Change Your Gun Laws, America

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Mitspa

Why they allow trolls I don't understand?

Jan 24, 2012
We'll be happy to take up a collection for you to fly elsewhere, if you think you know of someplace better.
Lol why do people get offended when faced with the fact that America is super shameful and corrupt? Just because America is the best poop on the pile doesn't mean that it's not still poop.

spiderman5522222222.jpg

Jan 24, 2012
how about you stop trying to ruin this thread with your silliness?
Agorism is not silliness. It's pretty legit on paper. I would love to see it put into practice.

spiderman4222222.jpg

P.S. Sorry for double-posting. I can't take it back :(

M

Mitspa

Lol why do people get offended when faced with the fact that America is super shameful and corrupt? Just because America is the best poop on the pile doesn't mean that it's not still poop.

View attachment 135079
Well compared to the rest of the world..we smell like strawberrys ...and that's why the whole world is trying to come here... Because of our constitution and clearly God has blessed this nation above all others ... so call it what you want ... I call is blessed

V

Viligant_Warrior

Lol why do people get offended when faced with the fact that America is super shameful and corrupt?
I'm not offended. Just wondering why anyone who has the piss-poor opinion of their birth nation would want to stay here. If you lived in a hovel, you'd move if someone offered you the opportunity to do, right? So given you apparently, honestly believe this manure ...

Just because America is the best poop on the pile doesn't mean that it's not still poop.
... then I simply offered you the chance to raise the funds an relocate. What's wrong with that?

M

Mitspa

Agorism is not silliness. It's pretty legit on paper. I would love to see it put into practice.

View attachment 135080

P.S. Sorry for double-posting. I can't take it back :(
lol yes lots of fairy tales get written...but this is real life and in real life people need real guns and laws to protect them.

Jan 24, 2012
Well compared to the rest of the world..we smell like strawberrys ...and that's why the whole world is trying to come here... Because of our constitution and clearly God has blessed this nation above all others ... so call it what you want ... I call is blessed
While we are blessed, we are ruining other countries to maintain our comfort. The constitution is no doubt a fantastic document, but it is a document that is sadly no longer followed and hasn't been followed for many years. If America is changing (which it is, whether we like it or not), the people should make a choice to change it for good, rather than evil. The old way is gone and can never come back. Don't get me wrong, I'm pro guns, but I am super anti global-capitalism.

spiderman552222.jpg

M

Mitspa

While we are blessed, we ruining other countries to maintain our comfort. The constitution is no doubt a fantastic document, but it is a document that is sadly no longer followed and hasn't been followed for many years. If America is changing (which it is, whether we like it or not), the people should make a choice to change it for good, rather than evil. The old way is gone and can never come back.

View attachment 135081
Well you have your right to opinion ..but for many of us, we still believe in the constitution and the purpose and intention of this nation.... those who think like me are growing every day and soon will have more power than ever...so maybe your missing whats going on ?

Jan 24, 2012
Well you have your right to opinion ..but for many of us, we still believe in the constitution and the purpose and intention of this nation.... those who think like me are growing every day and soon will have more power than ever...so maybe your missing whats going on ?
I understand, and I was in your corner just 2 years ago. Your corner has been growing...and growing...and growing...and getting angrier...and angrier...and angrier...and....posting on facebook about their angst. The government and far-left don't care about your feelings or your opinions. Your side has no power because the last 2 administrations have been Marxist administrations. Only the far-left are in power now (whether they call themselves Republicans or Democrats). Unless constitutionalists were to A. Unite all colors of people, and B. Unite both the moderate left and right parties, and C. start a successful armed revolution (which would NEVER happen), there is literally nothing that the far right could achieve.

spiderman4242.jpg

Hold on to that thought. I will hold you to your word when my task here in America is done.
^ lol the image I instantly got

fake_bomb.jpg

Last edited:
M

Mitspa

I understand, and I was in your corner just 2 years ago. Your corner has been growing...and growing...and growing...and getting angrier...and angrier...and angrier...and....posting on facebook about their angst. The government and far-left don't care about your feelings or your opinions. Your side has no power because the last 2 administrations have been Marxist administrations. Only the far-left are in power now (whether they call themselves Republicans or Democrats). Unless constitutionalists were to A. Unite all colors of people, and B. Unite both the moderate left and right parties, and C. start a successful armed revolution (which would NEVER happen), there is literally nothing that the far right could achieve.

View attachment 135082
Not angry..not afraid....just armed and honest :) and I think its time the good folks have a say in our society.

Jan 24, 2012
Not angry..not afraid....just armed and honest :) and I think its time the good folks have a say in our society.
and that's nice and everything....but.....nobody is going to listen to them, unfortunately.

spiderman52222222.jpg

I

Is

Morally we don't smell like strawberrys

A

atwhatcost

There is really something we can do about the violence in America. There are three things going on that cannot be addressed without being instantly labeled a racist, a bigot, or a xenophobe, but the sources of violence stem from how some are being raised:
1. One group is being raised in a land whose chief export and biggest products are drugs and sex. Children are given to cartels to either work in the drug industry or as prostitutes. The other choice is to have the cartels kidnap the children and kill the family. These kids are then exported to America.

2. Another group is raised to believe violence is money. It is. They have a large share of the illegal market and come from countries where the justice system itself is so violent, America justice is a cakewalk. They have no problems killing cops or anyone else that gets in their way or just annoys them.

3. A third group simply isn't raised. The daughters are cared for and taught to use sex as their way of buying what they want or need. The sons are left to survive on their own. The boys are feral. This explains why so many don't make it to age 24, or are in prisons for long stretch of time by the time they're that old.

But we're not allowed to address any of this or we are racists, bigots and xenophobes. So... we don't! Instead we talk about the aftermath.

And, hey! The world points at us because everyone thinks they understand. "It's all Americans. They're just violent." Not really. We just have selective sight and are well indoctrinated to believe our educators and mass media.

Dec 18, 2013
Bushido you would send me to the muslims? If these ones want to send the FBI after me, to send me into exile, and kill me in the imaginations of their hearts for testifying to how America is corrupt and their idolized founding fathers were masonic witches and whoremongers; what do you think the muslims would do when I point out by their very own canon that Satan is the author of the Koran and has tricked them into worshipping a worthless rock in Mecca?

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
I can only drive one car at a time...what business is it to anyone how many I decide I want? And your very right..we do and will continue to get upset when folks suggest we give up our rights. Why do you defend your rights? What business have you to speak? If I tried to take that right from you...you might get upset...right?

I never once mentioned taking away your guns you thickheaded moron. You clearly arent bothering to read my post, never once did i mention taking away your stupid toys. You just want to argue with people I've decided. Of all the hare-brained things I've seen people post, you just looking for internet fights takes the cake today.

tumblr_litkzaldnn1qghlk1o1_500.jpg

Attachments

M

Mitspa

you guys need to stop believing everything you read on the internet ...