Can One Hack Heaven

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

80S

Jan 30, 2021
Is it possible to gain entry into heaven via a secret passage way?

Some preachers actually tell people that if they are left behind at the Rapture, all they need to do is avoid the Mark of the Beast, suffer the beheading, and bingo, you're a qualified Tribulation Saint!

This podcaster disagrees with this view.

Listen to it at: https://anchor.fm/anax-jos/episodes/Hacking-Heaven-erotin/a-a1q08g
hackingheaven.png

Mar 4, 2020

Some preachers actually tell people that if they are left behind at the Rapture, all they need to do is avoid the Mark of the Beast, suffer the beheading, and bingo, you're a qualified Tribulation Saint!

Listen to it at: https://anchor.fm/anax-jos/episodes/Hacking-Heaven-erotin/a-a1q08g
View attachment 228583
In my opinion, Jesus actually implies it's possible to attempt to gain entrance via other routes, but that in the long run it will be a futile attempt and not end well.

Matthew 22:11-23
11And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment: 12And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless. 13Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

John 10:1-2
1Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. 2But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.

soberxp

May 3, 2018
Mark of the Beast,who can't buy and sell means who can't learn gospel and preach gospel

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Until this very instant I am given to understand the mark of the Beast as a mark on the forehead or on the hand.
Likewise, I am only given to understand one cannot buy or sell without it.

Until our Father reveals more than this, it is wise to stay with what He has given us so far. All will be obvious come its time.

Apr 15, 2017
Until this very instant I am given to understand the mark of the Beast as a mark on the forehead or on the hand.

Until our Father reveals more than this, it is wise to stay with what He has given us so far. All will be obvious come its time.
The mark of the beast is put under the skin for identification of the person including finances for no person can buy or sell without the mark.

The beast's agenda is there is no personal God to help mankind, but they can solve their problems and have peace on earth by their technology and devices.

If a crime happens they will know who was in the area and how close they were to the crime scene, and can find lost people, or whoever they want to find.

Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

chi xi stigma
khee xee stig'-ma
The 22nd, 14th and an obsolete letter (G4742 as a cross) of the Greek alphabet (intermediate between the 5th and 6th), used as numbers; denoting respectively 600, 60 and 6; 666 as a numeral: - six hundred threescore and six.

stigma
stig'-mah
From a primary word στίζω stizō (to “stick”, that is, prick); a mark incised or punched (for recognition of ownership), that is, (figuratively) scar of service: - mark.

To stick, prick, a mark incised or punched.

The mark of the beast is put under the skin.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016

View attachment 228583
Salvation is by believing Jesus and trusting in the Atonement He secured to pay the penalty for our sins..

If one is a Christian and is still alive at the time of the return of Jesus then one will be caught up to meet Him upon His arrival..

The pre-tribulation rapture is simply not correct.. The rapture will happen on the day of the second coming of the LORD Jesus.. Christians who survive up to that point will do so because God has kept them alive them through the tribulation..

soberxp

May 3, 2018
Mark of the Beast,who can't buy and sell means who can't learn gospel and preach gospel
save he who can't buy and sell.
save he who can't buy The truth and sell it.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Pretty sure that those who reject mark will have to receive Jesus also. I wouldn't call having to lose your head "getting off easy". I would rather be ready for the Rapture.

Nov 26, 2012

View attachment 228583
Yeah, every good saint knows about the loop holes and technicalities that the Lord has no option but to permit eternal life to the unsurrenduring and unrepentant.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

I fully concur with your estimate.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
The pre-tribulation rapture is simply not correct..
Is.

It makes no sense to think we will go up when Jesus comes down to rule and reign with his saints (the raptured Church) clothed in white linen that they received at the Marriage supper in Heaven.

1 Thessalonians
4:13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
4:14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive [and] remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
4:17 Then we which are alive [and] remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
4:18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Revelation
19:7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
19:8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white
: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
19:9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed [are] they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.
19:10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See [thou do it] not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him [was] called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
19:12 His eyes [were] as a flame of fire, and on his head [were] many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
19:13 And he [was] clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
19:14 And the armies [which were] in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
There is only one Way that grants Eternal Life, and it comes through Right Hand of God . . . the Circumcision of Jesus Christ. This is the lifting and removal of the Adamic Curse. No one who is Cursed is capable of obtaining Eternal Life. We must receive the Circumcision of Christ, the Circumcision made without human hands.

