BOO!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
lol there are leaves in your hair and dirt on your clothes.
 
No, I don't see any spiderwebs. I think you're the only guy I know that hates spiders.
 
Whats up Brandon from the bushes I'm Randy its good to finally meet you. *removes my sombrero & dismounts my Zonky*
 
How are you MR.Honest..dont let my bush dwelling alarm you I was jus hiding from the Moderators..
 
Oh no I understand. I hide from Alayna all the time too. Please call me Randy because "MrHonest" is a peculiar thing to be called.

So where are you from Brandon?
 
lol don't worry about the moderators babe. They're mostly harmless.