Checking in

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Homewardbound

Dec 10, 2018
Hello new friends. Just checking in to say hello and pass on greetings.
I am so looking forward to being on this site. Blessings!

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Another clever screen name. Me too, homewardbound, :D!! I look forward to seeing you around on this site. God Bless you and yours.

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hi

Hi! Welcome to CC :) I am looking forward to your future post :)

Good morning and God bless you ❤

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
Greetings Homewardbound (love your handle) welcome... I think you will like it here in the cc... Lots of amazingly honest, and gracious, sometimes outspoken and opinionated - but always loving, caring and giving of advice for those who are seeking prayer, friendship, support or just a break from their daily routine... God Bless

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Hello and welcome to CC, friend. I hope you find this space helpful and encouraging. Blessings to you!

Dec 9, 2018
hi homeward bound, welcome to CChat! :) I have to admit that even though my mind and heart knew exactly what your nic implied/meant.. I still haven't been able to shake the earworm that also came with it for Simon and Garfunkle's song "Homeward Bound". (and... sadly... I only know part of the chorus so that same small section keeps replaying itself in my mind. Ummm, thanks?!! lol Now I guess the best thing I could do for myself is to learn the rest of the song! lol).

S

Sherril

Welcome to Christian Chat Homewardbound...amen...love in Christ Sherril..:) 17362056_184524862049124_1129518732646898580_n.jpg

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Welcome aboard Homewardbound..:)

I am looking forward to finally making it Home too.. Hopefully i will see you when you get there. :D

Did you get your name from the Simon and Garfunkel song?

Homewardbound

Dec 10, 2018
Welcome aboard Homewardbound..:)

I am looking forward to finally making it Home too.. Hopefully i will see you when you get there. :D

Did you get your name from the Simon and Garfunkel song?
lol !! No, not at all. Just makin' my way to heaven with the Lord's help!

G

Gracie_14

Welcome to CC, Homewardbound!!

As others have said...We look forward to seeing your post as well.

Bless you :)

Dec 9, 2018
I'm jst trying not to let that song get stuck in my head!! lol lol!!!!!
Probably a good thing that there isn't a live audio stream or I would try to infect you with my humming since I can't seem to get it out of my head every time I see your nic! LOL! :p lol

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
Hi for ‘checking in’ please direct this topic to the Misc. Forum
Thankyou