Colossians 2:11-13 NLT - "When you came to Christ, you were "circumcised," but not by a physical procedure. Christ performed a spiritual circumcision--the cutting away of your sinful nature. 12 For you were buried with Christ when you were baptized. And with him you were raised to new life because you trusted the mighty power of God, who raised Christ from the dead. 13 You were dead because of your sins and because your sinful nature was not yet cut away. Then God made you alive with Christ, for he forgave all our sins."

Huckleberry

Aug 25, 2013
Concerning "hacking" Heaven via a secret passage way,
sounds like somebody's been playing too many video games.

Concerning the so-called "rapture", it's a fiction dreamed-up by
John Darby in the 19th century, and has no basis in Scripture.
Anyone teaching or buying into that nonsense is intellectually stunted.

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
I haven't listened to the audio, but if the speaker is referring to the verses which are speaking of "the kingdom OF THE heavenS" (per the Matthew contexts), then the listeners should know that this phrase is not referring to "UP IN Heaven" (as many folks mistakenly suppose), thus is not referring to the point in time when a believer either dies and is present with the Lord (there), or is raptured.

(IOW, the phrase "the kingdom OF THE heavenS" is not speaking of "Heaven" [the reference in the title to the OP audio], but is instead "earthly-located"... and fairly equivalent to what we call "the promised and prophesied earthly Millennial Kingdom age"--I agree that those mortals who will ENTER that time period will ENTER only as "saints / the righteous / believers / having come to faith"... [same with those saints who will be "resurrected ['to stand again' on the earth]" FOR the MK--obviously persons having come to faith while they were still living]; i.e. the reason ppl reject the mark is because they have come to faith in Christ, and are thus operating on the basis of that faith... [I see the passage in Matt25:31-46, esp. vv.35-46, in basically the same way, not to mention, the same general time period--i.e. leading up to His "RETURN" to the earth, FOR the promised and prophesied EARTHLY Millennial Kingdom, where only "the righteous" (of the still-living that this passage refers to) will ENTER it])

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
Concerning "hacking" Heaven via a secret passage way,
sounds like somebody's been playing too many video games.

Concerning the so-called "rapture", it's a fiction dreamed-up by
John Darby in the 19th century, and has no basis in Scripture.
Anyone teaching or buying into that nonsense is intellectually stunted.
I'll be your Huckleberry!

Sorry, I couldn't resist that line from Val Kilmer in Tombstone.

Anyways, timing aside for when the gathering of the church takes place, how is it that you say that it has not basis in scripture? What conclusion do you come to, when it states that the dead in Christ rise first, then we which remain and are still alive are changed and caught up to meet the Lord in the air? The clouds and air means up into the atmosphere. The event itself is undeniable.

In addition, we have the Lord's promise in John 14:1-3 where the Lord states that He is going to the Father's house (heaven) to prepare places for believers and that He is going to come back to get us and take us back to those places so that we can be where He is.

Therefore, you can't deny the event itself. If you do after reading this post, then you would be the one, that is both intellectually and spiritually stunted. For the meaning of those scriptures is undeniable.

===================================================================
"My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. "

I Thessalonians 4:16-17 is the fulfillment of when the the Lord comes back to take us to the Father's house so that we can be with Him.

"For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air."
======================================================================

In order to meet the Lord in the air, we would have to travel upward from the earth to the atmosphere. The word 'harpazo' translated as 'caught up' means 'force suddenly exercised, to snatch up.' It is the same word used when Paul said that he was 'caught up' to the third heaven when he received all of those visions and revelations. It is the same word used to describe when Philip was 'snatched away' from the Eunuch by the Spirit and found in another city. It is also the same word that Jesus used when He said, "no man can 'snatch' them out of my Father's hand."

Regarding Darby, this is just a copout for those who attempt to discredit or circumvent the truth regarding this matter. I'll speak for myself in that, I have never even read anything by Darby and I therefore did not get this information from him regarding the gathering of the church. I arrived at my conclusion from studying all related scriptures regarding this issue, as I am sure that many others here have.

