BOO!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Never tried one, here they come in powder in bags , not premade in cans. (or, some do, but the cost three times more :p)
 
Ahh I've seen the powdered bags soups but those seem no good.. I like the campbells chunky soups. I've never known anyone that can make a good homemade soup or stew with mixed vegetables.
 
I thought about it and the soups and stews I have had I hadn't even realized they were soups and stews... well they're tasty. But I'm not a big fan of stews... although they smell great I stick to the safety of when I've already had when it comes to stews.
 
Windows 7, Microsoft Office, 1TB hard drive, 6 GB memory, 2.4 GHz dual core, DVD-RW, 6 in one card reader. Neat.
 
How do you know which sites to avoid?

I thought it was okay to open your email as long as you don't download attachments.
 
some services like google mark safe sites with a green symbol
also some antivirus programs will do the same

mostly it will be from downloading them yes, but spam will register that you open an emal, so if you do not know who sent it, it is best left alone.