BOO!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
An excellent way to make my nights at work go fast. I get so involved in posting and chatting that the whole night pretty much whizzes by.
 
hehe, yeah. Too bad for me there's no- one here when I'm awake at night
 
Awww. Yeah, that really is too bad. Maybe you'll have to try coming into the actual chat room for once instead.
 
nah, I cant follow the convos, and they tend to be between only two or three people anyway
 
PMing is awesome though. Lots of people prefer PMing over beingin the main chat.
 
I talk on the main chat when I"m on in the mornings, but usually PM in the evenings.
 
The convos are hard to follow, and I never use sound so I can't hear what people are saying. haha