brother Anthony

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Howzit Bro? Welcome to CC I pray you can feel free to come over and read to me some of your favorite Scriptures. I bet I would love them. Hey, welcome howz da Ohana? I pray all is well, be at peace - Shaka! My name is Dan.
 
Anthony good to see you in here......Gods bless you ......your sister in Christ Sherril...:D
 
Welcome,here at christian chat you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!