Can you be my brothers and sisters?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Joe78

Member
Nov 21, 2022
83
39
18
Peace God Jesus Christ with all of you. I'm an Arab Joe from Egypt. I'm 44 years old, belong to Jesus and believe in Jesus. I'm alone in this world, I don't have anybody, no sister, no brother, no friend, no wife, no son, no daughter. Could you be my brother, sisters and friends at the beginning of this new year? I need you. I need your support. I need your encouragement. I need your connections for me. I am a poor human being. I have nothing like Jesus Christ. I want to tell and human Jesus Christ in my country, Egypt, but this is very dangerous. Pray for the Holy Spirit to guide me. Sorry if I can't speak English . God bless your whole lives . Your brother in Jesus Joe
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ted01
Welcome Joe!
If you indeed are of Christ, then yes, we are your family now!! Praise God!!
 
Peace God Jesus Christ with all of you. I'm an Arab Joe from Egypt. I'm 44 years old, belong to Jesus and believe in Jesus. I'm alone in this world, I don't have anybody, no sister, no brother, no friend, no wife, no son, no daughter. Could you be my brother, sisters and friends at the beginning of this new year? I need you. I need your support. I need your encouragement. I need your connections for me. I am a poor human being. I have nothing like Jesus Christ. I want to tell and human Jesus Christ in my country, Egypt, but this is very dangerous. Pray for the Holy Spirit to guide me. Sorry if I can't speak English . God bless your whole lives . Your brother in Jesus Joe
If you belong to Christ. We are your brothers there is no other way.
 
Peace God Jesus Christ with all of you. I'm an Arab Joe from Egypt. I'm 44 years old, belong to Jesus and believe in Jesus. I'm alone in this world, I don't have anybody, no sister, no brother, no friend, no wife, no son, no daughter. Could you be my brother, sisters and friends at the beginning of this new year? I need you. I need your support. I need your encouragement. I need your connections for me. I am a poor human being. I have nothing like Jesus Christ. I want to tell and human Jesus Christ in my country, Egypt, but this is very dangerous. Pray for the Holy Spirit to guide me. Sorry if I can't speak English . God bless your whole lives . Your brother in Jesus Joe

Hallelujah! Welcome.
 
Peace God Jesus Christ with all of you. I'm an Arab Joe from Egypt. I'm 44 years old, belong to Jesus and believe in Jesus. I'm alone in this world, I don't have anybody, no sister, no brother, no friend, no wife, no son, no daughter. Could you be my brother, sisters and friends at the beginning of this new year? I need you. I need your support. I need your encouragement. I need your connections for me. I am a poor human being. I have nothing like Jesus Christ. I want to tell and human Jesus Christ in my country, Egypt, but this is very dangerous. Pray for the Holy Spirit to guide me. Sorry if I can't speak English . God bless your whole lives . Your brother in Jesus Joe

Welcome buddy ,

all Of us are in the same boat even when the circumstances are a bit different. God bless brother
 
Peace God Jesus Christ with all of you. I'm an Arab Joe from Egypt. I'm 44 years old, belong to Jesus and believe in Jesus. I'm alone in this world, I don't have anybody, no sister, no brother, no friend, no wife, no son, no daughter. Could you be my brother, sisters and friends at the beginning of this new year? I need you. I need your support. I need your encouragement. I need your connections for me. I am a poor human being. I have nothing like Jesus Christ. I want to tell and human Jesus Christ in my country, Egypt, but this is very dangerous. Pray for the Holy Spirit to guide me. Sorry if I can't speak English . God bless your whole lives . Your brother in Jesus Joe
Welcome and blessings.
 
Peace God Jesus Christ with all of you. I'm an Arab Joe from Egypt. I'm 44 years old, belong to Jesus and believe in Jesus. I'm alone in this world, I don't have anybody, no sister, no brother, no friend, no wife, no son, no daughter. Could you be my brother, sisters and friends at the beginning of this new year? I need you. I need your support. I need your encouragement. I need your connections for me. I am a poor human being. I have nothing like Jesus Christ. I want to tell and human Jesus Christ in my country, Egypt, but this is very dangerous. Pray for the Holy Spirit to guide me. Sorry if I can't speak English . God bless your whole lives . Your brother in Jesus Joe

Hi Brother Joe
We who belong to Jesus Christ are already your brothers and sisters.
Your English is remarkably excellent may I say. Perfect in fact. It is also very rare to have no family or friends at all. How is this?
 
I need your encouragement. I need your connections for me. I am a poor human being. I have nothing like Jesus Christ.
Welcome. In Christ, we are "brothers and sisters!" Amen:

Rom_12:5 "So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another."

1Co_12:25 "That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another."
We who belong to Jesus Christ are already your brothers and sisters.
Amen! And:

Precious friend(s), A Very Warm Welcome To Chat.

Please Be Very RICHLY Encouraged And Edified In
The LORD JESUS CHRIST, And His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided
(+ I and II).

Grace, Peace, And JOY!...
 
Mark 3:31
There came then his brethren and his mother, and, standing without, sent unto him, calling him.

Mark 3:32
And the multitude sat about him, and they said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren without seek for thee.

Mark 3:33
And he answered them, saying, Who is my mother, or my brethren?

Mark 3:34
And he looked round about on them which sat about him, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!

Mark 3:35
For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother.
 
Hi Brother Joe
We who belong to Jesus Christ are already your brothers and sisters.
Your English is remarkably excellent may I say. Perfect in fact. It is also very rare to have no family or friends at all. How is this?
Welcome and thank you. I am in a country that doesn't love Christ or Christians, and when you accept Jesus, accept that faith, and you lose the family you lose everything even your life. And if I lose everything until my life, I won Jesus
 
Welcome. In Christ, we are "brothers and sisters!" Amen:

Rom_12:5 "So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another."

1Co_12:25 "That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another."

Amen! And:

Precious friend(s), A Very Warm Welcome To Chat.

Please Be Very RICHLY Encouraged And Edified In
The LORD JESUS CHRIST, And His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided
(+ I and II).

Grace, Peace, And JOY!...
Thank you ..in jesus name amen.GOD bless you.
 
Mark 3:31
There came then his brethren and his mother, and, standing without, sent unto him, calling him.

Mark 3:32
And the multitude sat about him, and they said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren without seek for thee.

Mark 3:33
And he answered them, saying, Who is my mother, or my brethren?

Mark 3:34
And he looked round about on them which sat about him, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!

Mark 3:35
For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother.
Amen .thank you GOD bless you
 
Anything I can do to assist you just let me know.
Thank you, dear brother. I hope you pray to me full of the Holy Spirit , to enter into the deepest knowledge ofGOD. for work in the kingdom of God . I find a job to find a house to find food to find support. Thanks for your interest. God bless you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cameron143
Thank you, dear brother. I hope you pray to me full of the Holy Spirit , to enter into the deepest knowledge ofGOD. for work in the kingdom of God . I find a job to find a house to find food to find support. Thanks for your interest. God bless you.
I will be sure to keep you in my prayers. And feel free to share more of your testimony so we all can pray in a more informed way.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Joe78