Buying and Selling in NYC. Just the beginning.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
That's interesting because the number for New York in English gematria is 666. 🤔
Which, respectfully, is quite thoroughly irrelevant, on at least three counts: 666 (or 616) is the number of a man, not a city; New York did not exist when Jesus spoke those words; and the code was not given for anything in English but for something in Hebrew, Aramaic, or Greek.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Which, respectfully, is quite thoroughly irrelevant, on at least three counts: 666 (or 616) is the number of a man, not a city;
OK, but this word doesn't in any way say it can't also be the number of the name of a city.

New York did not exist when Jesus spoke those words;
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

New York was created through the word, Jesus is the incarnated word. Without that word nothing was made that has been made. Based on this I reject this second assertion of yours.

and the code was not given for anything in English but for something in Hebrew, Aramaic, or Greek.
Baloney. Show me the Bible verse that says God is limited to these languages. I thought the Bible said that it was God that brought about all the languages of the Earth when He cursed Babel. This feeds into all kinds of racist practices of the last two thousand years. How is it that on the day of Pentecost "we heard them speaking the great things of God in our language". I reject this as well. Not Biblical.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Hardly cognitive dissonance when people are getting vaxxed out of a desire to stop/slow the spread of disease.

Seriously, your ability to reason on this is severely compromised by your desire to slam those with whom you disagree.

I agree. In Revelation 13:17 https://biblehub.com/interlinear/revelation/13-17.htm the Scripture states that none will be able to buy or sell unless they have the mark(,?) the name or the number of the beast. Now so this would implicate that any of the three would be required to buy and sell. So one of the three,but any one of the three things the mark, the name or the number of the beast. I suppose that one could have all three but any one of the three would suffice to fulfill Rev.13:17 or only even two of the three? The issue then is in that the vaccine has not been associated with the name of the beast nor its number at this time. In reference to this Scripture in Revelation the word "or" is most significant in that the mark is equivalent to the name of the beast and that its number is equivalent to it's name.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I agree. In Revelation 13:17 https://biblehub.com/interlinear/revelation/13-17.htm the Scripture states that none will be able to buy or sell unless they have the mark(,?) the name or the number of the beast. Now so this would implicate that any of the three would be required to buy and sell. So one of the three,but any one of the three things the mark, the name or the number of the beast. I suppose that one could have all three but any one of the three would suffice to fulfill Rev.13:17 or only even two of the three? The issue then is in that the vaccine has not been associated with the name of the beast nor its number at this time. In reference to this Scripture in Revelation the word "or" is most significant in that the mark is equivalent to the name of the beast and that its number is equivalent to it's name.
the graphene oxide is said to attach itself to DNA in a unique pattern as the DNA is also unique and that this can be read remotely because it acts like a metal.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
the graphene oxide is said to attach itself to DNA in a unique pattern as the DNA is also unique and that this can be read remotely because it acts like a metal.

Your not offering any association towards this being equivalent to the beast name or number as the Scripture states though but I will wait to see if you do patiently.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
OK, but this word doesn't in any way say it can't also be the number of the name of a city.
Irrelevant. God didn't authorize us to invent things that He did not say, and allege that they are meaningful in the interpretation of His words of prophecy.

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.
New York was created through the word, Jesus is the incarnated word. Without that word nothing was made that has been made. Based on this I reject this second assertion of yours.
Also irrelevant. While God is not subject to time, He does work within it, and "New York" would have been utterly meaningless to Jesus' first-century audience. York, after which New York is named, didn't even exist for another several hundred years.

Baloney. Show me the Bible verse that says God is limited to these languages.
Show me where I claimed that God is so limited.

I thought the Bible said that it was God that brought about all the languages of the Earth when He cursed Babel.
Show me where God cursed Babel.

This feeds into all kinds of racist practices of the last two thousand years.
What colour is the sky in your world? Do people breathe air where you are?

How is it that on the day of Pentecost "we heard them speaking the great things of God in our language". I reject this as well. Not Biblical.
"Them" being the disciples, not Jesus.

Again, consider Jesus' first-century audience; the message had to make sense to them. They spoke... hmmm, let's see...

Hebrew, Aramaic, and/or Greek.

Mar 4, 2020
Which, respectfully, is quite thoroughly irrelevant, on at least three counts: 666 (or 616) is the number of a man, not a city; New York did not exist when Jesus spoke those words; and the code was not given for anything in English but for something in Hebrew, Aramaic, or Greek.
Yeah that's true. Just thought it was interesting though.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
In reference to "616" it is noted that Valentinus was to have written commentaries ("as they call them,see link paragraph,2) in the preface of AH,book 1 preface https://www.newadvent.org/fathers/0103100.htmfollowing the dialog of AH the fragment https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papyrus_115 and after close examination of AH ,comparing it to the text of Revelation p115 is is more probable to have been one of these "commentaries" written by Valentinus and not the text of Revelation.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Then now skipping to the end of AH to AH five,chapter 30 you will see Irenaeus is consistent in his dialog of the removal of "fifty" that is 666-fifty is 616 see AH 5.30.1 where he says "deducting the amount of fifty from it" ,,,that is fifty from 666 is 616 https://www.newadvent.org/fathers/0103530.htm which is what Irenaeus has spoken of in all five books that Valentinus has deducted the "Iota and eta"( in error),,,because they were the first two letters in the Lords name.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
The issue then is in that the vaccine has not been associated with the name of the beast nor its number at this time.
The mark is not the vaccine itself.

