Wrong. What is two plus two?Scripture is always an appropriate answer to any question.
Once again, you refuse to answer a straightforward question with a straightforward answer.
Wrong. What is two plus two?Scripture is always an appropriate answer to any question.
My answer was very straightforward, if you read the verses in question.Wrong. What is two plus two?
Once again, you refuse to answer a straightforward question with a straightforward answer.
Again, Scripture does not answer my question. If you disagreed, it might. It does not even begin to explain why you found my post "boring" or why you chose to respond, marking it as such.My answer was very straightforward, if you read the verses in question.
Yes I agree completely debates are not for the faint of heart we must understand that we go into a battle field every time we come here if we are offended by a doctrine or by a users beliefs then that kind of comes with the territory. The only way I would want someone banned is if they were constantly attacking and mistreating others I don't put others on ignore hardly ever it has opnly ever happened a few times and once it was because I was being trolled by another user on here.I decided to post this here because this is where I believe it is most present.
All of us have probably had to deal with childish behavior in fellow believers just as others have had to deal with our childish behavior.
This is a place where we come to discuss and even debate the many different beliefs that are present in the religious world. Many we agree with, many we do not.
It seems very childish to me for a person to suggest that a teaching they disagree with should not be discussed and even banned from this forum. I believe it is also very childish for a person to suggest that a person be banned because they feel offended by that person. I will also ad to put some one on ignore is childish in my opinion.
This is a tough world and is going to become even more so very soon and we as believer need to grow up and stop with the childish behavior.
Just my opinion brothers.
Again, Scripture does not answer my question. If you disagreed, it might. It does not even begin to explain why you found my post "boring" or why you chose to respond, marking it as such.
So, please answer my question with an appropriate and relevant answer.
Maybe it is just because I haven't been able to be online that much but I haven't seen you around lately how have you been?I respect each of your ideas; I certainly wouldn't try to convince you to do otherwise.
I use the Ignore option out of respect, believe it or not. I believe that it is wrong to not reply to people when they address you, therefore when I place a persistent and disruptive soul on the Ignore list, I tell them before I do it. In this way, they will know that if in the future, I do not respond to them, they will know why.
I don't resort to the tool necessarily as punishment, but to make a point. Also, I have pre-chosen a day at some point that I have used over the years, to remove each person from that list. Why? Because just as the Lord has forgiven me, I forgive all others for their transgression. Just as the Lord has changed me, all people are available to that Holy Change as well, thus it is critical (to me) that all people be given a second, third, fourth, fight . . . 77 times 7 chances to have received a Changed Heart, a Holy Work produced by the Spirit.
So again, I place people on the Ignore list and let them know out of respect. I find it to be incredibly rude to know that I am not on someones Ignore list, yet they refuse to address me. THAT . . . I find to be incredibly rude and immature.
What do you think of Paul teaching that we "cast the dust off of our sandals" when someone won't listen? Or, his teaching of having nothing to do with people who create chaos and division?
using scripture as an insult how very Christian, I don't know what is going on between you two but this is not how scripture was meant to be usedSee Proverbs 26:4-5.
I decided that I wanted to be like you.
How completely unsurprising. You have exemplified well the whole point of this thread.You have your answer in post #23.
Oh! you were online and I missed you? dang... I will write a poem soon so look forward to it.I haven't read all your comment. I just got, so far, to the point in not being responded to when a person was specifically addressed..
I remembered that I had forgotten to respond the other day.
I didn't, if you remember, lol. Bless my poor memory sometimes. I wanted to tell you, though, that sometimes I don't respond because I am asked why I allow or don't allow something.
The truth is because I only have staff on my screen name, so I can do a little chore to help. I am merely a volunteer, nothing more. I have no allowing or disallowing, lol, power!! I am quite grateful for not having that responsibility.
When users are going at eachother, I leave it up to them to hopefully come to an agreement, even if the agreement is just to agree to disagree and move forward in another direction.
I will go back to reading but I am sorry for not responding and tbh, I have no idea anymore where that post was. I use to try and fix stuff, but found I only created more problems, so now I put it in the hands of my Lord and His Spirit. I pray for the true admins here, and the users on the site.
Yes I looked back in the thread and his actions were uncalled for why he targeted you in particular I haven't the slightestHow completely unsurprising. You have exemplified well the whole point of this thread.
using scripture as an insult how very Christian, I don't know what is going on between you two but this is not how scripture was meant to be used
Proverbs 26:4-5.How completely unsurprising. You have exemplified well the whole point of this thread.
The old do unto others as they do unto you huh? I don't know the squabble between you two but from what I have seen in this thread you were the only one at fault and I don't appreciate the misuse of scripture to me scripture is very holy and sacred it is not to be used as we please certainly not as an insult to others for out petty squabbles had you not done that your argument may have flown under my radar and I would have minded my own business but now you have gone and misused scripture because he posted boring on your posts?It started when he put a billion (I am exaggerating of course) blots on my posts..."boring", "X", ""...
for no apparent reason.
Now, when I give him a taste of his own medicine, you come running to his defense.
Where were you when he was doing those things to me?
Not for the reason you were doing it, if he was in the wrong for something in this thread then yes but you did it out of spite not to edify or give correction thus your argument and justifcation for misusing scripture is emptyI think that using Proverbs 26:4-5 to rebuke someone is well within the means of what that scripture was intended for.
Maybe it is just because I haven't been able to be online that much but I haven't seen you around lately how have you been?
His doing of it was so incessant that I feel the need to be incessant in the payback.Not for the reason you were doing it, if he was in the wrong for something in this thread then yes but you did it out of spite not to edify or give correction thus your argument and justifcation for misusing scripture is empty
At least you are also saying that he was being childish for posting "boring" , "X", and "The old do unto others as they do unto you huh? I don't know the squabble between you two but from what I have seen in this thread you were the only one at fault and I don't appreciate the misuse of scripture to me scripture is very holy and sacred it is not to be used as we please certainly not as an insult to others for out petty squabbles had you not done that your argument may have flown under my radar and I would have minded my own business but now you have gone and misused scripture because he posted boring on your posts?
Is that really a good enough reason to act so childish and just prove the point of this thread?
What does it matter whether his violation was in this thread or in another?Not for the reason you were doing it, if he was in the wrong for something in this thread then yes but you did it out of spite not to edify or give correction thus your argument and justifcation for misusing scripture is empty
Oh I'm sorry lol I had no clue I have been swamped lately with work literally just get off work eat dinner take my medication and get some sleep and start the process over again for the past month or so but work has been easing up so I have been able to come online againHey, boss! I was worried about you. I sent you an email and didn't get a reply. I've seen that you have been here, but because you haven't replied, I figured that you may have been upset. Glad to see that you're not . . . you're very important!