E
eternally-gratefull
Guest
I want to do what God wants one minute, but the next I want to reject God and do wrong.
you mean, like paul, you feel like a wretched woman??..lol read romans 7 sis, we all feel that way believe me.
I want to do what God wants one minute, but the next I want to reject God and do wrong.
Selenah made this thread asking for encouragement, and some of you pop in here arguing about who is right and wrong YET again. Wake up people...this thread is NOT one where you need to be arguing in. Some of you are so blind and arrogant that you cant see the point in what she is wanting to know. Stop the bickering!
I don't care what this person approves of or what that person supports. This is a situation where a young soul is asking for help. Dealing with her eternal life, and some of you cant shut up arguing enough to see that!
LIGHTEN UP PEOPLE!
I already did. Earlier today I told myself I was going do what God wants and was going to study the Bible. I had a bunch or resources and different things that I was going to use. Then I got angry at someone and everything just went out the window. Idk I'm going in circles.
Selenah made this thread asking for encouragement, and some of you pop in here arguing about who is right and wrong YET again. Wake up people...this thread is NOT one where you need to be arguing in. Some of you are so blind and arrogant that you cant see the point in what she is wanting to know. Stop the bickering!
I don't care what this person approves of or what that person supports. This is a situation where a young soul is asking for help. Dealing with her eternal life, and some of you cant shut up arguing enough to see that!
LIGHTEN UP PEOPLE!
No it's okay. I don't mind the discussions even if they turn into mini arguments or whatever. This thread has gotten too focused on me rather than on being a general discussion about the Bible.
My thoughts exactly. You said it sooo much nicer though.
Ok then, do you trust God can and will do what he promised to do?
I don't know I guess I do
Hey sis, in Gods eyes you are the most important person. there is nothinng wrong about a sis in need. that goes for anyone who has questions about him. never think bad about people caring for you!
last question. Have you called out on God to save you? Not the sinners prayer like everyone says, But actually in faith talked to God, told him you believe and trust him, and ask him to save you. in faith.
I've done it many many times...each time whole-heartedly.
I've done it many many times...each time whole-heartedly.
I feel bad because I'm getting all of this attention, but then I've seen other people on the forums who literally beg for help on something but only a few respond.
I already did. Earlier today I told myself I was going do what God wants and was going to study the Bible. I had a bunch or resources and different things that I was going to use. Then I got angry at someone and everything just went out the window. Idk I'm going in circles.
I feel bad because I'm getting all of this attention, but then I've seen other people on the forums who literally beg for help on something but only a few respond.
Sel, I have a question for you, and, sorry, if its already been asked, Ive only looked thru 35 of the 40 pages, lol, but, since you asked originally, 'Can someone lose their salvation?' , can you explain how that affects if you will believe in God as your Saviour ?
Have you asked God to forgive your sins a few times now since doing this thread may 5, 2011, and, just keep thinking , 'I am not good enough yet to have You, Lord, I have still more things to repent of.' ?
Milady, if this is your reasoning you could die in your sins ( hey, sinski, TOMMY, jimmy are right, afterall, not, lol) , and, IF you die and have not accepted Christ you will go hell![]()
You cannot earn your salvation, sinski, and, TOMMY, insist you get ALL your sins repented of , and, thzt time might not happen before you die. We , none of us, don't know when we might be on a plane with 300 people that must crash and destroy all because a bad, bad 'nuclear bomb' mastermind killer is on it and God must act in His pwer to allow hundreds to die on that plane in order to save millions.
Sel, sorry, too, if I have been out of order, I pray that The Lord leads what is said from my mouth.
The bottom line: many on here are fighting for you so you can be Heaven kept instead of hell kept when you die.
No you haven't been out of order or anything. I ask questions like this about God because I feel that I don't really know Him. I always thought God was all warm fuzzy hugs and love, but then I started to have more questions. God seems to be completely different than I understood Him to be before. I'm trying to understand what God really is like.