I would also say that if anyone is not "buying into it" then they are on shaky ground, because Jesus and the apostles told us to be watching for and anticipating the Lord's return. He also told us to comfort each other with with that hope.

"Be dressed ready for service and keep your lamps burning, like servants waiting for their master to return from a wedding banquet, so that when he comes and knocks they can immediately open the door for him. It will be good for those servants whose master finds them watching when he comes. Truly I tell you, he will dress himself to serve, will have them recline at the table and will come and wait on them. It will be good for those servants whose master finds them ready, even if he comes in the middle of the night or toward daybreak. But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what hour the thief was coming, he would not have let his house be broken into. You also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.”

For those who are not watching and ready, they will be like those virgins' whose lambs have gone out and who have no extra oil when the Lord comes to get His bride/church.

Jan 14, 2021

View attachment 228583
Let's assume pre-trib rapture for the sake of conversation (I don't agree with it, but we can still explore the idea). Would this be any different than hell (Hades)?

Is it possible to attain salvation when in hell or when left behind in the rapture? I don't see any reason why not for Hades but I'm less familiar with passages that are interpreted to be part of the pre-trib rapture. Is there anything that definitively says yay or nay for pre-trib rapture?

Jan 14, 2021
As a response to your general, non-rapture question:

Yes! There is a way to hack your way into heaven. First find the narrow gate. It will be the door. It will be the rock. It will be the way, the truth and the life. You'll know it in your heart. Nah way...? Yahweh!

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
Let's assume pre-trib rapture for the sake of conversation (I don't agree with it, but we can still explore the idea). Would this be any different than hell (Hades)?

Is it possible to attain salvation when in hell
NO, it is not possible to be saved after the death of the body! Today is the day of salvation i.e. while one is still alive to have faith. After the death of the body our records are sealed and there is no offer of salvation. This truth is demonstrated in the event of the rich man and Lazarus. Both Lazarus and the rich man had died, but their spirits were in Hades separated by a great chasm. Abraham and Lazarus were on the side of comfort. While the rich man was on the side of torment in flame. The rich man asked Abraham to send Lazarus back up from the dead to his father's house so that he could warn his five brothers so that they would not come to that place of torment in flame. But the answer was that they had Moses and the prophets (word of God) to warn them. Once one dies, one would know the truth and there would be no need for faith. For faith is the the things hoped for but not yet seen. Who would not take the offer of salvation if they were suffering in torment in flame? Hades would be empty in that case and no one would be cast into the lake of fire at the great white throne judgement.

When a believer in Christ dies, their spirit departs and goes to be in the presence of Christ (2 Cor.5:6-8, Phil.1:21-26)

When an unbelieve dies, their spirits depart and go down into Hades to begin their punishment, just as the rich man did.

or when we are left behind in the rapture?
In Revelation 7:9-17, we are introduced to a group which no man can count from every nation, people, tribe and language (Gentiles) who will become believers and take their stand for Christ even in the face of extreme persecution and death and who will not worship the beast, his image nor receive his mark. These are those saints who come out of the great tribulation period. In answer to your question, I'm sure that there will be many who believed in Christ who will have gone back into the world, and once again will be living according to the sinful nature, not keeping watch. When the church is gathered, they will know what has happened and will grieve because of their error. Many of these I'm sure will be apart of that group previously mentioned, as they know that it will be their only hope of salvation, since they were not ready when the Lord came to gather His church. The Lord warns believers about this very situation, demonstrated in the scripture below:

“Be careful, or your hearts will be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness and the anxieties of life, and that day will close on you suddenly like a trap. For it will come on all those who live on the face of the whole earth. Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man.” - Luke 21:37-36

Is there anything that definitively says yay or nay for pre-trib rapture?
This basic principle that Christ took upon himself God's wrath on behalf of every believer, satisfying it completely is one that many overlook. Since this is true, God's wrath no longer rests upon the believer. When we believed we were credited with the righteousness of Christ and reconciled to God. It is because of this that the scripture says that "we are not appointed to suffer God's wrath."

"Since we have now been justified by his blood, how much more shall we be saved from God’s wrath through him!"

