Cancer treatment choices

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 19, 2024
Louisiana
Someone I knew tried the apricot kernals. It didn't work for her, and she was eating *lots* of them - until her mouth was sore. The apricot kernals were purchased (rather than taken from home-grown apricots) so it could have been the processing, but if I had cancer, I would put this toward the back of my list, unless I have a better understanding of the treatment and the reason some apricot kernals work, and others don't.
I have come to understand that cancer is complicated. It can do different things, and it can be happening for different reasons. This causes some cancer treatments to work for some and then not work for others.

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
I have come to understand that cancer is complicated. It can do different things, and it can be happening for different reasons. This causes some cancer treatments to work for some and then not work for others.
Yes, that's why it's difficult to treat because it has to be customized for each type of cancer.
Nobody has found a kill-switch, yet, for all types of cancers in existence.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Yes, that's why it's difficult to treat because it has to be customized for each type of cancer.
Nobody has found a kill-switch, yet, for all types of cancers in existence.
Possibly they have now. Professor James Tour's team have created a nano machine that destroys cancer cells while leaving normal cells untouched. It's early days but very promising.

https://crev.info/2023/12/tour-lab-hammers-cancer/
https://wpde.com/scientists-discover-novel-way-to-destroy-cancer-cells?photo=1

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Someone I knew tried the apricot kernals. It didn't work for her, and she was eating *lots* of them - until her mouth was sore. The apricot kernals were purchased (rather than taken from home-grown apricots) so it could have been the processing, but if I had cancer, I would put this toward the back of my list, unless I have a better understanding of the treatment and the reason some apricot kernals work, and others don't.
Tomorrow at lunch time I plan to take something our Great Physician made that contains B17 as it's commonly known.
Pharmaceutical companies won't sell it.
Oncologists won't Rx it.
It's not approved by the company that "approved the safety and efficacy" of the Covid lethal injections. CDC/ WHO

It's something beyond the ability for the cancer researchers to produce. My Doctor compounded it all by himself.
It's called...
An apple.
I plan to eat the seeds too. 😯
If any of the medical doctors that check in on here wonder what happened to me, just tell them that I might have overdosed from a non-approved substance. 😁

Here's the REAL story behind cancer treatments.

Jan 19, 2024
Louisiana
Tomorrow at lunch time I plan to take something our Great Physician made that contains B17 as it's commonly known.
Pharmaceutical companies won't sell it.
Oncologists won't Rx it.
It's not approved by the company that "approved the safety and efficacy" of the Covid lethal injections. CDC/ WHO

It's something beyond the ability for the cancer researchers to produce. My Doctor compounded it all by himself.
It's called...
An apple.
I plan to eat the seeds too. 😯
If any of the medical doctors that check in on here wonder what happened to me, just tell them that I might have overdosed from a non-approved substance. 😁

Here's the REAL story behind cancer treatments.
Apple seeds have a little cyanide in them. You can eat a few and be just fine, but don't eat a lot.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Apple seeds have a little cyanide in them. You can eat a few and be just fine, but don't eat a lot.
Yes they do.
I'm not an expert on plant seeds even though I've taken many classes on them and have a degree in agriculture.
Here's someone who uses them and can explain the details to you in a brief amount of time if you are interested.

Apricot Seeds, B17

Mylady_D

Mar 22, 2014
I am a cancer survivor. My first bought with it was 15 years ago. Stage 3C insignia carcinoma colorectal cancer. I have heard of people doing the Homeopathic route with cancer, and I know of those going the conventional route. Some have survived, some did not. With me and mine...I had to go the conventional route. Insignia carcinoma is a very aggressive and very hard to kill cancer. Even after 7 weeks of radiation and chemotherapy combined before the surgery to remove it, the center of the tumer still had live cancer cells. Because of the radiation (it's one of the possible side effects of it) I developed thyroid cancer a year ago. We caught that one at stage 1A...but with 3 other nodes that would develop into cancer as well, they removed the whole thyroid. Cancer is a nasty thing...unless the Lord heals you of it...no matter which way you go...there will be side effects that last a lifetime. Chemo...works by poisoning the body. The whole body is affected not just the cancer. Going the Homeopathic route...may take a lot longer and as such...much more money. So...which way is better? It's not a cop out...but you have to ask the Lord which way to go. He may say, "I'll take care of it". He may say, "I want you to go this way". Whichever way...it is for HIS glory. I went conventional...but I use natural supplements and herbs to help my body function now. So...it may be a combination of both. The one thing I can say for sure is....ATTITUDE is important. You determine that cancer is going to take you...it will. You determine that you are not going to let cancer win...it won't.

