Hey!!! how about Romans 11...
when I post, I make sure of what the BIBLE states....you are not as close as you think apparently, or you would understand that what you are saying is not true
I don't want to hurt your feelings Blain...truly I don't...but flashing your 'personal' relationship with God and saying that you are so close that you know things OUTSIDE of scripture is out of the pale IMO
Further, you have no clue if God sits on my couch every day and teaches me personally
If he does, however, I would not mention it as proof of what I state...know why? His word comes first and He is the first one to say so...IN His word actually
please quit it with the emotional appeals...you have no idea what I have been through in life or what I have overcome
You are FAR from the only one who as experienced heartache and trials...I just choose not to put them above the Word