I would never consult a psychic medium to communicate with the dead, as this is a great forbidden sin, but can the loved one communicate with us.
I believe they can see us, and that they do watch over us. Not in an angelic capacity, though. I also believe that God allows us to get signs from them from time to time, so we know they are alright..![]()
When you die and then finally get your face-to-face with God, while would you ever want to turn around to look back at one one or anything on earth? If I but remember what this is all about -- God -- I start getting to the point that this other stuff stops mattering -- ME.I would never consult a psychic medium to communicate with the dead, as this is a great forbidden sin, but can the loved one communicate with us.
So you think you are a psychic medium? Not good!Yes a few weeks before my beloved Christian friend went to be with the LOrd, she was shown by Beloved Jesus, the glory she would be in. And me and her daughter saw this glory shining from Heaven, when she made it to Heaven. She was also my spiritual mother and I saw her and Jesus looking upon me with a loving mother's gaze. But there was a disagreement with her daughter when she was dying and I felt a ghost of her scream something to me later on after she had died, so maybe she was angry with me lol, or a wicked spirit lol
I see you refer to yourself as 'Christian' but you also state you have been saved from birth
Please note that no one is saved from birth, so, what gives?
before folks respond, they , might just check out the lack of credible info
whatever
well I am a Christian, and 'knit in the womb by Father God.' I was baptised at St Lukes Anglican church and taught by nuns and confirmed in the Anglican church and prayed over to accept Jesus into my heart as a born- again Christian, thank you.'
respectfully, you cannot be prayed over to accept Jesus Christ as your Savior
it is a decision one makes between themself and God
and to answer your op:
NO
So you think you are a psychic medium? Not good!
I think the basic idea/ premise is that all us saints are chosen in spirit before we are made into a babe in the womb and formed by Father God.
respectfully, you cannot be prayed over to accept Jesus Christ as your Savior
it is a decision one makes between themself and God
and to answer your op:
NO
I believe they can see us, and that they do watch over us. Not in an angelic capacity, though. I also believe that God allows us to get signs from them from time to time, so we know they are alright..![]()
The Bible does not define salvation that way
We CHOOSE...God knows who will choose, but He is not in charge of our wills. We would not have free will if God dictated to us our lives
God does not 'cause' accidents and He does not force people to be saved...this is an incorrect application
Yes you can accept Jesus into your heart with prayer from a Pastor or a church elder. And this is still a commitment between you and God.