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
I am a cancer survivor. My first bought with it was 15 years ago. Stage 3C insignia carcinoma colorectal cancer. I have heard of people doing the Homeopathic route with cancer, and I know of those going the conventional route. Some have survived, some did not. With me and mine...I had to go the conventional route. Insignia carcinoma is a very aggressive and very hard to kill cancer. Even after 7 weeks of radiation and chemotherapy combined before the surgery to remove it, the center of the tumer still had live cancer cells. Because of the radiation (it's one of the possible side effects of it) I developed thyroid cancer a year ago. We caught that one at stage 1A...but with 3 other nodes that would develop into cancer as well, they removed the whole thyroid. Cancer is a nasty thing...unless the Lord heals you of it...no matter which way you go...there will be side effects that last a lifetime. Chemo...works by poisoning the body. The whole body is affected not just the cancer. Going the Homeopathic route...may take a lot longer and as such...much more money. So...which way is better? It's not a cop out...but you have to ask the Lord which way to go. He may say, "I'll take care of it". He may say, "I want you to go this way". Whichever way...it is for HIS glory. I went conventional...but I use natural supplements and herbs to help my body function now. So...it may be a combination of both. The one thing I can say for sure is....ATTITUDE is important. You determine that cancer is going to take you...it will. You determine that you are not going to let cancer win...it won't.
God bless you!
I think all cancer patients are some of the strongest people I've ever known.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Glad you made it and you are still alive.

I never heard of homeopathic cancer treatments.
Could you describe that?

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...l-prize-winning-doctor-cure-cancer-types.html

Doctor on the cusp of a cancer cure: Nobel Prize-winning oncologist whose discovery means killer disease could be treated with a vaccine in years to come

Everyone's cancer is genetically unique to them, and Dr Wu and her team discovered how to identify these mutations and harness the body to fight them.
By taking this genetic data and programming it into vaccines, they found the body can be turned into a powerful cancer-killing machine.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Here's one physician that I take weekly classes from. It's a partial segment of one of those. It's intended to inform those interested in this subject of cancer.
Blessings,

Mar 7, 2024
I am reading books about documented cases of people who successfully decided to try natural ways to get well from even the most serious types of cancer. Some did it completely through diet and lifestyle changes, some through a combination of conventionally recommended chemotherapy and such.

I am reading that chemotherapy, though often very successful, causes damage to the body and a lot to the immune system. Factors like this do need thought. So much suffering is caused by it's side effects, but of course it has it's place in treatment.

Of course it is entirely individual choice as each patient has their own opinion over what to do with doctors recommendations. Yet there ARE cases of complete recovery from cancer by entirely natural means of supporting one's immune system. It is a brave choice and some people are successful in finding the key to unlocking their own ability to heal. This is so interesting as I think it is not really an area of great research. Doctors tend to dismiss rare completely natural remissions.

I wonder if anyone here has an opinion or experience or knowledge of someone recovering without medical help?
Do keep in mind I am merely curious, not telling anyone what to do and certainly not seeking arguments. Cancer is so common now and is very scary, it is best to know we have a choice over how to tackle it.
One book I am reading is 'Cancer: Survivors Stories: They did it. You can too,' by Jonathan Chamberlain.

Another is Remarkable Recovery by Caryle Hirshberg. Also The Cancer Survivors Club by Chris Geiger.

The cases in these books are inspirational and often very moving, about very brave patients who knew first hand what it is to face serious illness.
A friend of mine survived his battle with cancer, using the same method as King Charles. It's called immunotherapy and it doesn't involve chemo. The method is aimed at helping ones own immune system to fight the cancer, by eating foods which support the immune system.

It does sound like a simple way to treat a complicated disease, but there have been many testimonies of people who claim that it worked for them. My friend has been in remission for over 3 years now and he's still sticking to the immunotherapy diet.

Nobody knows what causes cancer, but the statistics show hat people who eat a healthy diet are less likely to get cancer and are more likely to survive it if they do.

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
Breakthrough cancer treatment nearly wipes out tumors in days.

A new treatment for a deadly brain cancer nearly wiped it out in just five days in what scientists hailed "dramatic and rapid" results.
Clinical trials of a novel treatment on patients with aggressive cancer glioblastoma have “revolutionized” the way scientists think about treating patients.
Glioblastomas are a fast-growing type of brain tumor, which are the most common type of cancerous brain tumor in adults.

CAR-T therapy works by using a patient's own cells to fight cancer—it is known as the most personalized way to treat the disease.
A patient's cells are extracted, modified to produce proteins on their surface, and then injected back into the body to target the tumor directly.

Breakthrough cancer treatment nearly wipes out tumors in days (msn.com)