Build a boyfriend

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Well this is awkward....lol there is an app though...but looks stupid though..
 
Wait, what? Did I miss something?

I never know what people are talking about when they start doing movie-based jokes...
 
This girl figured out how to build a boyfriend, like a humanoid, a human like robot.

[video=youtube_share;5mtmn5Vk6aY]http://youtu.be/5mtmn5Vk6aY[/video]
 
Nono, the term you're looking for is android if you're referring to a humanoid robot. Humanoid just means bipedal and capable of speech, with arms.

So Disney has a show about the female equivalent of a stepford wife now though? That's interesting.


This concept is disturbing to me. If you could just flip the off switch and your date had to be silent every time you had an argument, that would make for a terrible relationship. I'm still sincerely hoping that whoever I date has the sense to tell me when I'm making no sense (if it's actually important, otherwise just let me do my thing thanks very much).
 
Nono, the term you're looking for is android if you're referring to a humanoid robot. Humanoid just means bipedal and capable of speech, with arms.

So Disney has a show about the female equivalent of a stepford wife now though? That's interesting.


This concept is disturbing to me. If you could just flip the off switch and your date had to be silent every time you had an argument, that would make for a terrible relationship. I'm still sincerely hoping that whoever I date has the sense to tell me when I'm making no sense (if it's actually important, otherwise just let me do my thing thanks very much).

I'm not TERRIBLY demanding,
but I AM looking for a bit more than that in a relationship.

: )
 
Are there any sites in which I can customize and build my own boyfriend? ;)

All those sites went out-of-business when Apple launched the iPhone. :p
...but on a more gregarious note, you care to join me customize this halcyon flat banana? :)

zANrzZr.jpg
 
Last edited:
What's a snowman? :eek:
...uh... well... a snowman is a cantankerous figurine assembled by 3 contiguous spheres of packed snow, placed one atop the other.

Snowmans have a carrot nose and a mouth of coal; some snowmans have hands, but all snowman lack feet. Snowmans are not perspicacious when you put an enchanted hat on their head. They don't eat coconut, and fire is 100% pernicious.
:rolleyes:

Okay, Lynx, you're turn.
:p