What COULD be the mark is means by which one proves he RECEIVED the vaccine.

Someone would have to be quite foolish at this point not to see we are quickly moving toward mandatory proof, in the form of vaccine passports, in order to buy and sell EVERYWHERE.

At first, the paper vaccination cards will do. But that will quickly move toward a required phone app. They will cry that the paper card is too easy to forge.

Then they’ll cry that the app is too easy to hack.

The next step will be some form of bio metric mark that a person receives on their hand or forehead that can be read by a scanner or even phone proving they got the vaccine.

There are several candidates ready to be rolled out right now.

Like this:

https://www.mintpressnews.com/africa-trust-stamp-covid-19-vaccine-record-payment-system/269346/

Or maybe Mr Gates quantum dot tattoos that use luciferase.

Mar 4, 2020

Someone would have to be quite foolish at this point not to see we are quickly moving toward mandatory proof, in the form of vaccine passports, in order to buy and sell EVERYWHERE.

At first, the paper vaccination cards will do. But that will quickly move toward a required phone app. They will cry that the paper card is too easy to forge.

The next step will be some form of bio metric mark that a person receives on their hand or forehead that can be read by a scanner or even phone proving they got the vaccine.

Like this:

https://www.mintpressnews.com/africa-trust-stamp-covid-19-vaccine-record-payment-system/269346/

Couldn't agree more. They have a long term plan that is being rolled out in phases. They're dealing with billions of people, though. There is a long term plan to indoctrinate, subvert, and gradually roll out changes at strategic times.

Over the past 20 years I believe they have made significant inroads toward their goal than the previous years.

It's looking like we're currently in the ballpark of the mark of the beast period. It could be just around the corner at this point.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011

Like this:

At some time in the future this might be but as for now(2021) only about half of the people on the planet own or use cell phones. https://www.bankmycell.com/blog/how-many-phones-are-in-the-world The people in my family have bought them as gifts for me but I don't trust them(security reasons) and have never used them. I suppose that in the US there are a lot more people who can afford to use them but in many other nations the things you are considering are just not affordable in their budget. Anyway though as for now this could only be implemented to half the earths population and would not apply to the poor. The Scriptures in Revelation 13 state that the mark,name, number would be used to control the rich,poor the young and old ect. (Rev.13:16) https://biblehub.com/interlinear/revelation/13.htm so it will apply to every person regardless of whether they can afford things like cell phones I would think.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Irrelevant. God didn't authorize us to invent things that He did not say, and allege that they are meaningful in the interpretation of His words of prophecy.

Also irrelevant. While God is not subject to time, He does work within it, and "New York" would have been utterly meaningless to Jesus' first-century audience. York, after which New York is named, didn't even exist for another several hundred years.

Show me where I claimed that God is so limited.

Show me where God cursed Babel.

What colour is the sky in your world? Do people breathe air where you are?

"Them" being the disciples, not Jesus.

Again, consider Jesus' first-century audience; the message had to make sense to them. They spoke... hmmm, let's see...

Hebrew, Aramaic, and/or Greek.
Not interested in you telling me what the Bible can or cannot know, what language it can or cannot understand, or what it can or cannot say. Nor am I interested if you disagree. 1Corinthians 3:20 and again, “The Lord knows that the thoughts of the wise are futile.”

This is what I am interested in:

33 Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God!
How unsearchable his judgments,
and his paths beyond tracing out!
34 “Who has known the mind of the Lord?
Or who has been his counselor?”
35 “Who has ever given to God,
that God should repay them?”
36 For from him and through him and for him are all things.

To him be the glory forever! Amen.

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
I don't believe the vaccines (and proofs associated therewith) are the MotB in and of themselves.

However I DO think they are setting the stage for what's coming in the future.............

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Not interested in you telling me what the Bible can or cannot know, what language it can or cannot understand, or what it can or cannot say. Nor am I interested if you disagree.
You don't read too well. Your disagreement is with the content of Scripture.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
You don't read too well. Your disagreement is with the content of Scripture.
Yep, I missed those scriptures. But if you read my post I am quite interested with having Bible verses pointed out to me.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Yep, I missed those scriptures. But if you read my post I am quite interested with having Bible verses pointed out to me.
But, apparently, not with being told what Scripture doesn't say, when you believe it does say something.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
But, apparently, not with being told what Scripture doesn't say, when you believe it does say something.
I think you have confused your speaking with the Bible's, your opinion with God's.