"They tell how you turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God, and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead—Jesus, who rescues us from the coming wrath. - 1 Thess.1:9-10

"But since we belong to the day, let us be sober, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet. For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. - 1 Thess.5:9

"Because you have kept the word of My patient endurance, I also will keep you out of the hour of the trial being about to come upon the whole inhabited world, to try those dwelling upon the earth." - Rev.3:10

The 'hour of trial' is another title describing the Day of the Lord, the time of God's wrath, which is about to come upon the whole world and which is what the majority of the book of Revelation is revealing. The word 'ek' above is translated as 'out of' which means that believers will be kept out of that time of God's wrath, which will take place when the Lord comes to gather His church, which has always been imminent.

Another reason that current believers in Christ cannot be on the earth during the time of God's wrath, is because God does not punish the righteous with the wicked. Jesus said that those who believe in Him would have trials and persecutions because of our faith in Him and which come at the hands of men and the powers of darkness. God's coming wrath is not the same as these common trials, but will be God's direct wrath being poured out on a Christ rejecting world and the fulfillment of His dealing with Israel to finish transgression, to put an end to sin, to atone for wickedness, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the Most Holy Place. - Daniel 9:24

"Surely He took on our infirmities and carried our sorrows; yet we considered Him stricken by God, struck down and afflicted. But He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed. - Isaiah 53:4-5

I hope that you agree with it now. Otherwise, you are not truly believing that Christ satisfied God's wrath on our behalf.

May 22, 2020

Is it possible to attain salvation when in hell or when left behind in the rapture? I don't see any reason why not for Hades but I'm less familiar with passages that are interpreted to be part of the pre-trib rapture. Is there anything that definitively says yay or nay for pre-trib rapture?

The Bible says yes....pre trib rapture.
However, since you have already reached a conclusion why are you asking?

Apr 26, 2021
I'll be your Huckleberry!

Sorry, I couldn't resist that line from Val Kilmer in Tombstone.

Anyways, timing aside for when the gathering of the church takes place, how is it that you say that it has not basis in scripture? What conclusion do you come to, when it states that the dead in Christ rise first, then we which remain and are still alive are changed and caught up to meet the Lord in the air? The clouds and air means up into the atmosphere. The event itself is undeniable.

In addition, we have the Lord's promise in John 14:1-3 where the Lord states that He is going to the Father's house (heaven) to prepare places for believers and that He is going to come back to get us and take us back to those places so that we can be where He is.

Therefore, you can't deny the event itself. If you do after reading this post, then you would be the one, that is both intellectually and spiritually stunted. For the meaning of those scriptures is undeniable.

===================================================================
"My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. "

I Thessalonians 4:16-17 is the fulfillment of when the the Lord comes back to take us to the Father's house so that we can be with Him.

"For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air."
======================================================================

In order to meet the Lord in the air, we would have to travel upward from the earth to the atmosphere. The word 'harpazo' translated as 'caught up' means 'force suddenly exercised, to snatch up.' It is the same word used when Paul said that he was 'caught up' to the third heaven when he received all of those visions and revelations. It is the same word used to describe when Philip was 'snatched away' from the Eunuch by the Spirit and found in another city. It is also the same word that Jesus used when He said, "no man can 'snatch' them out of my Father's hand."

Regarding Darby, this is just a copout for those who attempt to discredit or circumvent the truth regarding this matter. I'll speak for myself in that, I have never even read anything by Darby and I therefore did not get this information from him regarding the gathering of the church. I arrived at my conclusion from studying all related scriptures regarding this issue, as I am sure that many others here have.

I would also say that if anyone is not "buying into it" then they are on shaky ground, because Jesus and the apostles told us to be watching for and anticipating the Lord's return. He also told us to comfort each other with with that hope.

"Be dressed ready for service and keep your lamps burning, like servants waiting for their master to return from a wedding banquet, so that when he comes and knocks they can immediately open the door for him. It will be good for those servants whose master finds them watching when he comes. Truly I tell you, he will dress himself to serve, will have them recline at the table and will come and wait on them. It will be good for those servants whose master finds them ready, even if he comes in the middle of the night or toward daybreak. But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what hour the thief was coming, he would not have let his house be broken into. You also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.”

For those who are not watching and ready, they will be like those virgins' whose lambs have gone out and who have no extra oil when the Lord comes to get His bride/church.
I'm afraid when he does come, if I am alive, I'll probably be playing video games. :cautious: