BOO!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Cheesy awesome nachos.

I'm terrible at giving nicknames I always make people angry so Estrella is Estrella & I won't mess w/ it.

I think 50% of miscellaneous threads has Alayna & Estrella bonding it can cause cavities you know?
 
You need to find a friend to bond with like that... Maybe Brandon can be your best friend.
 
Jajajaja!!! I'll make sure he sees this so he can weigh in.
 
Hereyay hereyay I hereby proclaim the above to be truth and nothing but the truth so help me God.....you may be seated
 
Perhapse he should wait until tomorrow when Randy is home.