Bronx Zoo tiger positive for Covid19

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
There is more than one zoo tiger with it, and lions as well. Yes, our pet cats can get it, too.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Maybe we need to include our pets in the stay at home actions.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Maybe we need to include our pets in the stay at home actions.
That, and keep them way from anything you bring into the house from outdoors, at least for a few days.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Not surprised. Cats all in all can get it. Just last week or so they had a pet cat that got it.
While dogs seem to can get it, cats seem to show symptoms. This can only get more interesting

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Weird!! I hope it doesn’t take out any endangering species
It started in a Chinese "wet market" as did other potentially fatal viruses that have made their way around the world. The ignorant, inhumane, and unethical treatment of animals has dire consequences.

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
A Malaysian tiger at the Bronx Zoo has tested positive for Covid19. Could our pet cats catch it from us?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/05/us/tiger-coronavirus-new-york-trnd/index.html
I wouldn't trust CNN News. They've admitted they produce fake news stories in the past. I think that makes them not credible for any news reporting in future. Especially when it has been said that there is no evidence animals, nor our pets like dogs or cats, can transmit Covid19. Now CNN reports a Bronx zoo tiger has it? Link

Billyd

May 8, 2014
I wouldn't trust CNN News. They've admitted they produce fake news stories in the past. I think that makes them not credible for any news reporting in future. Especially when it has been said that there is no evidence animals, nor our pets like dogs or cats, can transmit Covid19. Now CNN reports a Bronx zoo tiger has it? Link
Sorry that you don't trust CNN, but you can trust this one. It's also carried by several other news agencies.