BOO!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oh I'm normal but you 2 are peculiar.

I'm sure Brandon is cool & we'd both agree to be friends but a best friendship isn't like a coupling. :) In fact it causes awkwardness :D
 
Yup. Then we could text him every day with our randomness.
 
I'd share my cell # BUT I don't have one: I never found a good reason for one? I'm thinking about getting one but eh... hum.. so that prevents me from being in team awesome :(
 
I'll be team special a branch of team awesome that no one hangs out with or talks to.