Those are some good looking gherkins, one can only hope and pray though that those are not sweet pickles which are an abomination but rather kosher dills.
According to 1 Thessalonians, mankind consists of spirit, soul, body:
1 Thessalonians 5:23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
In Isaiah, God states He created, formed, and made mankind:
Isaiah 43:7 Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.
God created man in His own image and likeness = spirit (Gen 1:26,27).
God formed man from the dust of the ground = body (Gen 2:7).
God breathed soul life into man = soul (Gen 2:7).
Create = to bring into existence something that has never before existed. Only God can create something from nothing.I am lost at the rest of your post, though, not sure what you think that God's saying "I made him" changes or postulates.
I really trying to sound silly or scarstic, after reading what I wrote I realized that I did so let me explain my dilema..I was raised in the Roman church and changed from a believer to a hopeful skeptic or doubting Thomas if you will then got saved and joined the I found it movement, went to work for a church/theater that supported Trinity Broadcasting, got married and joined Assemblies of God. My wife divorced me and was asked to leave because divorce=adultery at that local worhi center. I also audited (no tuition, no credit) a semester of new testament studies and Hebrews in seminary.
The devil is a trickster I know but there can only be one answer that is correct I am puzzuled, So why is you're answer more correct than the rest? This is not a joke. I'd really like to know, or just skip the topic and admit I may just have to wait and find out when I die.
The only way I can think of a person being born without a soul is if they were cloned? Will a cloned person have the original's essence?
It seems two days ago there was a controversial topics forum and I think that's where this topic should belong, nonetheless here goes.
Since creation, people have ghastly, gruesome, things without reason or remorse. Could it be be that they simply don't have a soul?
What do you think? I sure don't know It's now an open question....... calibob
I agree.... I haven't read the whole thread, so someone may have quoted this already. It has been attributed to CS Lewis, but, research shows that he likely never said it. It has been found in other writings, though...We are not "with" a soul. We are souls.
God breathed into Adam the breath of "lives" which is plural in Hebrew.....and man became a LIVING SOUL
My view....no one is born without a soul, but it does say the wicked go astray from the womb.....and evil men and seducers will was worse and worse.....No different than Cain....lost men will do horrific things and even saved men sin and do things that are deemed horrific...<--David killing Uriah and having Uriah carry the message to the battle zone which would result in his early and untimely demise.......
Well.....men are born with a divine spark called the conscience..as you well know it can be seared with a hot iron and calloused to the point of having no remorse or conviction of right or wrong......the opposite is true as well...finely tuned by the word and very sensative to what is morally and spiritually correct
This is so inspiring....I agree.... I haven't read the whole thread, so someone may have quoted this already. It has been attributed to CS Lewis, but, research shows that he likely never said it. It has been found in other writings, though...
"You don't have a soul. You ARE a soul, you HAVE a body"
Actually mental health and are there any real human monsters born beyond redemption. Un-salvageable from the womb.
Only gingers are born without a soul.
Every one else has one.
Red heads I thinkG....,
I will bite...what does your usage of ginger...mean?