chat error message

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

zoii

Banned
Apr 8, 2015
895
18
0
My PC wont let me into chats. I get an error message saying error 600 - I cant work out whats happening - any ideas?
 
really...am I?....could that be it?...n how would I know...and why for that matter lol
 
check if you need to update anything.,a virus scan ...etc..that's all I can think of..
 
really...am I?....could that be it?...n how would I know...and why for that matter lol

If that ever happened, with either of both, I would regret -more- you were banned than me...

By the way! I got a picture of a huge beach with a mountain of sand... I never thought a place, like that, ever existed on earth.

May the Almighty One bless you the more.

:o
 
really...am I?....could that be it?...n how would I know...and why for that matter lol


If you were banned, you would NOT still be able to post and ask these questions. lol.. The chat rooms go wonky just about every other day. It'll work out eventually. :)
 
Rule of thumb: try it in a few hours to a day later. Same problem? Contact site staff.

Sometimes something as simple as clearing your browser's cache, cookies, and updating/reinstalling Flash works it out.
 
If that ever happened, with either of both, I would regret -more- you were banned than me...

By the way! I got a picture of a huge beach with a mountain of sand... I never thought a place, like that, ever existed on earth.

May the Almighty One bless you the more.

:o

That's so sweet of u to say ty so much
 
If you were banned, you would NOT still be able to post and ask these questions. lol.. The chat rooms go wonky just about every other day. It'll work out eventually. :)

Am I banned from your heart (eventually)?

No way!

I chose to love you, at those events, too.