()()()()()()
Sigh.......
Sorry, too, that I used your quote as an example, Z, if that offended you, it was not the only quote that could cause Sel to question who these christians are, it was just the one I grabbed. Hindsight, I wouldn't have used anyone's quote above my ask to keep Love on your heart with the knowing that a person not knowing whether they want to believe or not was asking questions.
God bless, Z. May God bless you for doing His will.
===
Good post, elizzy . God bless you, milady, for your good work done all over c.c. and wherever Lord leads you to follow His will
=====
No entiendo lo mi, Sel ?
Lol, i don't speak Spanish but looked up 'entiendo' because I didn't understand you.
That construction of mine is probably wrong, but, hey, can't fault a guy for trying can you
_______
I was saying in that no comprendo statement this: we should speak to each other in Love and, if,, a seeker like you, Sel, is on here asking questiins, our petty differences should be put aside. You have time for choosing the idiosyncrasies of doctrine in time later. For now, we should be asking you to read the bible, God's Word, pray for His answers like what elizabeth and eternally grateful said . and , also, we should simply, as the Lord leads, answer your questions, not pose our own agenda.
____God is Love, Sel,, this I know: God will never want you to leave Him, only man, who can be under influence of Satan even IF they choose to bear bad fruit. He, Lord God, He, milady, is the ONLY One who will never let you down, never wondering IF you should choose Him. That would be Satan, working through your flesh, telling you: I don't know if I believe in God or not.
Satan will REALLY be after you, even pitting believers against each other, until YOU choose Him. Go to a church, pray for His help to choose. I pray you choose Him
Blessings, and, I hope, Sel,, you understood what was said by mi better this time , but , if not, I can try to better comprende things for you
