M
Lol why do people get offended when faced with the fact that America is super shameful and corrupt? Just because America is the best poop on the pile doesn't mean that it's not still poop.
View attachment 135079
I'm not offended. Just wondering why anyone who has the piss-poor opinion of their birth nation would want to stay here. If you lived in a hovel, you'd move if someone offered you the opportunity to do, right? So given you apparently, honestly believe this manure ...Lol why do people get offended when faced with the fact that America is super shameful and corrupt?
... then I simply offered you the chance to raise the funds an relocate. What's wrong with that?Just because America is the best poop on the pile doesn't mean that it's not still poop.
lol yes lots of fairy tales get written...but this is real life and in real life people need real guns and laws to protect them.Agorism is not silliness. It's pretty legit on paper. I would love to see it put into practice.
View attachment 135080
P.S. Sorry for double-posting. I can't take it back![]()
Well compared to the rest of the world..we smell like strawberrys ...and that's why the whole world is trying to come here... Because of our constitution and clearly God has blessed this nation above all others ... so call it what you want ... I call is blessed

While we are blessed, we ruining other countries to maintain our comfort. The constitution is no doubt a fantastic document, but it is a document that is sadly no longer followed and hasn't been followed for many years. If America is changing (which it is, whether we like it or not), the people should make a choice to change it for good, rather than evil. The old way is gone and can never come back.
View attachment 135081
We'll be happy to take up a collection for you to fly elsewhere, if you think you know of someplace better.
Well you have your right to opinion ..but for many of us, we still believe in the constitution and the purpose and intention of this nation.... those who think like me are growing every day and soon will have more power than ever...so maybe your missing whats going on ?

Hold on to that thought. I will hold you to your word when my task here in America is done.

I understand, and I was in your corner just 2 years ago. Your corner has been growing...and growing...and growing...and getting angrier...and angrier...and angrier...and....posting on facebook about their angst. The government and far-left don't care about your feelings or your opinions. Your side has no power because the last 2 administrations have been Marxist administrations. Only the far-left are in power now (whether they call themselves Republicans or Democrats). Unless constitutionalists were to A. Unite all colors of people, and B. Unite both the moderate left and right parties, and C. start a successful armed revolution (which would NEVER happen), there is literally nothing that the far right could achieve.
View attachment 135082
Hold on to that thought. I will hold you to your word when my task here in America is done.
and that's nice and everything....but.....nobody is going to listen to them, unfortunately.
View attachment 135084
Compared to what country? compared to the rest of the world we are a righteous nation.
Well compared to the rest of the world..we smell like strawberrys ...and that's why the whole world is trying to come here... Because of our constitution and clearly God has blessed this nation above all others ... so call it what you want ... I call is blessed
^ lol the image I instantly got
View attachment 135083
I can only drive one car at a time...what business is it to anyone how many I decide I want? And your very right..we do and will continue to get upset when folks suggest we give up our rights. Why do you defend your rights? What business have you to speak? If I tried to take that right from you...you might get upset...right?
