BOO!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Cause people think we're not Christian 'cause we believe that speaking in tongues is evidence of the Holy Ghost.
 
uhhhhh, how would that make you on christian?

speaking in tongues IS evidence of the holy ghost...
 
I don't know. Many people here don't think that. They think we're crazy cause "tongues has ceased"
 
what???? the bible clearly says even the end times will have people talking in tongues
 
I duno. People are odd... And that which is perfect (New Jerusalem) hasn't come yet...
 
Maybe so... I don't know... I can't go back and look at things the users have deleted. If another Mod were to delete it I would be able to see it though.
 
good, gotta have someone arund here to keep track of us all without kicking us :p
 
hmmm, maybe you are working for the government, keeping an eye on us...