask if I can ride one too please.
 
I hope the horses are nicer than the last one I was on ... it had never seen snow, so every time snow fell off the roof where we were riding, it would gallop, kick and jump. It kicked me off three times in one hour :p
 
Ouch Astrid :(

nevermind Alayna I don't want to ride a horse because I forgot I could fall off...