Christian chat app

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Richy_rich

Jul 5, 2020
England,Essex
Hi brothers and sisters, Doe's anyone know why the Christian chat app isn't working? Its logging me in but not displaying anything, I've not had this problem before..

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
The server appears to be down, whether intentionally for maintenance or unintentionally because of conditions outside of human control, I do not know.

Robertt

May 22, 2019
Bahrain
ITs a conspiracy to get more posts on the Forums.

LOL

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
Admittedly, I suspected that I'd been banned.

AndyMaleh

Jun 26, 2020
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
The Christian Chat Mac app doesn't work on the latest Mac Catalina. Too bad, they don't have an iOS app.

Robertt

May 22, 2019
Bahrain
Admittedly, I suspected that I'd been banned.
It did cross my mind as i was on mic at the time it occured and just made some profession of what i beleive, i thought hmmm a secret mod has banned me because my beleifs are different to theirs

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
LOL. Although that is often stated as the (perceived) reason, if that were a specific and actually typical criterion for banning, I'd certainly would have been banned long ago.

Robertt

May 22, 2019
Bahrain
LOL. Although that is often stated as the (perceived) reason, if that were a specific and actually typical criterion for banning, I'd certainly would have been banned long ago.
True, you usually just get laughed at by the Room Regular Bullies.. Then the rest of the room in sheer terror of beinb bullied too join in the laughter.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
Its all in one's perception...oh, surf's
up!