Also when you do the reply with quote, you need to write a comment of your own...
You've helped me so much, blue lady bug. Thank you. I also learned that go get my "box" around my quote I had to go to my settings ...basic settings ...then highlight basic editor. I was on something called "enhanced interface". This change seemed to help some. It is correct to "reply with quote"to tag whomever your talking to correct? And when would you use "quick reply" then, WITHOUT reply with quote? Also, when would you use just "reply to thread"?
New Question ...on which page of a thread was the original post and person of that post placed.? Because it's definitely not on page 1 like youd expect it would be. I'm answering to posts by people who didn't even MAKE an original post that I'm refering to . So I just want to know where exactly the thread BEGAN.
Also when you do the reply with quote, you need to write a comment of your own...
If the Opening Post does not occur in the first post on the first page...
you've entered an alternate dimension.
When you reply with quote, the post to which you are responding has a link back to the original post that shows up as a little blue arrow to the right of the person's name... unless you remove the info, which, in my opinion, should rarely if ever be doneNew Question ...on which page of a thread was the original post and person of that post placed.? Because it's definitely not on page 1 like youd expect it would be. I'm answering to posts by people who didn't even MAKE an original post that I'm refering to . So I just want to know where exactly the thread BEGAN.
When you reply with quote, the post to which you are responding has a link back to the original post that shows up as a little blue arrow to the right of the person's name... unless you remove the info, which, in my opinion, should rarely if ever be done
You are ever so very much welcome!Oh I just tried it here ! Yes, thank you Magenta so much !
I'll be waiting to hear responses to this question as well. I've heard you copy the SHORT address to you tube videos NOT the LONG address USED to share and then apply it to the film strip somewhere on this place. But I cant find the short address or the film strip lol.Has anyone figured how to get pictures and videos to post. It doesn't work on my laptop and phone.
Still trying to figure how to post pictures to this site on threads.
How do you get your response in the same box as what you're replying to?
As opposed to in a separately numbered post that no one knows what you're referring to.
How do you get your response in the same box as what you're replying to?
As opposed to in a separately numbered post that no one knows what you're referring to.
In the text box here, go to the third to last box above. Three boxes past the smiley face..lol.. Click on it, choose "uploader", then choose a picture, upload it and wah laa..![]()