Well I decided to have a snack and oh my goodness, the one I used soft words with came back at me with a hatchet and hacked himself to pieces. First off he misread my words and wrongly lambasted me, making him look the fool for he did so in such a high handed manner and then he showed clearly how deluded he is by stating that no one on earth has been filled with the living waters and that he had the Lion of Judah within him and that spirit by his words is Mother God. I lambasted him right back, set him straight on the truth and advised him to apologize to the King for insulting him. The guy is wayyyy more lost than I imagined, I am actually shocked by his response. I've never heard anyone call the Lion of Judah a female spirit and his vanity, the way he wrote to me was right off the charts, truly one of the vainest of the crop and I have experienced many many narcissists on my walk. I imagine he will delete my words and block me, that tends to be their pattern because unlike those who speak or write truth, liars can't take the heat of a rebuttal, lol, I told him that as well.
Well I hope you enjoyed your snack! I'm saddened that he clearly is very mislead but it's not the healthy that need a doctor, right? Bring the Truth to him the best you can, and if he has ears to hear then he will. If not, then you've done all you can do and it's up to the Holy Spirit and that man to work things out for themself.
The concept of God being female or having a feminine aspect is such a silly and senseless misconstruction of what the Lord has clearly stated since the beginning: the Father is male, all three of the Triune are male - now is that human maleness? No not at all, it's something far far greater than any man on Earth could ever be (besides the Lord Himself while He was here). But it is definitively male and masculine because the Living Force is always male - the receiving vessel can be Female and that is a VERY special state to be in - blessed are all women!! The role of the feminine is crucial, God Himself calls wisdom female and the Queen of the South, Sheba was an extremely competent and intelligent ruler in her own right. Even the Church is referred to as the Bride of Christ and He compares His love for us to how a husband should love and sacrifice for his wife.
Veritas est Duri - the Truth is painful. Regardless it is the Truth which sets us free. May the Father continue to bless you through the Holy Spirit to bring wisdom and truth to His people, especially those who are under the snare of lies, in Jesus' name, our King who reigns over all, amen