Chocolate

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

peacenik

May 11, 2016
A wise man named Ben Franklin once said that "beer is proof God loves us". He likely meant to put in the word chocolate but has been historically misquoted. :)

M

Mooky

Rum 'n raisin dark chocolate or Lindt Lindor balls.:)

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
And occasionally a white chocolate poser will try to make a big play and get laughed completely out of the neighborhood by both sides. :p
I pity the fool who doesn't respect my white chocolate perfection. :p

Test_F_i_2_Luv

Jan 24, 2009
I heard Lynx mention that we like to talk about chocolate, so I figure I'd make a post about it.

What's your favorite kind of chocolate?

Mine is fudge.
Whatever kind I am

messy_baby-300x200.jpg

..."eating"
. :eek:

mochi

May 26, 2015
I'm not into chocolate bar :D
my fave kind of chocolate when it get mixed with other dessert as in pudding, milk, ice cream, cakes, brownies, cookies and such.. yummmmm

Daylilies

Apr 11, 2017
I was a bit uncertain about joining a chat community, but after seeing the posting about chocolate and all of the replies, I decided to take it as my sign to join! For all of the dark chocolate lovers, try Ghiradelli's Intense Dark Cabernet Matinee - it is amazing!

T

Tinuviel

I heard Lynx mention that we like to talk about chocolate, so I figure I'd make a post about it.

What's your favorite kind of chocolate?

Mine is fudge.
Ohh, yeah fudge...or home-made ice cream...or chocolate malt...or maybe candy bars...or hot chocolate...or milk chocolate...or really expensive dark chocolate...or chocolate cake...or chocolate with caramel..or...heck, is there such a thing as a favorite?? How about "The one I have in my hand at any given moment"?

(oh, and on a random note that's a great avatar! Best line in the whole show:D).

W

wwjd_kilden

How could I possibly not see this thread until now?!

-Chocolate should be 50-60% cocoa , none of that milk chocolate nonsense.

I like best those... dunno if there is a pro term for it, but the ones that feel sort of brittle, that crack into splinters when you bite into them.

And of course a taste of chili or peppermint just adds to the MMMMMM

:D

W

wwjd_kilden

nemisjoko.JPG Nemi by Lise Myhre

The dinosaurs didn't eat chocolate and look how they are doing!

T

Tinuviel

One chocolate M4 coming right up! :rolleyes:

I want it! :D. wouldn't it be awesome if it were full-sized? Enough chocolate for months! Ok, who am I kidding? enough chocolate to gain twenty pounds in two days :p

Aug 2, 2009
I pity the fool who doesn't respect my white chocolate perfection. :p
I love white chocolate! Dark chocolate is ok, Milk CHocolate is my favorite, but I can eat white chocolate all day long! :D

W

wwjd_kilden

White chocolate isn't chocolate ... it is basically vegetable fat. Ewww

Y

Yahweh_is_gracious

My favorite is "none" since I don't have an affinity for sweets. When I was a small child and actually did like sweets, I was a fan of milk chocolate, but probably because that's what I had access to. Dark chocolate wasn't really a "thing" back then.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I was a bit uncertain about joining a chat community, but after seeing the posting about chocolate and all of the replies, I decided to take it as my sign to join! For all of the dark chocolate lovers, try Ghiradelli's Intense Dark Cabernet Matinee - it is amazing!
Chocolate is a big thing here as you know by now, especially dark chocolate. Glad to have you as a member of our community. Welcome to CC.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Milk chocolate with peanut butter..or peppermint..or caramel.. LOL

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Milk chocolate with peanut butter..or peppermint..or caramel.. LOL
Last week I consumed a package of Snicker's and yesterday I was thinking about Milky Way's. Maybe Reese's Peanut Butter cups is where it's at.

W

wwjd_kilden

I'm grumpy .... someone drug me with chocolate please