Hi brothers and sisters, Doe's anyone know why the Christian chat app isn't working? Its logging me in but not displaying anything, I've not had this problem before..
It did cross my mind as i was on mic at the time it occured and just made some profession of what i beleive, i thought hmmm a secret mod has banned me because my beleifs are different to theirsAdmittedly, I suspected that I'd been banned.
True, you usually just get laughed at by the Room Regular Bullies.. Then the rest of the room in sheer terror of beinb bullied too join in the laughter.LOL. Although that is often stated as the (perceived) reason, if that were a specific and actually typical criterion for banning, I'd certainly would have been banned long ago.
True, you usually just get laughed at by the Room Regular Bullies.. Then the rest of the room in sheer terror of beinb bullied too join in the laughter.
Its back up rob!ITs a conspiracy to get more posts on the Forums.
LOL